He still thinks GG accomplished anything that actually mattered

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html
archive.is/QPFPd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, one of them anyway

the one that's not a woman, specifically

no idea who that other chick is

Great bookcases

I can safely say that GG was a huge success in every way

it did, by getting us here

I want to see her girlycock right NOW

reeeeeeeeeeee

Nobody ever gave a shit about gamers anyway. 30+ year old men living in furniture-less apartments or at home, with an XBox-1 on the dirty floor.
You guys need to realize you are as well liked as Furries and Anal Vore enthusiasts.

that is great, doesn't mean that cunts have the right to fuck with our hobby

I must have missed this episode?

We will always been seen as weird by normalfags but we have never attracted the pure hate and disgust that furries do simply because we don't make a huge deal of our hobby / fetish the way they do.

You're amazing.

Fact: Furries are just Homosexual Nazis wearing a disguise

The fallout from GG made many more people, especially liberals, no longer trust the media. Many leftist people thought that the "left" media was on their side as the good guys before GG.

If GG had not happened the alt-right would not nearly have had so much HIGH ENERGY infused into it, and Shillary's victory would have been for sure. GG was relatively large at its peak, and made up of a large number of people who make the Internet what it is for the normies to enjoy. Now many of these people hate those who attacked them dishonestly and in disgusting ways, and take great enjoyment in the schadenfreude of watching SJWs cry. GG will be what gets Trump elected. Trump will MAGA.

GG was a driving force that greatly hurt Gawker. They confirmed how much damage GG did to them. Gawker is dead, and former Gawker properties now have new owners who take ethical behavior more seriously.

Reporters are less likely now to act unethecially… or at least disclosure is now more common, because they know if they do it will mean way more negative attention than the bad behavior is worth when all they have to do is disclose. There are now people who pay more attention, and call out unethical behavior more often.

A large majority of the anti-GG press either went bankrupt, or fired their anti-GG staff. Most of the still active anti-GG are directly funded with patreon or have their own independent businesses and so can't be shit canned so easily, but even patreon money dries up, and people who hate their audience and the related media lose enthusiasm and eventually fade away.

Anti-GG celebs largely had their careers destroyed. Various leaks exposed so called harassment experts of being harassers.

Cultural Marxism was exposed to actually be a real thing that is infecting institutions.

Wikipedia's trust by regular people has hit rock bottom along with most news media. More people understand how wikipedia works, and how agenda driven power users manipulate its pages.

SJW invasion into various groups has had more pushback. Less of what is good is now less likely to be destroyed by the puritanical censors.

Some things off the top of my head… what would OP think is something that actually mattered?

I was thinking about /r/ing some Dipper/Wendy r34.

And lo, and behold, here it is. user delivers without even knowing there was an order.

A man pretending to be a woman is getting 2500$ a month from patreonfor his bravery

Go post about it on Gawker.

Oh.

Wait.

Nevermind.

I'll give them credit for making so much asshurt shills trying to get other boards to get them to stop thru astroturf. You can't get autists to stop anything, you just let them get it out of their system. The fact that shills still try, years after the fact, is proof that there has not been a group of people that created so much salt and asshurt without actually leaving their chairs.

They will keep going too, and they will keep winning, and shills will continue to waste their time and it's made for good internet tbqh fam, smh

War's over, you numales lost hard.

All furries do is
Just like any other nerd in existence. Hell, furries were born out of sci fi conventions (checkmate, people who think we're zoophiles - it's actually xenophilia) so it boggles my mind that furries get so much hate for doing pretty much the same things as any other kind of nerd does.

you forgot
you could argue not every furrie is like this, but that applies to literally every group out there

No more than gamers
Hang around some furry communities that don't allow adult content and you'll see how much of a lifestyle it is. Furry Amino is a great one.
Just like weeaboos
Just like all the other autismos of the world. It's a fandom, so of course when the topic arises it's going to attract participants in the fandom.

I'm a furfag and even I disagree with this. Every furry community I've seen, even SFW ones, always revolve around one cental thing.

How cute and fluffy and adorable fur is?

Basically, yeah.

laughingwhores.jpg
so you combine all the bad points of other groups and this somehow doesn't make you worse than them?

Go to any large furry convention, then goo to any large vidya/anime convention. Close your eyes when you walk into the main lobby.

The smell will be exactly the same. Shitty.

I fail to see the point you're trying to make

(checked)
At least the furs have a good reason - those fursuits get hot as fuck.

What's the non-suiters at other conventions excuse for the stench?

for humanity, genetic value no longer weighs towards the survival of the fittest, but rather the most eager to reproduce

the furfag will inherit the earth if they werent fags

Never been in one, but I can see that being a cause.
autism

God help us all if those with mpreg fetishes get their wish

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

Wow. Top fucking kek.

what a jew

Daily reminder that furfags used to own this planet

With c-sections, the problem of birthing is already gone. Now where to place that artificial uterus….

don't feed these jews, use the archive archive.is/QPFPd

Life finds a way