I'm a huge faggot, please rape my face

Ok guys,

I don't know what to do now and I hope you can help me to feel a bit better.

I was happy when I got in a relationship with her. She was a cute and funny. A cool girl to hang around. Sex was awesome. She accepted me the way I was. Didn't complain about my personality or any of my flaws. She loved me with all my flaws. I was really happy with her.

Why I post my problems here? I don't know.
Maybe someone of you can cheer me up.

Have you yet to realize life doesn't bounce back?

I've been sitting at the bottom for about 4 years now, honestly just kill yourself or just wait a lifetime for your death to come.

Stopped reading

that's what you get when you trust women, fucking idiot, why do you never listen ?

Get over it faggot or drink yourself to death.

No, OP, I'm not gonna coddle you and tell you "Aww, it's okay. It'll all get better." I'm going to tell you the truth: your ex was a cheating bitch, and you centered your life around her like a moron. PROTIP: BPD is the easiest mental disorder for stupid whores to fake because they think it means they can act out without consequences. Regardless, she cheated on you and dumped your ass.

And that's a good thing. If she hadn't cheated on you now, she was going to later down the line at some point. At least she was too stupid to wait until you had put a ring on her finger so she could drain you for alimony afterwards.

That's fucking stupid. It's your life, dumbass, not hers. Now take your life and make it for yourself. Get /fit/, make some fucking friends, and do whatever the hell you want because you're free now. The only happiness you're going to find after her is that which you make for yourself. The more you place your own happiness on others, the more you have to lose when that person fails you (and, believe me, they will fail you at some point one way or another.) Be happy for yourself, not for others.

No, she didn't. Or else she wouldn't have cheated on you and dumped you. Here's the deal: nobody loves another person's flaws, they tolerate them. Like you tolerate your sinuses acting up while at work or a baby crying during dinner at a restaurant. And everybody's got some kind of flaw, baggage, damage, etc. that equally makes us all shitty in our own special snowflake way. The trick is finding the flaws in others that you can tolerate (which should never include "Rampant Cheating Bitch Syndrome") while trying to keep a handle on your own, because nobody wants a wimpy emotional wussbag for a boyfriend.

Now go, OP, and live your life, not hers.

OP here,

You're right and gave me valid points. Not like the others.

I'm in blind rage and don't know what to do in my situation.

I don't think she simulates her Borderline. Her sister died in a young age. In the time she was a child too. She and her Mother told me this and also told me that they had to go to therapie.

I don't want to have this true, but like you said, i should move on.

Thanks user. Because of people like you I ask for help.
At least somethink from the old times of Holla Forums is still there.

Good luck

post your gf

Thank you

Why?

same op except my only reason to live and be successful was to spite my parents they died a few years back and ive just sorta stagnated

it takes most of my strength to not end my life daily because ive lost my raison detre

wanna meet up and kill eachother together op?

Holla Forums demands favors from those who are heard

fill in the blank, OP:

_ stick your dick in crazy

always stick your dick in crazy

but make sure she doesn't know what your real name is

It can always be worse.

Not the same. You have it worse. You have my respekt. Only I can say to you is don't give up. There are many ways to achive something. Ok it depens on the country and how there systems work. But if you get throu you situation so long maybe you have the power to do something.

I don't want to get shit back to me

I stick your dick in crazy ;)

you mistake the fact that my parents dying as a bad thing

I celebrated when they died

it was only after a few months of riding that high that I realized they were the reason I pushed myself, not because they encouraged me but because of the opposite. I am glad their dead, because I and my siblings are free of them. but I still lost my drive and stagnated. now I spend any money I'm not putting in my lungs on booze

hell I don't even know where I'm gonna sleep tonight

lifed sucks If my friends didn't keep reminding me "how sad I would be if you died you are my rock man" and all that bullshit I wouldn't be living a empty meaningless existence

Captain Jack will get you by tonight

You should get your shit together. Start smoking less and get in a more social enviroment. I think it will lead you to a right way.

Got russian water.

easier said than done friend

I cant tell you how many times ive woken up saying "today I'm gonna turn my life around" and for a week I actually feel that drive I used to have to succeed and I do do better but then as suddenly as it comes it leaves and I'm back smoking weed and drinking just trying to find a friends place to stay at for the night because the trailer I own is too far to drive with how drunk I get and I don't even know why I don't wanna go home I just don't want to be in that place alone at night

and the worst part is all my friends are actually good friends who worry about me and I get pissed when they do. lately I find myself thinking about the last words I heard from my dad before I moved out "youre just a white trash piece of shit and no matter what you do that's what youll always be" and I think hes right

fuck anons i think he was right

naah.they were pieces of shit.i still remember what my mother told me when i moved out.she told me it would have been better if she breastfeed a dog instead.

That's hard. Maybe a lack of motivation? Maybe a job where you can get positiv feedback for your work would help.

I can only speak there for myself. I can get motivated to do my work harder and faster if the person above me tell what i did good and what i should make better.

He musn't be right user. You still have the chance to change.

kek

i sent her to the shitiest elders home i could find.im just waiting for her to die.it acutally gets me hard when i think about her rotting in her grave.the dumb whore

tbh most of my family are pieces of shit

i work on ships man

i love my job and get great feed back

and its too look myself in the mirror and not5 think I'm white trash

I will take a short break. I have to puke because of all the shit with my girlfriend.

I hope, you anons, feel better than me.

you bet. I was already feeling great, and reading about your situation just made it that much better

i woke up and the girl i was sleeping with and basically left me a note saying i can stay a few days if i want

so pussy and food

im good asided from the intense urge to slit my wrists in her bath tub

You have an immature view of life and relationships with women.

and i'm jealous of it

You little bastard :D

If she is waifu material, care for her or not. It's your choice.

I'm just a retard who belives in true love and shit.
In a relationship it's something wonderfull to have but if shit comes up you don't want to eat for a day, or more. So if you are low on money..
Would say it's like drugs. You're high when you take them, but if you don't good luck.

shes a girl I'm friends with who I went to highschool with

we are both single so it works when I want to sleep over

Anyways anons, I go get some sleep. The Day was shit, but you guys cheered me up.

When the thread is still up i will post again.

You are free to post feels and help each other. It makes our community stronger.

Good night anons

10/10 comment

Show me your ways user, I already started lifting, fucking feels great, so what's the next step ?

based user

Get some rest, user!

don't turn to drugs, Exercize. After i started riding my bike to work everyday for transportation, my mood went way the fuck up. Invest study in the Machiavellian maxims.

It never counted anyways, go get laid.

at least you had a gf op

i've been single for 7 years.

At least your parents haven't said to your face they wish they hadn't had you.

dude they never said that

but they made it obvious we owed them for having been put on this earth and having such wonderful awesome parents who (I'm the first born) once forgot to feed their 5 year old second kid because they were to wasted to be bothered to cook dinner and the 9 year old me had to also change the 6 month old they were ignoring

but at least they never said they wished they never had me

just made it painfully clear I was an inconvience to them

So we can get an idea of who you're dealing with. Oldfags can probably recognize her type and give you better advice.

Who cares if it gets back to you? You're definitely not the only person to have photos of her, especially if she's borderline

Hey, i'm on high school and still didn't kissed/had engaged on a frienship with a girl.

how the fuck don't you even have a friendship with a girl?

>>>/facebook/

congrats user you reached that one state where you feel so much no feel can make you feel
also speaks the truth

that state is both absolute hell and absolute bliss and how I spent a majority of my highschool life