looking for some inspiration because food has become a bit boring
what do you like to cook that is easy and delicious

Other urls found in this thread:

campbellskitchen.com/recipes/savory-meatloaf-50227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just get your mom hot kek

well she is easy and delicious

Go with some mac and cheese.

Scotch eggs, yummy cholesterol laden death bombs.

and good to share with friends

go to whole foods and buy a whole variety of veggies, fruits, meats etc… Then go online and look for recipes. That's how I started out.

Don't go to walmart and buy that pre-packaged processed shit. You will be a slave to the economy and a hotpocket before to long if you do….

they sound too good

I get a can a Bush's baked beans and stop by buffalo wild wings to get the Honey BBQ sauce. I get the juices out of the beans, put them on the stove, and the sauce and some cinnamon sugar and its delicious.
I also love ramen

This is dank as fuck and easy to make:

What You'll Need
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 cup water

campbellskitchen.com/recipes/savory-meatloaf-50227

that sounds pretty good
ramen info is quality

Wish /ck/ was still alive

fuck ramen noodles, buy german spaetzle noodles as a substitute

me too
that hamdog tastes amazing, easy aas shit as well

Deep Fried Peruvian llama Semen & Rice is quick, easy, simple and cheap.

Made my own twist on this recipe, with green bell peppers instead of celery among other things. Let it simmer for like 4 hours. It tasted amazing with regular spaghetti and a cold beer.

just find another hungry faggot and do a 69. that'll take the edge off it at least.

fify

Grape Caterpillar Kabobs

thing I've cooked in the past six months:

Try some depression cooking, it's on your level both mentally you're depressed and economically

like this?

Oh no… Steven… why… why won't you call me?

Ke$ha pls

THIS THREAD IS DEAD
Do not approach or you will be cursed with AIDS

I made this last week. I almost kept the recipe secret because I did this as an experiment and it turned out fucking delicious. Other than two secret ingredients, it's little different from a chicken pot pie or a shepherd's pie. Okay, here's what I did. Let's start with the idea for it. In the Final Fantasy games there's this monster called a Hedgehog Pie. It's like a fat little lizard that shoots fire at you. When I came up with the idea, I was on a kick of fictional recipes, various restaurants that sell stuff modeled after games and movies, etc. The name "hedgehog pie" made me wonder what a dish modeled after it would look and taste like. Reptile meat, red, spicy because it's a fire monster…

So, I got a 10 dollar food processor. I put in it a little bit of garlic, a bit of onion, and a hell of a lot of carrots and celery. Cleaned it out and set that aside, and then put the second mystery ingredient in the food processor. We'll get to it later.

Next was the meat, what kind of meat would I use? I could just use chicken, but that would be boring. I thought about using frog legs, but I couldn't find any at the store. Then I found a big chunk of something perfect. Alligator meat It has a flavor I'd describe as the texture of chicken, but a favor closer to fish, with a solidity somewhere between the two. I'd never prepared it before, so I decided to slow roast it in the oven. I took my measuring cup and put half a stick of butter in it. Once melted I added a ton of garlic powder, a little honey, salt and pepper, a couple pinches of the second secret ingredient just because, and a bit of the carrot/celery mix and mixed that all up. I could have added sriracha, but I just felt it wouldn't go good with everything else in there. I took some of the carrot/celery mix and put it on the bottom of this tin foil, which I then placed the meat on. Then I sliced up some onions and tomato and put that directly onto the meat. Then I poured on the buttery sauce mix, put it in the oven, and took my dog for a walk for an hour.

When that was done, I took a bag of the gravy sauce that comes in chicken pot pies and added put that in the pie crust. Then I mixed in all the veggie mix, then I added in the meat along with everything else that was in the tin foil, cut up the meat in the sauce, and mixed it all up. I then used about half the bag of the second secret ingredient, and mixed it in to add to the red coloring and spice everything up a bit, then tossed that in the oven. After about 30 minutes the whole thing was quite ready to eat and looked, smelled and tasted delicious, but I wasn't done yet.

I then took a bag of mashed potato mix. I could have mashed the potatoes myself, but as it stood this dish has already taken over two hours, plus this kind has some extra flavoring and will be easier to mix with stuff. So I make the mashed potatoes, add in some cheese, and then I mix in the secret ingredient. Holy shit, this is incredibly delicious.

I pull the pie out of the oven and spread the mashed potatoes on top until it's a solid layer, and then I put it back in the oven. This is what it looked like when I finally dug in and ate it.

So what is the second mystery ingredient? Flamin' Hot Cheetos ground into powder and crumbs.

Took me the next two days to finish it.

Also, I'm totally back off my schedule now. I'm trying to decide whether I should make a couple sandwiches and take my dog for a long walk to a park and I guess just eat, play Pokemon Go and get some fresh air for a couple hours, or make a steak with some corn on the cop or eggs or something as a side and lift weights since I haven't lifted in like a week. What do you think I should do?

sandwhiches and walk your dog bruh

that sounds lit

chili is the easiest thing to make, and pretty tasty if you use decent spices.

1 lb beef 80/20
8oz can tomato sauce
28 oz can diced tomato
1 onion
2-3 cloves garlic
1 can kidney beans

chilli powder/cumin/cayenne etc your choice get creative, sometimes i add a dash of cinnamon

saute the onion/garlic and some butter/olive oil until onion is transparent

put the mixture in a crock pot along with all other ingredients except the kidney beans

dish is done in 6-8 hours depending on the pot and heat setting, add the beans in last hour or so of cooking.

the chilli gets better after its been refrigerated and then reheated