Maybe we should start requesting a white drivers when we call cabs

Maybe we should start requesting a white drivers when we call cabs.

Normies would do this although they wouldn't admit it, especially white women because nobody wants to be driven by a kebab or a curry. They're rapey, smelly and an eye-sore, and most of them can't speak english; not to mention the fact that they'll rip you off at any chance they can get.

I ask all Australian Holla Forumsacks and people in other countries too if you want to join in, to call up a taxi company and ask if there are any Caucasian drivers that you could book with and when they say no say "Oh okay I'll go see if I can find one on Uber then, thanks!".

If we make this into a movement, if Holla Forumsacks and other racially aware people start doing this en masse, then maybe - just maybe - they'd stop hiring Pajeets and Mohammed's for cheap labor. They'll see that they're losing business to the rival service and have to change business practices.

We owe it to the unemployed white populations and to the safety of white women to force these corrupt monopolies to reconsider their diversity hiring.

This article is six years old, is way worse now.
abc.net.au/news/2010-08-06/desperate-indians-flood-corrupt-cab-industry/934344

Take a stand, white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-ferried-4137352
expressandstar.com/news/2015/05/02/parks-hotels-and-taxis-the-terrifying-truth-about-child-exploitation-in-the-black-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a white driver*
it's way worse now*

Munched one too many durries tonight lads.

Designated shitting thread.

wew
bump

wew

at least it isn't britcuckistan

I don't live in a city where taxi is for anyone but only very poor. USAfag here. How am I supposed to ask for a white pizza delivery faggot? A white waiter? There's very little I can control, considering I very rarely order out food and never do public transit. I snub every non-white I work with in the same building (but not my team). I stopped buying real Mexican food. What else can I do?

I'm a girl, btw.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-ferried-4137352

expressandstar.com/news/2015/05/02/parks-hotels-and-taxis-the-terrifying-truth-about-child-exploitation-in-the-black-country/

tits or gtfo

From what I'm seeing it looks like you have your heard on right enough to be able to know what it is you should do at any given moment. Just go with the flow, trust in your instincts and yourself. You don't have to get involved in everything directly, you could merely signal boost the notion of the OP to people subtlely. Drop little breadcrumbs of facts here and there, you know, the usual redpilling methodology.

I worked as a taxi driver for 3 months, it's really shit because niggers and all that, but the amount of white people I picked up that were so psyched about actually getting a white driver, and striking up conversation on the ride. It's a great way to polish up your social bantz and the perfect opportunity to perform subtle redpilling. It also is something that forces you to learn the lay of the land and all the byways , which is good in case you have to figure your way around when there's no internet or anything. The amount of times I've had to give people directions (because nobody else ever knew where anything wass) since I stopped doing it is especially depressing because its like "my nigger its current year and you can't figure out where the fuck you are and where you're going? why are you even out of your house if you can't even manage the basics?"

Again though, it's a shit job that is one of the least consistent incomes of anything and an extreme risk of some gibs me dats killing and robbing you, there's a reason why pajeets and sikhs are the ones who do it the most. Designated Taxi'ing Streets.

- People are using Uber en mass.
- Encroaching self driving cars will require a mass capital investment from taxi companies if they want to survive and adapt change.
- The mass amount of immigrants that arrived before 2013 until Australia all sent them back puts massive pressure on these fairly entry level jobs.
- The fact the AUS government is allowing these people to fly into the country provided with short term work contracts and then when they are jobless stay in the country illegally.

All these factors are not even included in their reasoning.

Why not stop ordering junk food and going to shit restaurants?

middle easterners are "caucasian" ;^)
so you should not have a problem, right?

All good except
This is similar to calling Pizza Hut and saying ok i'll go to Dominos then. They don't fall for it and they can smell your desperation. Just say that's disappointing and hang up.

It is a good idea, vote with your wallets.

pretty sure thats a hate crime these days

I know about shit for programming. Can we make a white networking app for services like this?

Ignore non white producers
Boycott not white places of business
Only patronize white stores

It doesn't matter if you say you're gonna get an uber instead or not, what matters is that they're losing business. If this happens a dozen or so times the company will notice. Believe it or not the other person on the side of the phone is a person and they are capable of recognising patterns.

(checked)

Whats the matter goy? Don't want a designated curry cab?

Don't think many people know the reasons why almost all taxi drivers are now curry niggers. You see most taxi licenses can only be passed on from person to person, I.E. the only way to get a taxi license is if you already know someone with one who is willing to give it to you or someone who is about to retire who will pass it on to you.

It's very easy to figure out why all taxis are now Indians or Muslims with that in mind. Nepotism. In the 70s and 80s when all the white and black drivers where retiring. A lot out of the goodness of their hearts and willingness to help people, gave their licenses to mister newly immigrated street shitter. Over the course of the next twenty years these people did the exact opposite of what was given to them and would only ever give up their licenses to other newly arrived street shitters or relatives. And here we are now in the modern day were seeing a taxi driver who's anything but Indian has become a cane to seeing a unicorn in real life.

Funnily enough it was the intense over regulation of the industry created back when places were still mostly homogeneous (and problems like this weren't foreseen) that caused it to become this way in the first place.

I'm always waiting for the people who constantly jabber on about diversity to say something about the taxi industry. Which at this point is probably close to ninety percent Indian (believe me the people who run the companies are not longer white either). But of course they suspiciously never say anything.

Probably because there all being driven around by white people in Ubers

oi mate give us a durry cunt

Are the taxi licenses that you are talking about a global phenomenon you are talking about or are you just referring to the US?

Mostly American. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same way in a lot of other places.

In college we had a white cab driver that bitched to us about all the Somalis and Arabs that were driving. Real cool guy, we got his personal number and used him every night we went out.

yes

Technically, that's feminism.

Some of the mass media is pushing that taxis are racist against the colored, but not ride sharing services. Again, this aspect is about the passengers and not the driver.