Holla Forums+Holla Forums general thread

Pic related. As an eurofag I don't have idea what's going on. Explain this trend of Indian CEOs.

Looks like white Americans are completely out of the tech industry, they seem to focus on autistic indiegames or open-source projects for Jews to use for free on their commercial products.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
archive.is/dqcBC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_Inc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ user this is some kind of cancer

Can be a good thread

Too bad the thread subject screams "summerfag cancer"

Please stop

>>>Holla Forums

every single board on this site has gone to complete shit

except Holla Forums and Holla Forums

OP here. Jesus, sorry I don't browse image boards all day to keep up with le sekrit club language, I actually have a job. Can we have the thread now? It's a serious issue, unless you're all asians and indians, what might be.

How is Trump perceived on Holla Forums?

TRUMP IS LIKE THE FUHRER ON Holla Forums TBH LAD.

Holla Forums AND Holla Forums ARE 2 SIDES OF THE SAME COIN BRUV.

CHUM I MADE THIS FOR YOU.

>>>Holla Forums
back you go

PIC RELATED

KONZENTRATIONSLAGER BUCHENWALD

Yeah, Holla Forums was always shit :^)

I'm not even joking, this board is garbage. Why do I keep coming here?

>>>Holla Forums

Because there's no where else to call people niggers and faggots for using nonfree software without getting banned, and also because the other chans are even deader than this one, and even though this one is deader than it's ever been there's zero incentive to switch.

Because 4chan is much better, HAHA

This is the only decent, active chan at the moment, 4chan is flooded with normalfags.

Opinions are divided. From a pure Holla Forums perspective, he's pretty shitty. He opposes strong encryption and wants to talk with Bill Gates about censoring the internet.

You have a budget. You can spend n% of it on developers, or m% of it on salesmen. Right now it looks like the winning strategy is to hire shitty Indian devs, with a good white dev and a backup to fix their shit and stand in for them with customers, and then to spend the money you save on really good salesmen.

If there is a good strategy that relies on 'racism', then whites will suck at it. Indian managers can allow themselves to do the math, and can even explain it to (otherwise horrified) whites.

Meanwhile, in the US, higher education is still valued, but it has almost completely failed at its historical role of capturing society's elites and putting them in society's service (that's "state's service" if you've read your Meim Kampf). Today a typical 'white' guy at a university is a kike. Kikes have their own non-productive paths forward, mostly. Whites are shunted out and go... elsewhere. Indie shit is one place. I'd really like to know where they go.

Meanwhile, Indians cheat at their universities and get undeserved higher degrees. Since degrees don't actually matter in the real world, this is fine for them. What they really learn in India U is cheating, a skill with enormous real-world utility that they continue to use on their jobs, and which whites are again too good to use themselves. A white guy's metrics are his own. An Indian's metrics are 20% his own and 80% that of any white guy he can get to do the work.

It works in the short term, because anything can work in the short term. Indians also have kike nepotism, slave labor, and deliberate advantages given to them just for not being white.

Probably for the edgy, ISIS, muslims.

yeah keep at it m8 i got a million copies of these.

you know what shill-fags? i'm gonna start recruiting new Holla Forums users off of Holla Forums. Holla Forums will become more Holla Forums savvy and will read their sicp. Holla Forums will become more jew-savvy and read their mein-kampf. win-win motherfuckers. you try and split us and in the end we'll be more unified than ever. get fucked.

NATTY CODERS BEST CODERS

Have you read SICP or Mein Kampf? Hitler should've stuck to art.

Can anyone posting Holla Forums memes please post here exclusively

Thanks

Funny you say this, I just came from Holla Forums to join the CMFYS thread, because all the threads I click on Holla Forums 404.

Also, that's not Holla Forums's recommended reading. That's mostly historical reference and gag materiel.

Think more along lines like Confessions of an Economic Hitman, The Spirit Molecule, and various Abrahamic texts.

I can't think offhand any other quality /lit/ but Dinesh D'Souza's work is generic enough to fit into any rightwing book shelf. He's based at times.

Whites cucked themselves.

Is that a nignog as German?

Yes and no. White Guilt is just the replacement ideology for White Man's Burden.

It's a complicated process, but, I'm just gonna default to blaming women.

Be dismissive if it suits you, but here's the context for my argument: youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Regardless, no real solutions, no easy answers. Just gotta adapt to the times is all.

Also, I've heard they don't filter estrogen from the water supply, which supposedly builds up due to the urination of women taking oral contraceptives.

As for the thread itself: If there's two things /g/ loved outside of technology it was Nazis and Traps.

Yes.

Fun fact- Sub Saharans did more raping on New Year's Day than Syrians and other migrants. So it's certainly appropriate that should be the new face of Germany.

Indo-Europeans... so its fine. They are part of our Aryan family. Beware the Jewish Indians tho, they want to get revenge for British colonial rule.

Holy fucking shit.

You believe Jim's lies

Actually some observers noticed that the roots of the term "Aryan" in Vedic texts referred to lighter skinned primary castes, most of which we can assume migrated elsewhere, leaving behind many to simply intermingle with the lower castes.

Also we need to be concerned with any economic migrants due not only to the potentials presented by fundamentalist Islam, but the propensity in their region for sexual assaults.

archive.is/dqcBC

That isn't to say Indians haven't provided us good citizens, but they're not as closely related to Indo-Europeans as they were in the Neolithic era.

In fact, Mongols and Native Americans have the same Neanderthal genetic markers that set Indo-Europeans apart from the rest of the world populace.

I see nothing wrong with that.

