Am I potentially breaking the law?

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/clp/faq.html

Can I legally have sexual intercourse with my 15 year old GF when she turns 16?

I am 23 and in Ontario and I'm not in a position of authority or anything.

I don't care about sex (never had sex before so I don't know what it's like and I am too busy all the time studying philosophy). I value her as a companion, someone to read my philosophy books with and give hugs to, and not be completely alone. I want to marry her later and live rest of my life with her.

I've always kept to myself but she befriended me and told me she loves me and so on and I'm worried she might want to have sex with me and in such case I should tell her to wait until she's 16.

When also is it legal for me to impregnate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

canlii.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will bump this 4 times and then give up if nobody replies.

you're studying philosophy, you already gave up

What do you mean by this? I dropped out of university after the first semester because I don't want to pay money to study philosophy. I've continued on my own, day and night, passionately studying it since. I do not study philosophy because of a desire to make money or a job btw, I study it because I'm obsessed with it.

I guess it's legal, cancuck, unless yer a coach and aren't giving her drugs or some fucked up shit.
JUST DO IT user
FUCK THE POLICE

How are you to sustain yourself?

I work twice a week for food and that's it. I also have savings because I worked lots when I was much younger and invested it all and it grew lots. I could buy a car if I wanted. I live kind of like someone on the edge of homelessness. There is more I can say but it's irrelevant. Why do you ask?

I am ascetic and do not have anything to do with drugs of any sort; selling them or using them.

Maple syrup merchant supplemented with NEETbux

No pussy is worth the shit that will happen if you are busted. Unless, of course, you live somewhere where that's legal. In that case, go to town.

Did you not see my link at the start of the thread?

It's legal, as far as I can tell, but I don't know if there's any potential provincial laws that could fuck me over still. Seems like a greyzone.

What are the laws in Ontario that might be different from that of the nation as a whole?

No you are simply bragging.

why not send the girl to work for you?

Do you have to be the one to impregnate her?

If you don't pound that cooter, someone else will.

Get in there or get cucked.

If you impregnate your girlfriend,
she wins

She does work while I work…

What kind of question even is this?

b-but I ought to just wait a few more months first and I just want to know if it's definitely legal and there's no provincial laws or other bullshit that might fuck me over

If you were really concerned, you'd ask a lawyer, not an imageboard.

Give me her address. You deserve to get cucked.

How the fuck do I ask a lawyer user? I have lived my whole life outside of the legal system, I have tried to get a lawyer once in order to get a thing written up for me to be euthanised under certain circumstances, but I don't have any money for a lawyer.

I don't think I need a fucking lawyer for this. Does anyone know where provincial laws are listed?

I don't deserve to get cucked.

Only reason I'm asking is Italian mafia is giving me trouble. I just want to give a print out of the laws to prove they don't have reason to bother me. Otherwise I'll be blackmailed.

Stay legal. The blow back for statutory can ruin your life even if they would have been legal in a day. Better to get dumped than risk your entire future.

I just have one simple question that I made this whole thread for…

There are no provincial laws or any other bullshit I don't know about that could apply to a 16 year old?

As far as I can tell from my searches, it's perfectly legal for me to be sexual with her, when she's 16 but I don't know if I'm just a bad researcher or it's really true.

I fucked a 17 year old when I was 39. Yes it was awesome.

added to the list

i fucked a 5 year old when i was 83

In canada goverment handles criminal laws not provinces so 16 is the legal age of consent everywhere.

is there any country where different states can have different laws other than burgerland?

canlii.org/

Canadian Legal Information Institute

'the law' doesn't matter. it's just words on a paper

unless you knowingly and explicitly agreed to be bound by a law, you have no obligation to follow it

pretty much all federal states

Leftypol: Holla Forums, but the polyps are btfo more regularly

Holy shit this site is so cool. Most government sites are utterly shit, poorly organized, etc.

OP relax, 16 is legal I don't know what you're worrying about.

Kek

I keked

hue

Hmmm well it seems that ( ) is correct so I should be ok. Case dismissed.

16 it is, then?

Yeah. tfw 16 is a much more normal and sane age of consent than 18 also

only for food?
do you live under a highway overpass or something?

Something similar. A very small room, a shed basically/