Other urls found in this thread:

self.agency/
self.agency/clients
raw.githubusercontent.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/master/theList.json
github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/blob/master/nazi-trash-96x96.png
pragmateek.com/json-vs-xml-some-hard-numbers-about-verbosity/
archive.is/https://github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector*
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a lot of people aren't even using the coincidence right anymore after those shitty articles

kek

Not even 'non' or 'anti' racist. All that cucking and what all I got was a really good spot to view the executions, before it was my turn.

hahahahaha

Is this literally baby's first Javascript? He even includes the list of names to coincidence instead of pulling it from a central place.

The SJWs are usually awful programmers. A career in tech was their plan B after realizing their PhD in faggotry wasn't worth anything.

Fuck off, kike.

How to get yourself banned from Github, Twitter and Chrome Webstore in 3 simple steps.

((()))
Some Jewish idiots seem to think this is really funny and are proudly announcing their inclusion or seeking inclusion in this list. What they don't yet realize is that the joke is on them.

This is gonna be a gas.

>self.agency/
Holy shit he fits every fucking stereotype
Also

Just check this shit:
self.agency/clients

You can't make this up

It works both ways, it should now be obvious to (((anyone))) now.
If you hate the forest, you should print out this
raw.githubusercontent.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/master/theList.json
page with a very large font.

I just looked at his front page:
Do any of those words even mean anything?
Even more buzzwords. I bet he's one of those rich kids who got their job because daddy knew the right people and he's paid to basically just be there. Because there is no way someone is seriously going to hire him with that self-description.

Or maybe he's just a parody, I can't tell at this point anymore.

And I thought they were supposed to be good at graphic design given their college arts degrees.

Probably the average bullshit CEO nonsense
What the hell is that?
Euphemism for shilling
Surveillance based advertisement

Anyone who uses json files should be shot
The only thing I know he Sieradski has accomplished is this: github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/blob/master/nazi-trash-96x96.png
Technology can be anything, does he know how to operate any kind of human technology? If not then either specify or shut up!
Using what, botnet software? Call me if he teaches how to edit videos using blender.
If he is as knowledgeable as he claims, he wouldn't teach what you can find out through simple jewgle searches and following tutorials to the letter, he would teach hard things you can't be expected to learn on your own.
Record yourself talking into a microphone, release as flac or ogg.
He can shoot pics at conferences and of stuff, but that's it?
Copywriters are the people who write your junkmail. Next time you find your house ribbed, and your mailbox full, think about this.
Is this a jack of all trades? Is it possible for one man to be this great at manipulating so many different kinds of social relations? I think Daniel Sieradski is a blowhard. Do you think Leonardo da Vinci would have marketed himself today through a nazi-detector? Me thinks not.
This guy is desperate and grasping. And even if you are this good at all these things, is it healthy to lack any kind of focus in your work? I've met this kind (not him) guy before, they brag all they can in your face and list all the things they know. At least this guy bothered to make a CV.

Look at his l33t sk1llz (last page of pdf related):

Why? Do you prefer XML?

Why god no! Please use json, it's okay, I take back what I said.

You're fucking incompetent if you think that.
JSON is objectively superior to XML in all of the cases where you should use XML, deflates better and is even more readable in the few cases where you have to read non parsed data.

As for config files or anything that the user will actually have to manually edit, use something more readable, like YAML.

just fuck up my markup fam
this reminds me of the shitcode thread we had where we had a list of jew names for some reason
interesting, i've been using both for 10 years and see no difference

pragmateek.com/json-vs-xml-some-hard-numbers-about-verbosity/

That entire argument is fucking retarded. JSON and XML have no difference. I don't care what some retard's environment forced him to do. You can do the same shit in JSON.

I don't give a fuck. They're both roughly the same and his XML is probably bloated the same way as the first example where he can't use attributes, I can't even be bothered to read the full article to find out. If you really care about performance, you don't use retarded plain text formats.

To those like me who missed out:

archive.is/https://github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector*