George belongs in the trash?

I got that reference!

What did they mean by this?

I hate normalfags.

…words can not describe how awful this is

This isn't poetry
None of the stanzas rhyme

how did network television survive this long and when will it finally die

I wonder if they just don't care about George lore or if they're trying to be subversive.

I would guess the writers are reddit tier hacks. I work in Hollywood, and the people who work on ABC, FOX, or, CW shows are genuinely the lowest of the low. Bottom feeders who get their gigs through nepotism and dick sucking. There's a reason those channels don't have any good shows.

Oh really? How high up are you?

Is he uglier than boyega?

All he did was come up with some of the ideas, which on paper don't sound bad at all. Commies instead of Nazis, awesome, Aliens, eh, 1950s, cool, South America, cool.

George was always a good idea man

Lucas was a Cunny man. More proof of his genius, tbh.

Was anakin's slaughter of the children Lucas' attempt at killing his pedo urges?

what timeline did this come from?

Trying to cover his tracks, no doubt.

This show is terrible. They're juggling too many characters and they have a knockoff ironman who makes the same ironman noises

I can't believe they actually did this. This is so dumb. Why have Star Wars inspire sci fi why not Star Trek? Star Trek has actually inspired people.

Yes. Yes he is.

Star wars is more mainstream and popular than star trek duh

Yeah but when you look at scientists and astronauts who were inspired by sci-fi they say Star Trek more often than Star Wars.

What part of more mainstream don't you understand? The casual/average viewer wil connect more with star wars than star trek

You're right dubs. Still bugs me though.

I havent seen this show but something tells me those two girls in the webms are horrible, unlikable fucking cunts but are never called out on it and are portrayed as likable.

I only saw arrow but you're not wrong about black/white canary being a cunt
Vixen not too sure since I only watched this episode for george

Yea I also heard Canary is a bisexual. So can I assume besides being a cunt that her other character trait is bisexual because that's apparently a fucking character trait.
I'm sorry ever since Korra I fucking hate bisexual characters

She was only ever gay for Talia if I remember from Arrow.

Confirmed shit

Nigga you gay as fuck

You're the faggot here, nigger.

Get over yourself fag. Sexy dykes scissoring and frenching is hot as hell.

Why dis they give this piece of shit a huge budget. It's one of he most expensive productions on broadcast television for a mediocre capeshow