Paul J. Watson, Mr. Waterfilter's Sidekick is Doing an AMA on Leddit's Trump Board

Paul J. Watson, Mr. Waterfilter's Sidekick is Doing an AMA on Leddit's Trump Board
Livestreamed on Jonestein's jewtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm4YAt8tJkk

Just started.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4m9wtc/hello_all_i_am_paul_joseph_watson_ask_me_anything/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Watson is a funny cunt though, you cunt.

Talking about meme magic now

Someone ask him about the JQ

He did a video a while back pretty much calling out the Jew

AIDS SKRILLEX AND CARL THE CUCK.

Ask if he goes regularly to Holla Forums.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4m9wtc/hello_all_i_am_paul_joseph_watson_ask_me_anything/
just posting links in case anyone actually wants to post

Which reddit trump board? The one that sucks kike dick with their no antisemitism rule 3? Or the other one that sucks kike dick with their no antisemitism rule 3?

Or the one that cares about Milo Yiannopoulos the Greasy Greek?

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

The JQ came up as far as Jewish influence in the media is concerned and he said there isn't any credible evidence of it.

Yeah that was pretty terrible.

This board is going the same way with their inability to actually talk about Trump's Jew ties.

We all know about Trump's Jewish ties. We all acknowledge that he could back stab us to become the goodest goy in the world. We all don't give a shit though because there is no one else who is even remotely close for us to support in mainstream politics and we can instantly turn against him in a heartbeat if we needed to. At this point in time its just divide and conquer to sabotage the only who is having real world effect.

This. Well said.

See above for why you're wrong.

And what's that going to do? He'll win the presidency with or without you at this point. Trump isn't going any more to the right because he did what was necessary to win the Republican nomination, which was to be slightly more to the right than the person next to you. Trump is going to now appear more moderate to collect disillusioned Democrat voters and leave us behind.

It means it is back to business as usual and we are in the same position we were in before he jumped into the race. We can only benefit from supporting him.

And at what point would that happen? Trump's jewish connections are already damning to the fact that he's playing cuckservatives desperate for some alternative.

We would have to see what he actually does as president you dense retard.

Here's to being cucked then.

Fuck that weasel.

Harry, get off Holla Forums

Everybody knows Hollywood's controlled by the Arabs

Ask him why Infowars claims the Protocols are a "forgery", despite there being no conclusive evidence that they are, while promoting proven hoaxes like the Albert Pike "Three World Wars" letter.

or "Why does Infowars find it acceptable to question whether or not any children died at Sandy Hook 4 years ago, but attacks people who question how and how many jews died 70 years ago in the "Holocaust"?"

Based infowars.

Confirmed for controlled oppostion

I heard an interview with him where he talked about jews, irc. Will hunt that down. Certainly better then jones, but I'll stay suspicious for now

You still feel it is left versus right. You are completely wrong, just like all the cucks in the media and establishment.

user, wake up and smell the coffee. Trump has completely changed the debate of American politics. It is America versus anti-American globalists.

You shouldn't trust anybody who's employed by Jonestein. Not even the nigger.

People in the reddit thread called him out on that answer though, posted some evidence of Jew media control

Britbongs are the goodest goyim in the world. No matter how hard America, France, Russia, and so on have been jewed, we are all still more redpilled on the JQ than the Britbongs are.

Isn't /r/The_Donald compromised? I've heard that the mods are cucks and the good mods went to /r/Mr_Trump

Daily reminder that SRS runs took that sub over the minute it started getting actual traffic. Reminder that SRS is wholly comprised of trannies and homosexuals who have 100% interest in Trump not winning. Reminder they stickied a nigger fucking a white woman after the admins took it over.

They need better outlets to honestly discuss Trump because Reddit has huuuuuge financial interests in keeping Trump out of office.

Think of how fast they are going to be sued into oblivion for libel.

not necessarily

he may playing the good goy so as not to be labelled an antisemite

because 95% of the population would immediately discount everything else said by a "holocaust-denying antisemitic lunatic"

The mr_trump mods actively call people niggers and kikes in their discord chat. mr_trump is objectively the better board at this point, where the only racism they ban is the racism that would get the sub removed, and when they have to remove something like that they tell people to "save the slurs for Discord".

The mr_trump mods are trying their best to allow for free speech without being shit on by the Reddit admins, because while Voat has better policies, Reddit has more reach.

So if you hate the_donald for being shitty zionists controlled by a literal kike, you should prefer mr_trump. Go to their Discord if you don't believe me. Any time in the afternoon for the US should be active.

Yes goy come to where we collect IPs.

You faggots call people nigger ironically to be edgy. Banning users for posting a photo of the kikebart leadership speaks volumes. Having a sidebar rule specifically about antisemitism speaks volumes.

You can't collect IPs in Discord, there's no way to do so. Create your own server and check for yourself.

Also, what photo did we ban about kikebart, specifically? I think you're thinking of the_donald.

It's not exactly a conspiracy theory when they themselves openly admit it.

PJW is either willfully ignorant, a coward, controlled opposition, or all three.

He also unironically propagated the le Trump is a Hillary plant meme.

Seems to have come to his senses now but certainly very indicative of his grasp of the political landscape. I think he's another one of those muh regressive left types who aren't actually opposed to liberal orthodoxy, but just like pointing and laughing at "crazies"