Justin Trudeau raises Pride flag on Parliament Hill for 1st time

Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today raised the rainbow flag associated with LGBTQ pride for the first time on the country’s Parliament Hill.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FRONQ
lgbt.multicultural.ufl.edu/about/faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

(Checked)
Is he the biggest cuck currently in office?

IN

Doesn't he have ties to Saudi Arabia or something?

Wait, isn't half the country still on fire?

now all of it is

The firebeaterniggers didn't work?

You DO know that he's a Homosexual (in addition to being a fag), right?

just…fuck it all to hell fam

Requesting webm of Turdeau dancing like a faggot in a white frilly gown with pakis

Canada we'll liberate you after we maga

promise?

I would imagine a good amount of Western Canada is willing to join the Trump train.

This is just getting embarrassing. They add a new letter every few months now.

You fuckers better! I've been giving Trump just as much meme energy as the average Holla Forumsfag!

Meet Trudope's new commissioner of 420

archive.is/FRONQ

She probably owns one of the weed companies.

its actually supposed to be LGBTQAAIP or some bullshit like that now

Can you to me explain, what that means?

.webm related?

You forgot 2 spirit, bigot.

lesbian
gay
bi
trans
queer
asexual
a?
intersex
pansexual

smoke weed nigga

probably agender or something stupid like that

FUCK MY SHIT UP

He's solidifying Canada in history as the laughing stock of the Anglosphere

lol, wtf?

I'm not a leaf, but if I was, I'm pretty sure I would be ok with this.

It took him this long?

Aromatic

nice OC

Asinine.

Anal

that's the one, thanks user

LGBT(GGGGBTTTTQIAAAAAPPOODSSCTB)

Lesbian, Gay, Gender queer, Gender fluid, Genderless, Gynesexual, Bisexual, Bigender, Transexual, Transgender, Transvestite, Two-Spirited, Transitioning, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Agender, Ally, Androgenous, Androsexual, Pansexual, Pangender, Omnisexual, Omnigender, Demi sexual, Straight, Skoliosexual, Cisgender, Third-Gender, Boydyke.

As much as I would like Commonwealth reformation and stuff fuck being subservient to cuck islanders

Frog detected.

I've started calling it the alphabet lately, along with the alphabet flag, can't be assed to remember every sexual preference in existence (they will get there).

Amphetamine.

At least acting as Her Majesty's/The Empire's attack dog was a national mythos to rally around. What do we have now?

Any positive future for Canada is bound up with that little cuck island.

The other alternative is balkanization and irrelevance.

No, I'm just loathe to be entangled with the mess pictured in my image.

Outside of being the vassal state to America that we already are? Yeah, we have nothing, no cohesive national identity, no economy, nothing.

I want to have something to believe in, but fuck me if there's anything left in this world to actually believe in. I can see the fucking mosque from my window and I think I'm the only white household on my block.

This country is fucked, and it's not because of petty LGBT issues.

That sort of issue doesn't collapse nations. It's false-flag bullshit.

There are real problems that this society has, but LGBT stuff is so fucking petty and only includes a small minority of weak people, that it won't be what causes our collapse.

The collapse will happen when we're distracted with bullshit like this, and some politician starts WWIII or a famine strikes and no one knows how to farm, or worse, a plague happens that medicine can't cure.

LGBT stuff is just petty, and you fucking plebeians freaking out over it make me sick.

You're right, it's a symptom not a cause, but in all honesty, some Malthusian strife might actually kick some sense into people, make them re-evaluate their priorties.

That star needs to be a pentagram desu

It's actually a cure, if a malthusian type feeling is settling over everyone.

LGBT people rarely breed, or at least severely less than straight people, so if people are feeling all "snowflakey', by which I mean, if people are becoming aware that they are just worthless copies of each other, and they can never stand out in any meaningful way, they might just stop breeding.

The weak will stop breeding first. It's in our instinct. This is why alpha apes control who breeds with who, in ape tribes. Betas mate last, or with other meta males.

If this is a natural instinct, and part of the natural order, then we should be encouraging LGBT behavior.

It might not be the sort of thing for me or for you, but it will allow stronger men such as us to have whatever women we want, while the gay guys fuck fruitlessly.

We must fill the earth with our strong children, and show the weak, beta men, the fags and queers, that they can be safe. I see no reason to hurt them. If they do work and pay taxes, then all is well, right?

They won't be the reason for collapse. They are nothing more than a canary in a coal mine.

We should be looking at this LGBT problem not as a problem in itself, but as a warning sign.

We need to invest in science and engineering more than anything else, I think. But it's up to you what you think the solution to our troubling situation is.

But I don't think that being cruel to people for being weak and feminine is the answer. We are better than that. We are strong.

it's commie star, not that there's much difference desu

let's just boil it down to an instinctual distaste for the critters

An instinctual distaste is no reason to oppose non-harmful people.

It's petty and weak. You're not as strong as I thought if you're going to waste your life obeying your instincts, when it ends up hurting people. Even if it just "hurts their feelings".

I recommend you overcome your instincts in this case, and find a way to defeat the real problems this society faces.

You are wrong.
Being "nice" and going against our instincts is EXACTLY what got us into this mess in the first place.
So stop trying to justify your homosexuality, you faggot.

Be nice to those who have not wronged or hurt you.

Be cruel to those who have.

Those are my only words.
Be strong, and walk with pride.

I really fucking hate you at this exact moment, user.

Do I even want to know at this point?

That's embarrassing as fuck…

Mere confidence.

I looked it up (it's for "allies" apparently) and found some choice keks:
lgbt.multicultural.ufl.edu/about/faq/

Even if Trudeau wasn't a faggot, he'd still suck off an entire army just to show how tolerant and progressive he is.

Arsenic.

Do you who else liked to mix political symbols with the national flag?

He didn't mention the full alphabet soup tumblr needs to be notified.

lol

that's actually the good news