Im really pissed what should i do

they all are between 17-20 years old - im 24

the thing is one of them is really criminal (he is black) and got several crime records and also on parole

the other guy is big drug dealer and also have connections to the local rocker club (polish guy)

the thing is i feel so fucking pissed because i feel like i cant do anything

any action what would happen next days to them would let them know instant that it was the pissed guy with the splashed egg in his kitchen

any suggestions Holla Forums?

im so mad more about the fact that one of these guys i knew since 2 years and i always handled him well protects his friends with lies instead of telling me the truth

Why do you associate with normie faggot niggers and clubgoers? You dont have the temperament to handle their basic drama.

Shit like this rolls off their backs like water on a duck and you're losing your mind over it, don't you think that's a sign you should stop frequenting them?

^This

And you can't do anything, the bigger the fuss you make to them, the more eggs are coming your way.

Make an omelette

why didnt you go beat the shit out of them faggot?

as i said these are criminals

im intelligent enough to realise if i will do a direct retaliation action im more fucked then before and getting more problems cuz they focus me then more and i will have more problems than just an egg in my kitchen

so i think about something deeper maybe in 2-3 months when they thought about that

maybe good way for while before spotweld fuck be done
is English your first language? your autism made me small kek

p
ol
ack

So you are saying they are egging you on?

Its simple and really the best thing for society.

You should go to Polack and say "ty młody socjalisto, ty pedale pierdolony, ciebie i trupa wziąłbym, chuju i kurwa ukrzyżował, jebany dziadu"

Don't open your windows faggot, or open the ones they cant throw shit into.
Push come to shove then tip off the drug guy to the feds.

Get some eggs ready for the next time they come around and bombard them with them. Alternatively go to their houses and drop some rotten egg bombs

You fucked up by letting someone know where you live.

Get a plastic bag, a old tuna sandwich and some water. Put the water into the bag (make sure the bag is somewhat weak) and then put the sandwich in, shake the bag and such and there you go, you've got a sandwich bomb, go through it at some niggers.

Wait, is this /soc/?

Thought not. Fuck off.

If they have cars just wait until they are away from those and egg them. Eggs will fuck up car paint if it's not cleaned off quickly, so if you're feeling merciful or hesitant about burning bridges just go for the windows. If they blame you but don't have anything to make it stick, claim you weren't there at the time and suggest the culprit must have been the same person who egged you, since that person clearly wasn't them. If they don't blame you and immediately blame the mystery man they say egged you, you might have goofed and egged innocent cars.

kek

i feel you bro, try putting a rat trap in each of their mailbox so when they get mail out they will get a nasty surprise that should teach them to not put egg on your shit

Why the fuck were you eating in the car?

Somebody post Dysnomia with an egg up his ass

If you DON'T at least try to beat the shit out of him it's gonna happen again, and worse. If you do try to beat the shit out of him and lose, you might get hurt a bit but won't get fucked with again.

Think like you're in prison homie

and if nig's on parole he'll think twice before really injuring you

Dubs speak the truth
That, and your fragrant homosexuality is a major cause of concern

But seriously, now… how can you not know that you are a faggot?

They feed on your fear towards them, if you keep letting yourself down in front of them and do nothing it's going to make an easy target for them
Stand up to them. Face them. Fuck them. If they start a fight hit them back. Don't be afraid. You have to show them that you're a big ass motherfucker that they don't want to mess with you.
Don't be a pussy. Man the fuck up.

Next time when the try it shout at them loud and warn them. Do something they don't expect someone like you do. This is make them nervous and confused and if they try to hit you, grab something next to you and hit them in the face. Or if you're man enough go with a baseball bat.

You have two options. Report it to the police and set up cameras or personally confront them and get in a literal fight. Anything less will see you repeatedly victimized until you're badly injured.