The murder by hammer and 2 shots to the face of this man is the only state sponsored assassination Israel has ever...

The murder by hammer and 2 shots to the face of this man is the only state sponsored assassination Israel has ever admitted to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herberts_Cukurs

Other urls found in this thread:

lv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herberts_Cukurs
nra.lv/latvija/103055-herberta-cukura-dels-atklaj-patiesibu-par-savu-tevu.htm
web.archive.org/web/20140328230506/http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=jfkmyth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aviator, designed 3 planes, prototype bomb diver and made a 45,000-kilometre (24,000 nmi; 28,000 mi) tour visiting Japan, China, Indochina, India and Russia, flying the C 6 wooden monoplane.

A remarkable guy.

And a patriot to the core.

Kek, he got to live to the age of 64, never hid his identity, never gave a fuck, did what he wanted, and then when he was probably only a few years away from death anyways some kikes came along and tricked him into coming to some house and then bludgeoned and shot an elderly man to death for something that even the good goy Nuremberg fucks could find evidence to charge him with.

I'd say that game of life goes to the Latvian.

*couldn't

Shit like this is why Israel will always be our enemy.

Seems accurate

Israel assassinated Kennedy.

TRIPS CONFIRM. Call the newspapers!

Oh wait, they're all owned by kikes. :^)

Heavenly trips of truth.

Also,

This is what the American public still honestly believes.

Any redpills on the 'Holocaust' in the east, or is it mostly bullshit too or was it actually the only such Holocaust that existed?

Reading his sons works, he is defending his father as a Latvian hero, and mostly there are no true accusations against him, only shitty eye-witnesse. Mostly latvians killed the jews because they were communists and supported bolshevism

The arcticle in Latvian:
lv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herberts_Cukurs
And his son's commentay:
nra.lv/latvija/103055-herberta-cukura-dels-atklaj-patiesibu-par-savu-tevu.htm
The man saved a fucking jew from the shootings and brought her to brazil.

Not really. The movie "JFK" went far enough for the average Joe to question the murder, but of course, it never names the jew. I watched the movie with some friends and it was even a bit insulting at points to people who actually know what took place that day.

Is there a version of this with Latvia being proud with Srbija.

Fill me in user.

kek. as an estonian, i love that image.

*Estonia
Not Srbija.

Also the inspiration for this guy.

What more do you need to know? Look at that image of JFK again. Were he shot in the back of the head, the exit wound would be in the front of his head. Instead there is a massive gaping hole in the back of his skull, suggesting the initial shot or shots was from the front/side.

Well yeah there's a video of it and talks of the man on the grassy knoll and other conspiracies that I don't know here to begin looking I just know he wanted to smash the federal reserve and CIA.

Then you know why he died. JFK wanted to reestablish the US currency to be backed by silver, just like Lincoln. This of course would ruin the fiat money scheme set up by the fed, so he had to die.

If you're looking for Israeli connections, look more into the Fed and the banks surrounding it.

The Nazis killed a lot of partisans and commies.

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that it was executive produced by Arnon Milchan, who worked as an Israeli spy and helped with the nuclear program-bomb program that Kennedy was killed over?

That's a complete myth.

web.archive.org/web/20140328230506/http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=jfkmyth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

They had no concrete proof yeah.

JFK was killed because he threatened to cease and desist all support for Israel unless they allowed American inspectors into Dimona to see if Israel was making nuclear weapons, and if they were they were to stop immediately. He did not want Israel to have a nuclear program, and he wanted Israel to know that the he ran things, not some little shithole desert country that can't even sustain themselves with their own food.

Pic related is a letter JFK wrote to then Israeli Prim Minister Ben Gurion. He wrote it on May 18th 1963. 6 months later his brains were splattered on the pink suit of his wife while he was riding in an open top convertible in Texas.

He tried to to be the boss of the people that see themselves as the actual leaders of the world, and he paid the price. The ZOG then used that event (the assassination of JFK) as a coup and fully implemented their own puppet government in this country. America as an idea is dead, we are America in name only at this point. It's why the idea that things in this country could possibly be fixed through elections is a laughable joke. There is no democracy in this country, elections are just for show to keep the sheep pre-occupied and thinking they still have a voice in matters when they don't at all.

Exactly.

Who was that man that saved thousands of Jews in WWII but got assassinated by them later on?

He was Swedish I believe.

It's way more than that. Oliver Stone should be fucking shot in the streets for having the balls to make that movie and then criticize the government/(or any organization involved) for their role in the assassination. The amount of information in that movie that is blatantly false pissed me off to no end. That kike pranced around for years saying he was trying to promote awareness……..but ended up being the one that corroded the discussion more than anything.

That shit seriously pissed me off, especially after I fact checked the movie.

I'd like to be pointed in the way of documentaries and videos, conspiracy videos you know what I mean.