I want a nerdy girlfriend Holla Forums. How do I get one? Where do they hang out at?

I want a nerdy girlfriend Holla Forums. How do I get one? Where do they hang out at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kymARhGIqI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real nerdy girls are extremely rare, you'll probably never find one. Just because a girl has glasses and watches anime to fit in doesn't make her nerdy.

They stay at home and play video games all day like me.

I try to hit them up in game but they always reject me.

gee whiz op i sure don't know

With guys who don't end sentences with a preposition.

ftfy

"Nerdy" is a social trend now, it's almost impossible to weed out the actual nerds.

Back in the 90's it was a lot easier because being a nerd wasn't popular. The girls who were nerds didn't choose to be nerds, they just naturally were. Most of them were completely inaccessible and had no self esteem.

Good luck finding a genuine one now a days. Even if you do find her, she'll be incredibly hard to hit on.

top cuck

Why do you talk like a nigger?

I'm not that bad… I'm not a fedora tipper. Just a neet.

Take it from this user OP.
Being nerdy is cool and hot now, natrually their standards will increase because Chad f a g g o t s are giving them attention

This reminds me of that one scene in "Not Another Teen Movie" @1:30

Hot. Too bad her pussy isn't sitting on the pussy, tho.

I want to feel these boobs.

go to your local tabletop game store. you'll probably find some nerdy girls there, but they won't be pretty.

barnes and noble brobro

Possible nerdy…

Go back to half chan

Just wearing glasses doesn't make a girl "nerdy". If you want girls wearing glasses, say you want girls wearing glasses.

Good women, nerdy or otherwise, keep to themselves, are inaccessible, and do not advertise themselves. All you need to do is become friends with them, and if you're the right person and she's the right person things will progress naturally from there. Do not manipulate, do not do things specifically for the purpose of finding or impressing women, just be a good damn friend. The worst that can happen is that you end up with a bunch of close friends, and at best, a girlfriend and eventual wife.

All you need to do when faced with the friendzone is cut your losses and move on. Like I said, the worst that can happen is you get a friend. Or I suppose, depending on your point of view, the worst is that you just move on and don't talk again. It's not fuckin' hard, bud.

Hi OP, I suggest you just get some pretty girl clothes for you and your D&D friends to wear for each other every so often. When one of you is "being the nerdy girl" you can suck everyone else's dick and play bottom, without actually having to learn to social with scary, scary wimminz!

You shouldn't even be "hitting on" her in the traditional sense, and yeah, in general they're just really hard to find because the actual ones don't wander far and wide expanding their social circles.

You pretty much need to have fate on your side from what I can tell, which is probably not something you want to hear, but I suppose you can try anime groups at universities if you're not too old, I do know personally of a few decently attractive types who have run with such groups and basically dated within and at the periphery of the group.

If you do that though, you will absolutely have to stand out in the group and be the least representative of the clique as possible as if she really wanted to date any of those guys, she would already be in a relationship.

I don't think so

I thought problem hair meant unnatural colors like pink or green

Certain styles too, although that's not as-bad but it's bordering on problem territory.

Her pose in general is a bit too attention whore pseudo-gamer grrl for her to be the genuine article.

faggot here's the goddamn trick you cunt

first, you have to be decently attractive and a good person. if you're neither of those you've already failed

make a facebook. like as many fucking ironic meme pages as you can.

add people from the comments sections that arent cancer. I'd suggest starting with Shitpostbot5000, Augmentations, Ironic Memes Are Dead And We Killed God, and Kevin 3. then just add every suggested page whenever you like a post or a new page. just keep adding people, male or female, it doesnt fucking MATTER.

Also, join a bunch of vidya groups. not the basic shit like "skyrim addicts" or whatever horseshit, find groups that are semi ironic. If you like Overwatch, join Overwatch Shitposting. If you like Smash bros, Melee Hell is good I guess. ">implying we can discuss video games" is poser shit but you can try there as well.

add people from there too. reminder not to sperg out and be an autist. add a lot of people

now you should have a lot of people added who are dorks and like memes and vidya.

go to search for friends, and add all the girls that are decently attractive and dont seem to be absolute normies from your suggested friends list.

add all of them. talk to all of them. be sweet to all of them. sont be an autist, dont be a sperg.

alternatively, leave your fucking house and go be social. fucking faggot.

reminder that shame is for the weak, have no shame. the worst they can do is reject you, a "no" is not the end of the world. women like honesty and transparency, be the most honest you that you can be without being a sperg. filter yourself, but never lie and try to be someone you're not. if you start to have a thing, frequently be kind and sweet, tell them how much they mean to you, make them feel prized, but dont strip them of their humanity in doing so. tell them how much you like their personality. tell them they have a heart of gold.

trust me about this shit, faggot.

They hang out at the end of the sentence with all the other propositions

i know the girl in the last pic
youtu.be/kymARhGIqI4

So these are definitely not nerdy girls

you mean the type that plays angry birds and brings up how she is such a nerd whenever she can?

smh fm tbqh

That fucking rule has no place in a Germanic language like English. It was only created by scholars in the late 18th Century who had a hard-on for Latin.

Why does everything have to suck?

because people like blowjobs for some reason

What's her name I want to propose to her

Nigga you're right about manipulation and going out of your way to impress a girl. At the same time you can't pussyfoot around and be assertive. Waiting too long to make a move will get you friendzone'd.