WERE CLAIMING YAHOO POLTICAL ANSWERS BOARD AS OUR OWN!

YAHOO ANSWERS
So I’ve been shilling on and off on the political section of Yahoo Answers for the past year and around this past week or so I’ve notice a huge shift to our viewpoints. The average person is fed up with Jews and are just waiting to be redpilled. I say we make our move now and claim Yahoo’s politic board as our own territory!
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160601134010AAQYpFK
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160602103230AADdP0p
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160531163444AAasvB1
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160601045121AAKIsMq
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160531161409AAG9vzf

THE TIME TO STRIKE IS NOW! LETS HIT EM HARD AND FAST

Other urls found in this thread:

textnow.com/
hs3x.com/
receive-sms-online.com/
receive-sms.com/
textmagic.com/free-tools/receive-free-sms-online
smsreceivefree.com/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160406155840AArfIbq
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160604201950AAIVsUK
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160528151140AAa8wxP
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160525151253AAdZvoC
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160605010425AArK5fZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot you need an account..they are pretty easy make. Anyway its lets you ask and answer questions anonymously and is a great place to drop some red pills.

Speaking seriously though what is the widest, most used political site out there? No matter how blue-pilled or whatever, neutral grounds is preferred. Just the biggest one.

This is actually not a bad idea. Bump for potential.

Fuck off, retard.

Much like there has been an expansion in the Youtube community with 'Alt-Right' views, Holla Forums should expand.

Occasionally I'll look around 4cuck and you will on different boards Holla Forums views constantly; Holla Forums has cemented itself as a leading political presence in 'chan related' communities.

We should expand this, just like our presence has leaked on Youtube and the chans, we should start infiltrating various forums with the intent to divide and conquer liberal opinions.

We should ask ourselves, which forum is our next Poland?

Get this over to DailyStrormer. We need to move on this.

when i was a normie that place is by far the biggest place i used to get info according to my google search history. Would never have guessed that would have been my most searched thing on google.

sage

You’re kidding. People older than 12 still fucking use it?

What is asking questions anonymously? I've been asking random kike shit all day. The worse the Mods will do is move your question to another category so people can't see it but if they do that you can simply move it back.

Give one valid fucking reason why we shouldn't try to expand outside of this board.

Maybe we will get banned, but why should we not even try to expand outside of this board? Why should this be a containment board?

i haven't touched it in 405 years but it's still the most googled searches of mine. Idk why, can't remember a single one.

4-5

Counter sage

sage

What does this sentence have to do with anything?
No, the worst they can do is have their automated system ban your account from posting entirely, without any input needed.

Reported for spam.

Owning this would be a very good thing. Yahoo is lazy as fuck and I bet it's lightly moderated.

Great idea, OP.

wew

I’ve already told you how the moderation works. If you’re flagged enough times, you’re just banned automatically, regardless of if the content broke the rules.

you're not a kike because he said so, you're a kike because you whore mother was a kike. stop shilling and consider suicide.

where_do_you_think_you_are.pcx

bump!

Friendly reminder to not just say "lel here's a redpill on ____!" Actually link people and lay the breadcrumbs so they do their own research and those who simply try to disprove you by shouting you down look like people with something to hide.

Are you saying you haven't cleared your search history for that long?

sage

The best thing to do would be to pose a question that contradicts the historical revisionism, a little paragraph about how “I always heard [lie] but then I found [truth] and I think it might be true here’s the link” and then you give four or five sources.

The point won’t be to get answers at all, but to force them to read the links to see the truth in the first place.

Just filter the kike

It would be good to link to 'alt right' sources as normies could swallow it easier

sage

what do you think you're accomplishing with that exactly?

yep, it's pretty interesting actually.

Bump because the kikes are in a gas shortage

You keep responding with the same
message. I wasn't calling you a kike, I was asking you to explain why we shouldn't expand. If you refuse to explain, I'll just filter and report all of your (nearly identical) posts for spam.

