Amerifat coming through. Clear the lane, shit stains, and learn how to do it right

Amerifat coming through. Clear the lane, shit stains, and learn how to do it right

That's Five Guys, right?
Fuckin love that shit.

You Fucken know it faggot

What do you use to take photos?

Fukin done. Gonna save the rest for later. Heat it up in the oven as fuck

My galaxy s6

It's njce for phone, get a new gamera

Of course a faggot would love 5 guys.

:^)

obligatory zoe quinn joke.

Checked

O&h&hhhhhhhhhhh…fuck. I am so destroyed right now. Will never eat again. I am going to cut a big turd tomorrow. I cant even move. It hurts so good. What do I do

That's what I say every day and I haven't lost a single pound in over 1 year.

Put it in a trash bag. Stick it in the fridge. Bonus: use the trash bag for the trash can after I eat it

Do you think I'm fat b

why do you drink miller lite when you just ate a half oound of fucking potatoes

What is a oound

its a pound but the P is obese and lost its dick in the belly fat

nah its just genetics

what a pussy he can't even finish a meal and keeps leftovers like some baby

10/10

samefaget

Nah.
The screencap function is retarded, it keeps the tiny (You) when someone quotes me but not the (You) in my own post. I'm going to go impotently whine on /operate/ about it.

have sudo fix the tiny shitty logo thumbnail with a properly scaled one…

I wish we had as many franchises as Americans. We only get McDonalds(and company), Tim Hortons and ethnic restaurants.

I just want a greasy nasty burger god damn it.

checked

How does it feel to be completely ducking up the planet for everyone else? Literally thousands dying every day, but still thinking 9/11 is the world's biggest tragedy? (Which i guess it is technically because you're all fat bastards).

Also, start contributing scientifically. Paying for technology to land on the moon doesn't count. You havent had an entry in a scientific journal for decades. Useless fat fucking cunts.

looks nice

Fucking fight me right now.

Meanwhile Europe is trying to start another world war.

The internet?

America? Do you mean The United States, or Canada?

there is only 1 America, son.
that is the U.S.A