Tfw your TV-commercial waifu is a jew

How even?

Liliana is a jewess? Fucking hell. Just kill me.

How oven?

FTFY

She is so perfect that I could overlook her flaws. Who's with me?

I just want to forcefully ram my dick in her holes and drown her in my cum.

Nigger, that's like realizing the gril you liked is an alien that eats human corpses and still liking her for being qt.

I would still fuck an alien, though.

Do you urethrally insert?

Could it be that you're just ideologically corrupt? And maybe you should learn that, while although stereotypes may exist for a reason, you should treat each person as an individual who won't fit perfectly into your myopic worldview?

Nah, that'd require introspection and intelligence, and a willingness to be proven wrong.

Who'da thunk it?

Basically the plot of twilight

So, assume everyone's an outlier when it comes to their race?
Or are all humans equal?

We are all one race. There is no such thing as diversity among race. However, white people are inherently racist.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck – go ahead and write them off, if that's you prerogative. If they demonstrate that they're not a walking, talking stereotype, give them the benefit of doubt.

Any source you fucking commie?

What an offensive image!

Straight from wiki

Oh well.

Jews are a cute

Since when did 8ch become overcome with hopeless romantics?

Why the fuck did I get hard reading that?

Nigger detected

Why don't you try out the Spanish language Lily AT&T analogue?

wat

Wouldn't miss 'em, tbh.

I don't even care. I'd make jew babies with her.

I'd also love to do some freaky s&m shit where I tie her up and make her say the holocaust never happened

They're reservists, not even real soldiers. Just doing their 1 year of service and moving on to marry some ethiopian negro and destroy their jewish family line.

didn't know you could have one of those

Oh believe me, you can.

noh my

where'd you read the Troob is a jew? all I know is she's Ukrainian, which doesn't rule that out. I'd still drill her like an oil field.

if by "stereotype" you mean "observable statistics"

these pictures are propaganda, they used to spam them on 4chan all the time. "IDF is hotties" is a way curry foreign male sympathy.

They are hotties tho

she a hot kike