You’ll comprehend what I said eventually.

I'm not sure tbh. Yahoo is pretty decent and pretty much the comments section of any news site good. Aol comments lets you post pictures and videos. Look for sites like that its easier with sites that let you post memes and stuff.

Nobody can "follow you around" if you're posting anonymously you fucking autist.

Repeating the same thing over and over isn't accomplishing anything besides making you seem like a little bitch.

Okay. You're filtered and reported. Thank you, though, for proving that kike spammers don't want us to expand outside Holla Forums. You guys want Holla Forums to be a containment board.

You sure you know where you are?

I think you’re broken, since this one line of greentext is able to destroy your entire ‘argument’.

It’s literally too easy to out you fucking faggots. Did all your funding dry up somehow?

i'm asking you why you're announcing it, like you're accomplishing something, when you could accomplish the same thing by… just not posting. especially considering i'm just gonna bump the thread in response.

Youre such a Jew, the captcha I was filling out to report you called me a goy

wew

repeating the same phrase doesn't make it truth you moron. Keep pretending you aren't retarded though.

Good luck.

Yes, that’s exactly what you did when you replied to me.

Reported for dirty jew behavior

Yes, that’s exactly what you did when you replied to me.

Keep responding you are just confirming how pozed you are

Stfu faggot just leave the fucking thread if your.not on board with it. It's not like this will at all affect you if it fails.

This is a great idea OP I used to use the shit out of Answers when I was younger. I always had the idea of making a thread on Holla Forums or somthing about it for lulz but this is a much better idea.
however
I think it's imprtant not to go full 1488 and try to remain a level of subtlety. No "gas the kikes race war now" because of course that will be removed fairly quickly but well thought out/well written answers backed with facts instead of emotion have some real potential. They vast majority of the answers on the site look like they've been written by an autistic 12 year old girl many probably were so a well written post about the jews will really contrast well with the other answers making us look good.

sage

Post a pic of yourself you fat jewish fuck so we can all laugh at you

It’ll also out us immediately and the kike defense force will be able to shut us down.

sage

Exactly most Holla Forumslock know how to mitigate themselves and ask questions smartly and subtlety that allows people to come to the conclusion about the Jews themselves.

I've already reported you to the cyber kike defense force. Prepare your anus jude they're coming for you!

wew

Lol, maybe I was wrong and we should just go full 1488

I wish I could downvote you you fuck.
Just know, if this were reddit, I'd have no regrets.

As a wise man once said
Go fuck yourself my man

I regret that you admitted you browse reddit fag.

I agree though

Literally too easy.

Nice, have a bump.

This. People are receptive

Lol faggot we have id's here and everyone can see how big a faggot you are.

jewish shilling thread

sage

Going full 1488 is the CORRECT use of these.

Then upvoting 1488 like answers and downvoting other answers. Because of the anonymity it removes all pretense of who it is so people can't just go "OMG HE'S A NAZI!!!"

Though I need to figure out how to change my yahoo name, it's currently "Fake".

REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE

Yahoo Answers have always been shit because most people tell feel good lies there.

Gotta start somewhere user

So how about starting somewhere that your work will actually, you know, work?

Samefag, or something.

Keep responding juden

That's who we know.

Those are how we know.

What is this? A pic for giant?

yahoo answers gave me cancer

what will work, user? after sperging out for 21 posts, maybe you've like to offer up something constructive…

delicious

That's how we know.

Speaking seriously though what is the widest, most used political site out there?
if you're talking about being able to be influenced by anyone, plebbit, kikebook, and kikipedia are probably the biggest sources of political information. then would come political and general news sites like bbc, politico, cnn, etc.

wew

Posting on a site that doesn’t allow all users to ban you for wrong think.

I use Yahoo a lot and I've seen a lot of reality pilled commenters on news stories as of late. Lots of hate on Trudeau.

