Unbreakable 2 teased

What a tweest

Why did so many people pay money to watch this dreck? All the trailers looked terrible and I'm not a cynic like the rest of Holla Forums.
Shyamalan's name alone drives away viewers.
This had a fucking 40 million opening for fucks sake.

Really makes you think

1. Everything else out right now is shit. This was seriously the only thing that remotely appealed to me. What did you expect me to watch instead? Underworld? Resident Evil? XXX? All garbage sequels to garbage franchises. Maybe Monster Trucks the movie about trucks with… actual monsters in them?

La La Land, Oscar bait movie with Hollywood sucking it's own dick about how magical L.A. is with a nihilistic ending? Pass. Hidden Figures, black propaganda bullshit? Sing, the most annoying looking CGI animal movie in years? Moana? What the fuck is Gold? Oh, McConaughey is bald on the poster, guess he's being "brave" by playing an ugly older character or whatever. Pass. Why Him? Why would I watch it? Silence? Don't wanna hear that shit? Bye Bye Man? Goodbye. Sleepless? I'd fall asleep watching it. I'll pass on Passengers. A Dog's Purpose? Not to entertain by the looks of it. Patriot's Day? That was January 20th.

2. James McAvoy is excellent in the role of a crazy guy. Have you seen Filth? He's fantastic in this. (To be honest, a lot of the other characters dialog is shit, but his performance is pretty good.)

3. One of his personalities quirks is that he has OCD and if one of the girls clothes gets dirty he demands they remove it. By the end of the film all three girls are very lightly dressed, and the movie benefits greatly from it.

Filth was shit. McAvoy's performance in it was fine, but the movie itself had shit direction, and the ending twist was pretty fucking obvious early on. I wouldn't call McAvoy "fantastic" by any means in that movie or any other, but then again, I haven't seen him in anything that he had much at all to work with other than perhaps "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe".
Filth was just pretty much over-the-top wacky edginess, which I usually dig, but done badly. Like Boondock Saints minus any degree of self-awareness and entertainment, and long plodding boring segments giving you more insight on characters you couldn't fucking care about if you tried. It was trash without either good enough or bad enough to be entertaining trash.

I don't trust Shamalamadingdong. He had 2 good films. Everything since Unbreakable has been shit (even Signs. I'll never know why people suck Signs' dick).

Why didn't he join in on abusing the chink?

They should have used one of the names being read out during the church scene in unbreakable to use for her father. Make it so he was one of the victims of the train derailment.

Wait, so Unbreakable isn't that Angelina Jolie movie about that sailor?

Silence was good.

Seriously kill yourself, it was great.

what japanese comics do you jack off to?

lmao that nooooose

It's like pottery

and on the three captives
With unbreakable the two innocents(the children) survive while the older woman dies.

With split the two unsullied(or carefree and more innocent) die while the sullied(has trauma and went through more shit than the others) survives the ordeal

whoa holy fucking shit you're right.

NuXavier has multiple personalities?

Kind of excited if I'm honest. Unbreakable is the top capekino.

So he made a movie that was secretly a spin-off to another movie he made 16 years ago?

I gotta admit, that was a good tweest.

I was enjoying that post, too. Damn shame about the cuckoldry.

How was Trump's inauguration not Patriot's Day?

Shyamalan is already writing up the script.
It's gonna be the final one including glass,beast and dunn. Probably gonna resolve that plotline of the girl and her uncle too.

Everyone likes wrapping up a series of films as a trilogy don't they.

Please leave Holla Forums and go back to whichever Holla Forums board or subreddit you came from, this board is for anons who can take a joke.

(your head in the next post)

(continued)

Autistic and makes the pacing retarded. How can you make such a rookie mistake?

Accurately perceptive.
I agree, it may be the least of the worst.

Huh, guess we should've seen that coming.

Fucking kikes I swear to me mum

Why is shamamumus cinematography so bad? His long shots always feel like an excited child is trying to eavesdrop on something or catch up on the action

All his best movies seem to involve bruce willis or a twist that makes you view everything prior in a whole new light.

What's gonna be the twist for the sequel?

It was all leading up to the showdown between beast and dunn

bump

Unbreakable was boring as hell. So much moping around and all this drama with his kid which was dumb. The movie should have written him out and there wouldn't be as much filler makign the film a more digestable amount.
It wasn't godonand the entire movie was jsut to set up for that twist at the end.