Trump Jewish adviser: He can't be responsible for anti-Semitic supporters

Trump Jewish adviser: He can't be responsible for anti-Semitic supporters

Donald Trump cannot be held responsible for anti-Semitic comments lobbed by his supporters to journalists and political opponents online, one of the candidate’s longtime advisers and employees within the Trump Organization said Wednesday.

“I do not think Mr. Trump can be responsible for people who are anti-Semitic who support him,” Jason Greenblatt, who practices Orthodox Judaism, told Nachum Segal on his “JM in the AM” program. “He has come out clearly against anti-Semitism.”

Greenblatt said he was in Trump’s office when he called The New York Times to flatly denounce statements made by David Duke. “Anti-Semitism has no place our society, which needs to be united, not divided,” Trump said in the Times interview published May 5, after the former Ku Klux Klan leader denounced “Jewish extremists” opposing the Republican’s campaign.

Trump has said as much “countless times,” Greenblatt, adding that it “really bothers me that people think that he constantly has to repeat statements he has said before.”

A number of Jewish journalists, including POLITICO Magazine contributor Julia Ioffe and New York Times reporter Jonathan Weisman, have experienced waves of anti-Semitic abuse after publishing articles on Trump and his family.

“As we know, social media is such that people can simply say whatever they want constantly,” Greenblatt said, before alluding to the anti-Semitic vitriol he faces online himself. “Even on my own Twitter feed, I’ve tried not to look at the comments, but there are plenty of times that I simply cannot resist, and the same people keep coming up with the same anti-Semitic stance and statements. And I just think that they have to understand that he has a campaign to run, he has an election to win, and he can’t keep going around saying ‘I denounce anti-Semitism.’ He said it clearly and emphatically on multiple times.”

politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-anti-semitic-supporters-223813
archive.is/ZB21P

What have we done.

I did Nazi that coming.

you bastid!
how could you shoah us like this!
we're coming for your shekels!

OOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY

WELL COLOR ME SUPRISED

I wish he didn't hire this guy.

I think we all do. on the bright side, he's shown through this and the speech to kike lobbyists that he can d/c them. that's nothing to turn up our nose at.

Are you suggesting that Trump is anti-kike? The guy who has jewish children and grandchildren? The guy who does campaign videos for Netanyahu? The guy was the grand marshall of the Israel Day parade in NYC? The guy who supports Israel BTFO of Palestinians in regards to their land so jews can build houses? The guy who hired an AIPAC bigwig as his campaign director. The guy who along with Hillary was one of only two candidates to give a speech at the AIPAC conference? The guy who, well, you get the point. Are you fucking stupid?

Look at this shill. Look at how obvious he is. It's fucking adorable and it will make the DOTR so simple, so comfy.

Was this part of his plan or is it just pure coincidence?

GOING TO WORK EARLY TODAY, I SEE.
You’ll get a promotion for sure!

Trumpcucks will defend this somehow

So do you honestly think Trump is anti-kike?

You are fooling nobody, Chaim.

I know it's hard to handle, but we don't buy your bullshit.

You know it's a fact that the german Trump bloodline ends with him. All of his kike children are marrying kikes. This is the end of Trump and the beginning of Trumpstein.

Well, I buy it, because everything he mentioned was an actual thing that Trump did, and everyone of those things points to Trump being a kosher good goy.

are you dense? was referring to Trump's anti-Semitic base that his kike advisor was downplaying.

PSST, GOY, JUST WAIT FOR HITLER

Just put my voter ID in the paper-shredder.

Well, a kosher good goy Trump is the best option burgers can hope for right now. You know, with being a ZOG central and all.

I see no difference between Christcucks and Trumpcucks. Both have the same Jewish religion.

Yes. Let them fight each other. Let them scurry like rats and go at their own throats.

Hi, intl. Enjoy your ban.

But Trump's jewish adviser wasn't supporting Trump's anti-semitic base, in fact, he was condemning their actions and saying his candidate couldn't be held responsible for the actions of random people on the internet. Which means the only person he was supporting was his boss Donald Trump.

It's like the Jews are marching themselves to the Holocaust 2.0, George Soro's style.

Shill harder Chaim

Jews cannot get enough mileage from Tran Nazis.
And the cockroach David Duke.

Nigger, Sheldon is one of the Head Kikes In Charge, he's one of the guys that run the world. You think that mother fucker would be so stupid as to do something like that? Trump getting the support of a mega kike like this should be a red flag to anyone who has spent any amount of time whatsoever on places like Holla Forums. If this doesn't alarm you then you are either painfully new, incredibly retarded, or are paid to post what you post.

Yea, Nazicucks are doing a fine job saving us.

pointing out trumps jewish connections is now considered shilling. actually its not because you are the shill.

Aaaaaaand still better than Shillary. Like I've said a million times, with Trump there's at least a chance, if not who cares, it's happening anyway. Just keep your guns clean and oiled and your ammo and food cans sealed and ready.

Whatever you say, Zoidberg

I wish that WebM didn't have the boy as the preview image. It would've been a thousand times funnier as a surprise.

i just came in the fucking thread you stupid nigger. necklace yourself with a flaming tire. cant even criticize jews cucking trump here of all places.

So did I.

lame tbh

I have that game, and about 50+ other awesome games on my Steam that I'll never get around to playing.

I feel bad now.

Kikes just play both games at all times, and then some
Like most anons have said, they're not in for a long game, they're just banking off of whatever situation they find themselves into, this guy would probably have been a commander in Nazi Germany if he smelled sweet salvation and power and wealth. Soros himself was one of those people who sent his own to their enemies as long as he could get away with it and a fat bribe.

No, but he is the one who shifts windows and opens doors. He is the path not the destination.

Fresh OC

This shit is crazy.

And they say nu/pol/ doesn't compare directly to the SJWs. Call for D&C all you want. Your emotion-based decision making and general stupidity will be your downfall.