Still responding fucker? You're filtered but I assume you were just telling everyone how much you regret taking poz loads.

yes, you said that. suggest one. also, say we get banned. so what?

If you reply to this post, it’s proof that you’re a kike shill.

If anyone has noticed the plebbit screenshots recently of users being more and more redpilled and hateful against the SJW and (((kike))) type, in addition to twitter SSs of normies calling the (((MSM))) out should realize that more and more normies are waking up.

>answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160531161409AAG9vzf

The media says we should feel sorry for the Jews that were 'allegedly' killed during World War 2, so yeah.

(Captcha was: Jew kid. Holy shit it knows)

:^)

wew

I am disappoint.

somebody learned a new word today.

I don't think you're from around here parts. Filtered means I don't have to look at your shitpost.

jew

Replying to this post is an admission that you are a homosexual.

cool shitposting, bro. if you don't reply to this post, it’s proof that you’re a kike shill.

Milo here, AMA

What a waist of trips on a filtered kike shill. Pic related is you

Just hide (((him))) and stop replying.

yeah, alright, i'll stop contributing to the derailment now.

Are you mentally ill? Reddit. Facebook. Twitter. Any history forum. You know, the ones using vBulletin and other forum softwares. I’d even suggest an infiltration of alternatehistory.com, as the site is run by flaming fucking leftists. You have to keep modern political talk in Chat, though. Anything you want to fix about their historical revisionism would go in its respective subforum, though.

Also kill yourself, anyway.

wew

Replying to this post is an admission that you have multiple STDs.

Well and truly, this good fellow Aryan brother is correct. Holla Forums has never gained a following in any traditionally pozzed sites ever; for example 100% of our attempts at youtube propaganda were total failures and whenever we raid a youtube comment section it always results in six million bans. We've never succeeded ever. Just give up you goyim dumb fucks.

Just too easy.

When you autists want to actually do some good, let me know.

EZPZ

Have another bump, fuck the shills. Will make an account later.

b-b-but we might get banned!

>wow I'm gonna shit out the name of a logical fallacy I don't know the meaning of that'll teach that dirty goy fucker to tell me I'm wrong on the internet

Some are pretty good, some are full of poz.

you've convinced me the jidf or whoever you are are afraid of us taking over yahoo politics.

therefore, i will aid in taking over yahoo politics.

Whatever floats your boat, you cocksucking faggot.

you're filtered, so i don't know what you said, but a 61 second response time if pretty lacking tbh fam. you boss would be disappoint.

You keep posting; that means you’re wrong. said so.

THIS
Jidf are scared of yahoo answers

:^)

Bumpu~

Yes, that’s why they’re spamming the thread and sliding other board content…

Oh wait.

>I'm sure that racist blacks and anti-white are NOT too happy the killer was NOT white…

Mein head.

I'm glad this is staying on the front page, it has nothing to do with you being a bad poster~

See:

Does anyone know how to make realistic-looking phone numbers? You need one to sign up.

wew lad

Man shlomo your boss is going to be so pissed. You're going to be docked shekels.

This. Correct.

Spread breadcrumbs in all facets.

Just filter this hook-nosed demon ((( ))) and get to work.

NO M8. WHAT ABOUT THE SIX GORILLION?

K.

((( )))

You'll probably have to verify, try:

textnow.com/
hs3x.com/
receive-sms-online.com/
receive-sms.com/
textmagic.com/free-tools/receive-free-sms-online

I saved the last few a while ago, no idea if they still work

ANYWAYS

Back to thread topic. Filter ((( 2e41af ))), confirmed derailing shill, and move on.

We just need to make yahoo accounts and shill the politics board? More useful than containing ourselves in Holla Forums.

Not true. I've been shitlording it up on yahoo for years. I still get replys to shit I posted months ago so they aren't deleting all of them.

Whatever you say, nickel nose.

I get replies to shit I posted YEARS ago. The point is the accounts I used can’t post anymore.

