Is there such a thing as being 100% gay...

Is there such a thing as being 100% gay, or are all gay people in reality just bisexuals with a stronger preference for their own gender?

Would you feel safe with a gay man watching your girlfriend change clothes, or with him sleeping in the same bed as her when staying over?
I'm asking for a friend who might be in this situation.

Some feedback from gay anons would be cool too.

well, 100% of gays are degenerates who need to be gassed, does that count for anything?

It's called being OP.

I got cucked by a faggot once. I'm not proud of it.

Sounds interesting, do tell.

I made that up actually. Thanks for giving me attention.

No problem, everyone needs a (you) every once in a while.

actually for men there are few actual bisexual men as male sexuality is generally more rigid than females.

so to answer your question yes there is such a thing as 100% gay

This seems implausible. Probably more like there are very few men who are both into feminine curvy women and masculine muscle men. Those are so opposite that being attracted to one precludes attraction to the other.

However, there are feminine trap like guys with wide hips. I would argue that since sex is based on chromosomes everyone is bisexual in a really literalistic way, because there's always going to be that 0.0001% biological male out there that simply doesn't look like a male, and vice versa for females. Trans surgery isn't going to remain the horrific abomination producing process it is today either, so thinking about the technical meaning of the word "bisexual", technology will make more and more people bi simply by disguising their sex. Ugly people probably aren't going to exist in 2070.

I could today show you a cartoon pic of a sexy girl and retroactively make you bisexual by saying its male after you reacted to it.

Most men are either completely straight or more rarely completely homosexual.
Most women are unpreferentially bisexual. Few are completely straight and very few are completely lesbian.

Truths sometimes seem implausible, especially when you desire unreal things and believe unreal ideas in your desire to achieve unreal things.
You can argue whatever the fuck you like. This isn't metaphysical philosophy. Get science.
As far as you believing science will help men be women and women be men, even when we can change our entire genetic makeup it will still be several steps away from making your fetish a reality. Development would have to be reversed and restarted to make your fetish true. Just having some genes isn't enough if you don't go through puberty again from your childlike body. Having inactive genes inserted in your adulthood isn't like having those genes active during puberty.
That aside, good luck with your uncontrollable lust, the genes that make you this way will result in reproductive success if not for you then at least to any children you have and to the siblings that share those genes.

Excellent post, there are several rigorous and highly statistically significant that prove this.

You have it completely backwards. There's no such thing as bi, if you're any percent not straight, you're 100% gay.

lol

exactly

No.
I live and work in Jew York. I know more gay men than I ever wanted to. I've never met one who doesn't have stories about fucking (and degrading) his female friends.
Aside from that, it's not healthy or normal for a woman who's committed to her boyfriend to let another man watch her change or sleep in her bed, regardless of who he is. Imagine if your gf told you her brother or her father watched her change and slept in her bed. Would it sound fucking weird? Yes it would be fucking weird.
tl;dr Your friend's gf is getting facialed by her gay friend as you read this.

No, I wouldn't. Vagina is disgusting. I wouldn't feel comfortable being left alone with an exposed one.

Unless one friend is a gay man and the other is a dyke there's always a chance for funny business.

that image makes me homocidal

Why would any man feel safe with some guy watching GF nude or sleeping beside her?

If she's Ok with that she's a slut, let her go

ye

The moment you even think about sucking another man's cock, you're gay.

no

Homosexuality is just a social construct.

faggot = op

not possible except OP
op 100% fagbox

So is AIDS but its killed people

INJECT your PUTRID hiv INTO my DAMN sweet HOLE but CUT UP the MEMBRANE with A razor BLADE before YOU blow YOUR precious LOAD

more dat ass

AIDS and Homosexuality don't actually exist'… they are all a creative fiction maintained by Western mass media, in order to keep us living in fear, and becoming more obedient.'''

lol

mmm

Holla Forums doesn't understand homosexuals and will never understand homosexuals. I'm pretty much innured to this but they lose more from it than we do.

The real question here is:

That depends.

More fem, Jodie Foster dyke, or more masc, Rosie O'Donnell dyke?

100% homosexual here.

I don't find women sexually attractive at all, and I even get disgusted by vaginas most of the time… If I was around a girl who was changing I'd be indifferent to it.

I would have taken Jodie to hell and back

Would you fuck a guy with a pussy then? Like some "Straight" persons would fuck traps

I'm a guy and I'm bisexual. I fuck men and women. Last year I was mostly into dudes. This year I'm mostly into women. It changes, as does my desire to be on top or on the bottom with guys.

