IPHONE 7 IS BRINGING BACK HEADPHONE JACK

Today, Apple announced that they changed their mind on the headphone jack and decided to scrap their decision of removing it and keep it. What do you guys think about this? Here's the Apple announcement in case you didn't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhDaaxW6NTM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-w1anRTczfs
youtube.com/watch?v=0I_OEDuUKYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, sure am glad this is finally happening. Thanks for sharing, OP!
youtube.com/watch?v=-w1anRTczfs

Nobody gives a fuck. Cellphones are for normalfaggots.

this

objectively

you deserve all that is happening to you.

Its edgy to go retro anyway

The only reason to buy an iPhone is the strong encryption, and replacing the headphone jack alone would outweigh the pros. Not that I'm going to buy it.

WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS
WEINERS AND BEANERS

I'm not sure why every one freaks out at smart phones.
Apple has repeatedly refused to "hack" into seized iphones even after a court order. I honestly don't get the meme here guys. Why exactly is owning an iphone bad?

Also this, anons are actually trying to go against the hipster culture so hard that they are themselves transcending the hipster plain and becoming a mega normie

Wow, I can't wait for all those features that Android had years ago and did better.

I actually like the idea because now headphone makers can make an internal DAC inside the headphones so you're no longer at the mercy of the shitty cheap internal DAC of your PC or a large bulky external DAC if on a phone

Taking up less space than a phono is just icing on the cake

And if you bought any fucking device within the past 2 years you should have a USB type-C somewhere on your devices

It will fail regardless though because 3.5mm has too big a legacy and Apple is retarded for trying to force this shit on everyone

Also, I feel fucking bad for all those retarded companies who jumped ship early and made USB-type C headphones only for Apple to do a 180. Steve Jobs would never have done a 180 like that, and Steve Jobs would never race to the fucking bottom like Tim Cuck

I'm glad Apple is dying though, they were never good

wew

Apples really trying to cover their ass though.
youtube.com/watch?v=0I_OEDuUKYI

user!

Negative!

so courageous

It's designed to make Apple look like they give half a fuck. They planned this all along.

have another

Fake condemnation of backdoors by Apple in the media pisses me off

>here you go nsa

reminder that Steve Jobs died because he thought eating nothing but fruit would cure his cancer

He died because bad karma causes incurable cancer

and here we have a shill that is attempting to change the subject and derail the thread into a health discussion thread so that people stop shitting all over apple and get upset about organic vegans vs manly meat eaters

It's way too late for a board revision so it must have had the points already on the board. They probably just removed it to try and push their own propriety connector, they failed this time but you will see them sell it with the iPhone 8.

And if you want to be maximally cynically, they planned this whole PR stunt from the beginning to soften people's resistance.

Apple can play the long game, because hipsters buy every revision anyway.

who gives a fuck about apple?

If they aren't in any way linked to the company then they are not a shill. Fanboys and drones are not shills.

that's a funny assmption to make. there are always thousands of simultaneous narratives taking place. you are so small minded.

No, I'm simply applying the accepted definition of the word "shill" instead of misusing it.

You're the cancer that killed the internet.

you made the false assumption that a shill had to be from apple because the thread is about apple Iphone, and you simultaneously made the opposite assumption that a shill from apple wouldn't shill in a thread about them just because on the surface it looks negative towards them.

you are an assumption machine and a fool. I can't believe you even believe a word from your own mouth.

I really miss IDs on Holla Forums so for clarity I'm

Now do you want to keep going with ad hominem or do you actually want to form an argument?

accept defeat with honor.

I know there aren't any girls on the internet but you must be taking estrogen to think that's an argument.

takes one to know one ;^)

Have you seen the shit guys can get away with just by wearing a dress and taking pills these days?
I'm going to kick ass in female sports while living off patreon, I might even get a reality show deal out of it.

I was only being sarcastic m8. you made me laugh though.

Fixed

bump