Own MAGA hat

This isn't to brag it's just to show you what's possible. Why don't you wear the hat yet bros?

pic related is her btw

oh fuck dude I thought I'd look like a fag and lose my hair I've got to start wearing my hats

That pic is shopped

t. that hat

ITT: things that happened.

lol jealous faggot haha

100% legit

Sure>>6203588

seems legit

This isn't to brag it's just to show you what's possible. Why don't you wear the Medallion yet bros?

This isn't to brag it's just to show you what's possible. Why don't you wear the beret yet bros?

I'm pretty sure you're fibbing, OP

This isn't to brag it's just to show you what's possible. Why don't you wear the katana yet bros?

wow this wont end well

the sad thing is, this isn't even out of line for the kind of stories that get posted on Holla Forums

Because this shit actually happens, checkmate libfag.

My show isn't to brag it's just to show you what's possible. Why don't you open your pawn shops yet bros?

heh, pretty good

hon hon hon

too bad that didn't happen.

Any chance we can turn this into a copy pasta?

I was about to post it on cuckchan to get the fire going but I forgot I was banned from like a year ago that I haven't wanted to appeal because fuck those nigger-mods hating on my collections.

Nigger please use a search engine for finding something other than hentai, dragon dildos, and lube by the 55 gallon drum.

It's not that difficult to bypass a ban. If you have a laptop, I'm assuming you have a static IP, and you're probably using the internet which is in your parents name take it to a spot with public wifi. Connect there, and then post it on shitchan. Considering it isn't much but "reddit: anonymous edition" it wouldn't shock me if they ate this up.

I will say I did get a good chuckle out of this thread. We need more shit like this on Holla Forums.

feels good

things that never happened the post

YOU do what YOU want to do

It will only become copypasta if people spontaneously find it useful and post it for some reason

bravo user