Let's get a murder thread going, Holla Forums

Let's get a murder thread going, Holla Forums

rekt and gore are allowed but no accidents; only good old fashioned first degree murder.

fucken' check em you niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kymARhGIqI4
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/4chan-murder-suspect-david-kalac-surrenders-police-n241806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The beckowitz murder. One of my absolutely favorites because the chick is pretty doable.

imagine fucking a psycho like that

Judy-ann-Dull. Murdered by Harvey Glatman

some random based stuff

Regina Kay Walters. Definitely deserves her own post.

This picture is taken moments before her killer, Robert Ben Rhoades, did his thing. He cut her hair, made her wear the dress and high heels as a final form of punishment/humiliation

He raped and tortured her

Take a good look at the picture. It's iconic; her posture, look of terror in her eyes, as she stands in the middle of nowhere while some psychopath is fucking (with) her

Anyone lurking or am I just samefagging this thread like a moron?

I'm lurking but I don't have any murder to share, I have three zoophilia vids.

hope you enjoyed it, I'm sure the videos have already been spread like wild-fire by now.

so fucking nasty

why do I keep watching that shit

thanks user

NEIN NEIN NEIN
check'em

The rape and murder of Christine Rohrer; 1998
Ah, the good old fashioned serial killings. Pic related. All credit goes to my nigga Michael Singley

Might be interesting to include pics of the murderers themselves, for some perspective. Thoughts anyone?

Pic related; Robert Ben Rhoades. Regina was 14 at the time of the picture

sounds like a good idea to me, although I don't have any murder videos or information.

my last video, enjoy.

I've always liked that webm. Lurk away, no problem

Robert Sheldon, found himself drugged and held captive in the basement by Robert Berdella.

He was killed after 3 days of torture by suffocation.

The haunting Polaroid; a woman once found these pictures on the street. The identity of the children, obviously in distress, remains unknown

Tamara Samsonova, 68, dubbed 'The Granny Ripper' who is thought to have beheaded and *possibly eaten* 11 people in a reign
of terror in St Petersburg, Russia, that lasted two decades, may also have murdered 10 more, it now turns out

second pic: reenacting how she beheaded her final victim before boiling her head in a saucepan.

third pic: Tamara Samsonova shown carrying body parts of an elderly woman in a plastic bag.

could be consensual tbh

You edgelords wouldn't happen to have any useful information, would you? Something on safely knocking someone unconscious without killing them, guides to keeping prisoners captive, proper methods of restraint, keeping someone obedient while in captivity, that supposed onion forum for serial killers called something like "dark desires" or something, you got anything useful?

Quid pro quo, faggot, what can you offer us?

there's no completely safe way to knock someone unconsious. there's always a chance of causing permanent damage

t. med student

Nothing incriminating as I have not committed any crimes, nor am I planning any officer.

Yeah, I know. I've done a bunch of research… for fun, and that's pretty much what I've found when looking up like, where to strike, possible knock out drugs, it kind of seems like I just have to be strong and quick if I care whether they live or die. It would be so much easier if I could just put something in the drink or inject something, and they just pass out for a little while. Even a few seconds would be enough.

Enough to cum on their unconscious bodies?

is that what happens to a corpse in water for too long?

Nah man, I'd want them conscious for that. Just long enough to put a few zip-ties, a blindfold, ballgag and earplugs on.

like this?

Do people actually want to kill and get off on it or is it just so rape victims don't tell the authorities?

Sometimes a serial killer gets sexual pleasure from the act of killing

it depends

its extremely rare though from what i've read. the act of killing is almost always a means to prevent getting caught, rather than the purpose of the crime for pleasure. there was an american homosexual rapist who progressed to murder i forgot his name, but he was very honest about his motivation. then there was another few internationally off the top of my head who killed for pleasure rather than to avoid getting caught

i-is that a beehive growing on his head?

not really murder so much as civic duty, more like picking up someone else's litter

Always made me smile seeing the runt get shot.

I'm lurking too, if OP's still posting.

Nevermind, it's her hair. Didn't even notice the tits.
I suck cocks

anyone else got more of no birth no death vids?

Damn… I remember downloading this on Kazaa, Limewire and Bearshare back in 2001/2002.

Nostalgia.>>6205321

OP here. I'm calling it a night; see you tomorrow

I had no idea it was that old. But now that you mention Limewire haha

No, that's the 3rd stage of decomposition.

If OP's still here. Got any brutal torture?

Why do we JAIL serial killers? In other countries they shoot them in the head then charge the family $1.50 for the price of the bullet.

I'll see what I can find user

that's highway robbery

Jesus christ, why do I have a boner now?

watch this and your boner will never ever go away
youtu.be/kymARhGIqI4

Why do men kill hookers? Is it because they can't get erections and they blame them for being so sexy?

maybe we just don't wanna pay

Story? Looks fake as shit.

It's from August Underground.
It's some shitty shock movie.

That baby learned the hard way you don't run with a knife in your hand

naah. i think he tried to suck on his psycho of a moms tits.

I have a disgusting amount of photos of dead bodies, I'll try posting only the ones that were homicide victims.

Thanks based user, fucken' saved

dead pepe achievement unlocked

The first post you linked wasn't mine but I did the rest. Glad you can appreciate them, I was worried that the thread was completely dead.

The kid stoled the gun of the guy who shoots, he says: aren't you going to give back my gun? - The kid says no and got shot.

no no, we're keeping it up for as long as possible.

We need more threads like these to keep is from completely turning into cuckchan

I'm calling it a night, see ya tomorrow

Good to hear. I'll continue dumping then.

(digits don't lie)

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/4chan-murder-suspect-david-kalac-surrenders-police-n241806

Wow, it's true.

requesting 9/11 wreckage, jumpers on the ground, etc.

fucking bump before that darth 2032 faggot makes the thread die

Waste of a good chubby

song name