Thanks

Not even trying.

Do you and your jew friends ever get into arguments about money and have jew offs?

Not only should we do this with yahoo.. But we should also have an additional 'target of the week'. Anything that has a relative ease of account creation should be targeted in round robbin fashion.

We might have to.

Due to the bad men.

That's a good idea. Maybe a cyclical thread so we don't shit up the catalog.

Fucking yahoo kikes.

You don’t seem to know how to use greentext.

Epic job keeping the board and threads clean by not taking retarded bait everyone

just filter and get back to topic instead of shitposting user

The topic is demoralization, hence the sage. There are plenty of websites to redpill that won’t ruin the beliefs we spread.

So? You just make a new one you colossal kike.

see

You're right, I'm sorry.

I endorse the idea of having a cyclical thread where we decide on a "target for the week," so that we can go to a different place and try to redpill people there

fugg

He took our bait, not sure what you mean user. And he's still posting.

I like your posts user. Every single one of the forty-seven you've made. As in, from the first, to the forty-seventh, you made this possible. All of it. Thank you.

Wrong reply?

Just look for a directory of leftist businesses and use one of their phone numbers.

Oy gevalt what a shoah! This kike seems to be really ash blasted that we found such a fertile redpilling ground.

Wrong post, right id. Fuck off yid.

Oh, you’re just an illiterate faggot. Fair enough.

Gee. Look at that.

Typical shill bullshit.

HOW ABOUT RED TEXT

and fuck you text

And yet you don’t seem to know how to use greentext.

You would push propaganda on intellectuals? You realize what happens when you do that, right?

They raid Yahoo answers.

Is that blue text?

Are you the sagebomber?

We've been looking for you!

Try smsreceivefree.com/
Go for a number outside the US.

Why would that help unless you’re VPNning an IP from there, too?

Are you sage-posting just to be annoying?

Move along to another thread, shill.

Did you not read the fuck you text?
Can you read kill yourself text

No, to stop bumping the kike demoralization thread.

The people "taking the bait" are also shills. Two of them come in to play both sides of the argument now. Filter and report them both.

This is a Holla Forums internet aggression thread.

And you are the demoralization shill.

doesn't accept VoIP.

wat do

Did you try all their non-US numbers?

The fact that one's blacklisted doesn't mean they all are.

Great logic, shlomo. Next you’ll say that staying here and never expanding is in our best interest.

Find the phone number of a local liberal organization and use that.

Good thing I reported you.

We should be claiming every single board online.

Every single forum. Everything.

And we will. But would you rather do it correctly or would you rather pull a Napoleon and try to attack all of Europe at once?

yeah, still not working.

don't listen to
just find the number of any liberal
or try different online sms services

So take advantage of that. Lodge complaints about blue pilled answers until the posters get banned.

M8 please post a photo of yourself you giant fat fucking loser son of a bastard bich I'll kick you fucking ass off you stupid peice of bitch!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd rather not be a PR fag

Problem is that you CAN appeal bans, at which point the reporters will be banned. Believe me, I know how the shit works. I’s weighted against the narrative. Yahoo! is a feminist company, remember.

Damn, don't know then. A couple months ago I was using it to make Google accounts, no idea why it's not working for Yahoo.

Maybe your IP is blacklisted? If you're using a VPN, switch portals.

In a way, I think characters like this might be good for Holla Forums. Sometimes it takes a huge rainstorm before people will put on a raincoat, but after that, they're more willing to wear raincoats.
This guy is so out of control it'll push people to use the filter features for the first time.

Click the triangle at the top of one of his posts. Select ID +, to eliminate the target and all the derailing he did. The thread's cleaned up, like magic!

Cucks lover?

What does it hurt then to try you stupid bich you fucking ass clown mother bich fuck I'll ram rod that fucking tight little ass pussy you stupid stupid boy the boy is comin dat boy done came around again but he won't be coming back you fucking animals I hate animals like you, you peice of scum you are the dirt of the earth you

Hi, intl.

