Obama Announces That June Is African-American Music Appreciation Month

But I thought June was "Immigrant Heritage Month"?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TnFjQ
liketotally80s.com/2006/10/billboard-hits-80s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/TnFjQ

If dubs, Obama gets Zika.

My meme powers are still lacking energy.

I don't know what this means.

I thought June was fag month too.
How long before every month of the year is dedicated to everything non white or degenerate?

Don't the niggers already have February? What's next?

Jesus fucking Christ, I'm so tired of all this

March will either be used as a month long free pass for blacked.com, or will be simply know as "WE WUZ KANGZ Month".

Sorry I'm tired. Coon

Well let's reflect on some of the compelling African-American music to grow as a nation then.

That just made me read it in cartman's voice.

FUCK KING NIGGER OBAMA

OK Bommie, here's an African-American music to appreciate.

So june is going to be degenerate music month?

Well, I guess it's time to start blaring some moon man in return.

zika is too merciful for that cuck. More like he needs some loving from Ebola chan.

WE

I think June is full already Obama.

Is this some new propaganda tactic? Just claim this month is everything month?

Wasn't it Faggot Cocksucker Pride Month?

He could at least acknowledge stuff like this, but it will probably be more like RnB, Soul, and Hip Hop.

See, June is simply Anti-White Month.
Holy fuck I hate King Nigger. He sure is trying to ruin everything he can before he's out for good and the history books damn him. He needs to be put on trial for treason against the american people.

I kind of feel bad for niggers that actually acomplish something in their lives, they will never get the recognition they deserve and instead all attention goes to drug-using, whore-fucking thugs.

is he trying to make up for all that fuck-all he did for the black vote that got him in?

we could use a
comparison.jpg

That was the strategy from the start: Every month is "Everything But White People" Month.

Is it treason for a foreign usurper to wreck the nation?

Treason truly isn't the right word anymore to describe the SJWs, Cultural Marxists and the like - They never were loyal or thought of themselves as Americans/Europeans/Whites in the first place.

There are only 12 months, so each must be used to celebrate as many things as possible that remind the straight white male of how evil and oppressive he is. Use your brain goy, unless you're a straight white male that is, in which case shut up and listen to bixnood's thrash rap album.

This is not a month for appreciating the music of niggers.

This is a month to encourage niggers to appreciate REAL music, as opposed to the shit that they listen to.

MEME IT MEME IT MEME IT MEME IT MEME IT MEME IT MEME IT MEME IT MEME IT

You should probably fuck off back to plebbit, then.

Black music apresiation month…
Really nigga…
Are you implying that Chuck Berry and BB King are not legend of music?
Legends who planted the seeds that would later grow and bloom into the most popular music genere of the 70s and 80s
Fuck even Elvis, the king of rockabilly himself stole everything from Chuck Berry, Black music apresiation, what the fuck are you talking about, Music may have been the only thing the nogs have to be proud about their race…
Unles you are talking about that crap that tries to pass itself as Rap & Hiphop nowadays.
You know, those generes that are currently dominated by Eminem…
It could be worse Holla Forumsacs…
Black have many deffects but bad affinity with music ain't one of them.
You wanna know real sonic torment?
Check Latin Music…
Wether it is those reomantic wanna be crybaby whiny bitches like Luis Miguel singing about being cucks or those degenerates nigger who glorify the whoring up of women with Reaggaeton Latin music is by far infinetly worst than Black music

I thought it was Homosexual / Tranny Appreciation month too. Wow, they're just trying to get all the degenerates riled up this month.

they had to cover up father's day so niglets don't feel bad

This is what liberals actually believe

Holla Forums doesn't know much about early black music.

SIP SIP SIPPIN ON SOME SYRUP

SLIZZARD LIKE A BLIZZARD SIP AND GRIP SOME SIZZURP

SHOOT NIGGER KILL NIGGER GET DAT MONEY NIGGER NIGGER GANGSTA NIGGER

HOL' UP

Doesn't Moonman use beats from black rappers a lot of the time.

Ayy hol up Holla Forums u niggas in for a TREAT

Is it really? Bloody hell.

Obama sure has it easy, knowing his listeners won't think about what he says…

Fuck this nigger is he serious? Don't blacks already have February as black history month? What a joke.

liketotally80s.com/2006/10/billboard-hits-80s/

Performing chimps aren't a reason to have a national month of appreciation.

How fucking long till that nigga hangs? or at least how long until he fucks off?

Please, user. Don't tell me you actually think niggers can even orchestrate a fucking beat. Even their pathetic twerk music is prepped by Jews.

Does he believe Mozart was black too?