U
C
K
O
U
T
LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/09/11/sniper-takes-out-isis-executioner-from-a-mile-away/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Register to vote

No-one gives a fuck about who runs your shit country. Is it really going to make a difference?

Stop acting like the world cares, go eat another burger, then kill yourself.

t. irrelevant country that worships american currency
we own you and you don't even know it you're so retarded :^)

This. Finally an intelligent post who understands how shitty Holla Forums is.

Yes I agree, roll over over here on your chair and give me a high-five moshi, you earned those 0.02 shekels!

Trump winning is going to send a message to the rest of the world culturally, to BTFO all the leftist cuckolds trying to kill western society.

Hillary winning will create a nuclear war with Russia, she even admitted she wants to bomb them for hacking her emails.

Actually, i am in your country right now. There is actually (not literally you retarded fucks) nothing here worth anything. The food is good, but only because finally you are all waking up to realise you can't eat the entire planet. Weather is okay, but thankfully a few hurricanes, earthquakes, and tsunamis kill a lot of you. Oh and school kids/"terrorists"!

I am thinking of quitting my job that sends me to this shithole four times a year. The amount of people asking me how long it took to "drive" here. The amount of times i've been told they love my "australian" accent.

How beautiful america would be now with her indigenous people rather than fat, stupid fucks. It gets me upset when i think* about it.

*using your brain

Push the button. So our once beautiful planet can have another chance.

damn this honkey mad as heck

Holy fuck. Screencapped for posterity.

Its a great time to be alive!

also capped and saved for copypasta

test

lmao fuck off you squaw loving cuck, quit your job and never come here again

wew lad

War with Isreal NOW

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! !!! (this counts as American 'politics')
Lol, at the end of the day you are the stupidest fattest impolite country, and that's all you're known for…

I'm not entirely sure if your actually trying to communicate with me or if you just mangled a bunch of random books together to form that waterfall of drivel
either way, your departure will make america slightly closer to being the beautiful paradise you were wishing it was

By increasing the percentage of niggers, rednecks, and obese people whom make up most of America?

no, by decreasing the amount of worthless leeches that hate america but still line up to suckle off our teat

lol tell your mom I'm useless. .. she knows at least one thing I'm good for

No she didn't.

I get how mad Murica is that there's no war that it's won (WW2 is a Britbong victory, see Disney's very own Victory Through Air Power) including the laughable race one going on now (tumblr rekt a whole country), but you have to wake up to the fact that you are basically fucking the rest of the world up not "making it great again". It never was great.

Thousands of years of science, mathematics, progression, attemlting to make the world evolve, and you make an entire continent slaves and give us Rihanna.

Also, you have had an ISIS executioner in your wanted list for years, and "Yurop" fucked him up within a few days of finding out his name. (nypost.com/2016/09/11/sniper-takes-out-isis-executioner-from-a-mile-away/)

I'd be upset too if i was cucked by my iwn country. You just need to rise above it, and move on.

wow edgy comeback my dude, you must be a real boon to whatever country you crawled out of
but hey, that's probably why they dumped you over here in the first place

i took a dump on your mom #lol

no u

yes, because apparently the whole thing with japan never happened

yes, because buying niggers in bulk from african slave traders is apparently enslaving an entire continent

I'll give you that one

sounds like your the one who's cucked here my friend

As a Britbong, I feel like it was a great loss to the UK when we stopped being able to dump our twats in America or Australia.

But hey, at least we managed to trick you guys into taking Piers Morgan off our hands.

yeah now they are all just kinda piling up and choking up the place
you sure do manufacture a lot of retards for such a small island

Why the fuck do you think we want to get rid of them so badly?

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

gtfo

False rebuttals with zero backup. American to the fucking core.

Shoutung "YEAH" and waving a glag does not make a great Country. I'm genuinely embarrassed when i see/hear one of you over here, because everyone in the immediate vicinity is without doubt thinking "oh for fucks sake, not another one".

Joke of the planet. Also, get your own language you fat bastards.