Where is your thread then, on how to do it correctly?

Get out of this one, you blue bastard.

Hi intl.

HI shill fuck you ruined a perfectly good raid thread because you think your a fucking special snowflake with something important to say but you thought wr I ng the only thing that you can say is dick because dick is the only thing that's went into your mouth and now they are finally coming out, years and years of dicks and the dicks are finally waking up and coming out from your mouth like a water of cock ass you have no money and never will enjoy your filthy vermin pest control business that's gonna be sold and moved to Mexico you filthy jude don't forget about PR don't forget about the 6 million that died by your pest control business, zyklon B? More like RAID roach control. Spray it in cracks and Dorr ways and you bugs will be toast you fucking stupid bitch your ass is toast and it's the kind of toast I like to ear for breakfast the most.

This pol is creating an entire counter culture in the west.

You’re a cocksucking retard.

Hi, intl.

Takes one to know one.

If you use the term intl you are indefinately a shill. Filtered you dumb cuck.

Hey green text kike Im posting on yahoo right now :^)

The world's largest dedicated political discussion forum is either 4chan Holla Forums or the political subreddits. Holla Forums Holla Forums is likely the third largest English one.

Lol

I'm afraid they are gonna completely shill the place
pro: we will make them work overtime just to fuck with them
Not so bad.

bump

HAHAHA wow this is what the thread looks like with ID+ filtered on that individual

This is why you make a script that signs you up for hundreds of accounts automatically ;)

THANK YOU BASED MODS!

Holy autism. Hello JIDF

unstickying now that it appears to be fixed.

muh evalon thread sage spammer

Serves him right.
He relaxed around blacks.

Hey, feel free. Do any exist?

sage

How about you fuck off back to /freech/ faggot

Look how much they fear the movement spreading into new territory.

Only kikes talk like that.

What the fuck happened?

The OKcupid & Omegle shit was a gold mine, but now, rather than posting screencaps of hitlerious escapades, you're replying to derailers. Sad!

Every time. They really should change the phrasing used in your training.

I see your masters in tel aviv have not trained you well.

I'll post some.

The best part is that I’m just outing the kike shills while still driving Holla Forumsacks toward Yahoo Answers, anyway.

You can tell the shills by their responses. It’s just too easy.

I'm digging this. The fact that we're constantly pushed back into corners has seriously worried me for years now. I'm fully onboard with establishing forward bases and taking territory.

A bump for you, OP.

Newfriends don't know how to hide id and continue with the thread. Shills have capitalized on this with great success recently.

Here's some links.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160406155840AArfIbq
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160604201950AAIVsUK
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160528151140AAa8wxP
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160525151253AAdZvoC

And shills can’t help but reply, because they don’t get paid otherwise.

Like I said, it’s too fucking easy.

I wonder how long this stuff will stay up

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160605010425AArK5fZ

Your questions are good, but some are easy for people to easily dismiss, as you state in facts that they need to actually come to realization, instead of giving them the facts right then and there (ex. Slave Trade question). Try rewording them to hint that you also have done some looking into your own question. does this perfectly. One of the biggest redpills dropped in a more casual, less brute manner.

do it

GLORIOUS

There are many opportunities here. I love everything this idea.

everything *about*

this is a good one

GUYS

If you haven't made accounts yet, do so. Make about 10 and "age" them. Do random participation and have them primed.

Gott mit uns!

OY VEY I deserve to be suspended for being a bad goy! I'm so lucky something worse didn't happen to me. I guess that's what I get for having questions about the great Holocash, I mean Holocaust

no Holla Forums answers yet?

bump

Someone remove this fucking shill already.

Bump

Lel you got to be more relentless with normies, don't even try to reason with them. Just flat out tell those kikes it never happened.

lol
lol

I hope this works, It'd be hilarious