Toliet Mouth Jews And Nervous Nig Nogs BOMB At White Man's Roast

Notice how the white man's aura overwhelms the shylocks and nogs. Interesting to see how they act tough but all bomb in person.. also note how the jews work with blacks yet LAUGH uncontrollably everytime Carver says Nigger.. proving jews dont care about anyone but their own jewy selves

very low energy with a generous helping of cringe

ANY COMMENT ON MY OBSERVATIONS? or will you continue to point out the obvious?

not everyone wants to watch the whole thing faggot. Good job finding the video but you were just pointing out what Holla Forums already knows.

Daniel Carver is the man, is he still doing stuff nowadays?

I love that guy.

im sorry sir… I stand corrected. It's great to finally speak to the /pol spokesperson .. how ya been?

He is the man. Not sure whats been up with him.

rekts em here

Post a webm you fucking kike.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

white man gotta eat brethren

lmao at the jewess in the beginning who makes poop jokes. Somebody posts the screencap of the chosen's fascination with shit.

does the year matter fam?

Get out

when did pol become so emo-sensitive? where do the rules say current events only?

Get out you fucking kike

why are you so emotional? stop watching me, thats what your TALMUDVISION is for..

You shills are just really bad at your jobs. How do you even get paid?

your pseudo psycho analysis is off.. dig deeper Columbo

This is absolutely pathetic.

Holy shit.

Filtered for being a faggot

im worried about you.. too much homo talk going on…

yet you've contributed absolutely nothing..

WEW

Carver said he would have voted to acquit OJ Simpson during the first trial because 'hopefully he'll find another racemixer and kill her too.' But if OJ was found guilty, then the LA blacks would riot and burn their own neighborhoods to the ground, so either verdict would make him happy.

I don't think I've ever seen him rattled even a little.

LOL…that is hillarryus.. Carver is most definitely based. Unshakable confidence, wish I could get his contact info or an update on his status