Not the same user, but no. I'd fuck a dickgirl before I'd fuck a cuntman.

Dunno, as I'm a bisexual that identifies as around 88% gay. I have to be in the right mood to find a woman attractive, but at the same time I am a horndog, so watching anyone undress might be enough to turn me on, though personality wise, I'd probably just leave the room to keep things from being awkward. That being said, I did sleep in a bed with my best friend's sister and not once did I make a move because I just wasn't interested.

This is the most accurate post in the thread.

Would you feel safe with a straight man watching your male friend change clothes, or with him sleeping in the same bed as him when staying over?

I'm asking for a friend who might be in this situation.

Some feedback from straight anons would be cool too.

Stop referring to sodomite faggots as "gay people" "gay man" "gay anons" you stupid cunt. Fuck off back to reddit, retard.

Despite your best attempts, you will never ever ever remove homosexuality from Holla Forums. Traps and cuteboys are deeply rooted in chan culture.

Just perfekt

this

faggots are degenerate, subhuman trash and deserve to be mistreated as such

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
fucking faggots

Actually, fuck that

Don't y'all have some bugchasing to do?

Lol, gay people dont exist.
They just pretend to be faggotinis just to get privileged in today sjw society.

Holy shit these retards are more fucked in the head than I thought. No wonder they are getting buttblasted so hard both literally and figuratively

I'm just glad they won't be reproducing, ha

I actually feel sorry for all the people whose lives are so pathetic and meaningless that the only thing that makes them feel better is wishing death on people on an anonymous imageboard because of the things those people do in the privacy of their bedroom.

It must be really fucking maddening to see that the majority of society doesn't agree with you.

Nice consensus fallacy. End yourself man, you are simply useless.

No.

POO STABBERS FUCK OFF

Oh you dear sweet naive child

Conceding defeat must have been hard for you, but I respect that you've done it.

I want to hate gay people but every gay man I've encountered is pretty chill. I mean, I think they're chill because they don't want to be called faggot anymore and they live in a constant fear. But I've yet to meet a despicable homosexual.

LESBIAN ON THE OTHER HAND

One day you are walking down the street with one of your faggot friends. Suddenly he and his boyfriend come over. His boyfriend holds you down while he rapes you and give you AIDS. This has actually happened so be in fear of your butthole when you associate with faggots

Just say you crave dick, son. It'll be less embarassing than this shameful display.

that's what the catholic church wants you to believe

Fuck off back to Tumblr you HPV AIDS HIV spreading stupid cunt. Fuck off you SJW piece of shit.

FUCK YOU

Holy shit do all homophobes have autism or something?

Only if you buy me dinner first honey

i have

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT FUCK OFF GO TO HELL ASSHOLE

Here, have some of the dicksucking you so obviously crave

Post a pic of your face you fucking coward
Say this shit IRL I fucking dare you fucking asshole

Cute

You first.

i just said it irl.. nothing happened

i already have now post yours coward
or are you afraid that if you show your faggot face you might get raped in the middle of the night by your fellow fag supporters

You claimed you were 6'7" and 260 lbs. The guy in those pictures isn't.

LOL fucking weak bitch phaggot nu-male betas.

I'm 7'9" 490lbs, I make 200k a year as a CEO of 2 Fortune 500 companies, I bench 655lbs and have put people in comas just by giving them a punch to the gut. There's a man out there walking around with a 10 inch dent in his ribcage the shape of my fist, so deep that you could use his ribcage as a salsa bowl if he layer on his back. Called my gf a swampy cunt and I literally his nigger as up for fun.

I joined the military at age 12, grew up in a helicopter, have 3 piloting licenses and have served in a special forces unit until I left to make my way up in the business world.

My house is the size of your entire neighborhood, I could buy and sell you if I pleased.

I've been trained in every martial art and fighting style you can think of, taekwondo, judo, kickboxing, aikido, karate, muay thai, and so many more. I've defeated every sensei I've been trained by in battle and have surpassed them all in strength and agility.

You lazy fat fuckers should stop role playing and go get a girlfriend (probably one I've fucked already, I have a 18 inch dick). You losers would literally turn around and run if you ever saw me in the streets, and who knows what would even happen if you mouthed off to me, the notion hardly even seems plausible

Cool story bro

in which currency lol

pounds

that isn't a currency

Not since Brexit anyway LMAO

You aren't me asshole fuck off those are real pics of me. And where did you get that pic from i dont rly care if you found my facebook asshole

gg

so you're literally just pretending to be a faggot?

this
not samefagging

Nice comeback, retard.