CEO of Google actually works for people at Alphabet Inc. which was created to unify few different companies that were owned by Google.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_Inc.

You idiot, I'm willing to bet most instances of Holla Forums being obnoxious faggots outside of Holla Forums are just false flags or trolls.

OP is being an obnoxious faggot by making this thread.

He's not spamming or disrupting other threads. Just treat it as a containment thread if you don't like Holla Forums

you are fucking retarded

this

kys

oh shit nigger i just got woke

Holla Forums is easily the absolute worst board on the entire site right now, at least the sick fetish containment boards have BOs that give a shit. Holla Forums is the perfect example of a board ruined by lax moderation. The BO doesn't fucking care, he made a sticky telling everyone to leave this place a couple months ago, meanwhile he lets shills run rampant and ignores everyone's request for IDs. He's a piece of shit agent of D&C. He has no place running a board in the top25, just some faggot who got lucky and managed to snatch the Holla Forums board name early on so he can run it into the ground

The last request I've seen for IDs must have been at least a month ago. Every time it's suggested there are also people who oppose it. There has been at least one official poll about it ended up with no IDs.

Holla Forums is the most popular board where that could have happened, but didn't. /g/ is the legacy technology board name, not Holla Forums.

Fuck off kike, either you're with Holla Forums or against Holla Forums and you'll be sorry for not being with us.

Yes, Holla Forums is bad because they don't like Holla Forums. plus D&C shill buzzword buzzword buzzword.

Go away

I never mentioned Holla Forums once you faggot, I was talking about the Holla Forums community when I said D&C
Why do leftypol faggots like projecting so fucking much?

Holla Forumsacks are even more mentally ill than liberals, lel.

Well, if you do not like how this board is being moderated you should start your own board.

The "free market of boards" is a lie, and has always been a lie. As long as discovery systems are total dogshit, along with the lack of a multiboard, there is no chance for alternatively moderated boards.

The simplest thing to do is to just ban shitposters, but then they cry about "muh free speech" to shitpost.

No one cares if you want to ramble about kikes, blacks, or faggots. But don't pretend you have the pretense of discussing technology to do so. Why you can't keep that shit to Holla Forums is anyone's guess, you instead have to fag up every fucking board because of your mental illness.

>>>Holla Forums

You know that both of those are getting worked on, right? Less popular boards get a place in the top bar now and an overboard system is being worked on.

But kikes, blacks, faggots, feminists, etc. are destroying free software with their SJW bullshit politics.

You will need to create strong rules about what is and is not shitposting otherwise you will get a lot of non-shitposters banned for shitposting which will cause people to leave your board.

Wow, a total random feature that promotes dead shit.
It'll be dog shit, you can see how they're constantly working around the core problems of the site and the database.
It will not invite discovery, you will not be able to have a multiboard based on tags or categories like other proposed multiboards, and vichan is a dead end.

Shitposting is making this thread.
Should I create a Holla Forums general on Holla Forums?
How about an /a/ general to discuss technology relevant to animays?

You're mentally ill. Seek help, and fuck off back to your board, or kill yourself before you breed.

Fuck off, SJW, Holla Forums is my board.

Holla Forums has always revolved around Holla Forums tbh.

How many layers of irony are you operating on?
Just because the owners of the site are dog shit doesn't mean you need to come to shit up Holla Forums. Why don't you go shit up /sudo/ or Holla Forums, considering Mark is an administration dicksucker who readily opened his butthole when Jim asked him to take over Holla Forums.

The only mistake ring has made was thinking this site was worth helping with his bot.

I don't see why you have to shit up Holla Forums like this. You made your roleplaying too obvious in the last few posts.

You need to calm down and re-read what you wrote. You are only one who is shitting up this board.

THESE JEWS USED TO LAUGH ABOUT IT. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE! THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE. TODAY THEY REALIZE THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION.

I'm not bumping this non-technology thread.
So, no.

If I really wanted to shit up the board I'd go make an /a/, /tg/, Holla Forums, /n/, and loli thread just to spite you. Because, yes, lolis are technology.

As a matter of fact, I will go make a general thread for each of those boards when I get the time. Because obviously the moderator does not see a problem with this shitposting, you might as well embrace it, until there's no actual technology discussions.

You forgot about the dykes, never forget about the dykes.

Why did you delete my loli thread? Lolis are definitely technology?

I liked your thread user

Second time ring has CENSORED my loli thread.
Wow, this CENSORSHIP will not stand. LOLIS are definitely technology.

Holla Forumsgate, also known as /tg/, but since /tg/ is taken maybe we should start a /techgate/ or /techgaterevolt/

To add to this, and to answer OP's question, it's because tech companies are full of SJWs at all levels hence they feel the need to put any non-White as CEO.

And oddly enough, Indians seem to be the least worse of the lot.

Microsoft seems to be in free fall since Nadella took over, and Nokia is being liquidated / sold for scrap. I dunno about the others.

You're from Holla Forums based on paranoia alone. Plus you mentioned Holla Forums. It's clear why you dislike this board so much, and why you continue to come here anyway.

those are all shit tier companies

also, why should I venerate a people that bathes in corpse saturated shit & piss water?

This. Very much so for Google.

You're the shill here, faggot. I am another Holla Forumsack and I browse Holla Forums regularly. If you cannot tolerate Holla Forums here get out of here, because we are going to come again and again.

White Americans are ruined by faggotry from Apple and homosexual lobby of America. That is why they love these indie shits and shit nobody cares about instead of proper programming that works. I'd love these mainstream company to write good codes, but all we get is proprietary bloats.

the board will be filled with "containment threads" by the time this retardation is over