Holla Forums in a nutshell

What comes to mind when you skim through this thread:

archive.is/5InJq

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7489645.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m8 we get it, you enjoy shitposting and then wondering why you get banned from Holla Forums. We've had this thread many times already

Its not like permabans even exist on Holla Forums anyways.

I know why I got banned from Holla Forums. Stop projecting. Look at the question on the OP

that Holla Forums are full of a bunch of faggots. CTR has actually won by turning them into tinfoil-tier retards. I think CTR is doing a better job at this than JIDF tbh.

I also made this thread which is now locked. More proof that the majority of Holla Forumsacks are newfags.

8ch.net/pol/res/7489645.html

I see nothing wrong tbh, looks like the mods are calling out the newfags as well

looks like your bait wasn't very good, try practicing on an easier to bait board, like >>>Holla Forums

Please, triggering stormfags is the easiest thing on this site to do

explain how? I went in to it knowing that I would be banned and successfully triggered at least 50 stormfags. Are you upset about this?

k den

t. triggered newfag

you're right i'm 100% triggered.

so fucking triggered

yep, i'm also very new, I started browsing an hour ago, i'm from tumblr, reddit and 9gag

People like to start retarded threads then whine when they get banned.

Takes balls to admit something like that, little buddy.
I'm proud of ya

Again, I'm not whining. How many times are you rogue Holla Forumsacks going to use that. Read the OP. I'm simply asking for people's opinions on the state of Holla Forums.

Yep.

The triggered newfag is still going at it

funny how you started using "newfag" right after I made this:

Did it trigger you? Arguing with a Holla Forumsack is like arguing with a SJW, they use the same insults back at you.

please stop triggered newfag, you're embarrassing yourself now

Anyways, aside from the derailing attempt from the rogue triggered stormfags, anyone want to comment on what I originally asked?

this triggered newfag just doesn't know when to quit does he?

bump

Anyways, aside from the derailing attempt from the rogue triggered stormfags, anyone want to comment on what I originally asked?

bro, its over, just stop

trips, OP is a faggot

nice trips

TRIPS CONFIRM

Amazing levels of butthurt over here

yep, i'm extremely mad, i'm pounding my fists on the keyboard

/thread

I can honestly feel your anus clenching every time you copy and paste your replies

keep going user please

you're 100% correct. I am very mad. I'm probably going to punch the wall soon.

one last copypaste before I go to bed:

I'll be sure to bump this thread when I wake up. Night fags

Get over it faggot, christ you people just bitch so much

man they are dumb

TOP KEK
I was the one who reported your shit thread.
JIDF BTFO

Why do you stormkikes come here?
why don't you stay on your board if it's so great.

Stay mad.

Yeah right.

You sound upset. Maybe it's time to step away from the computer and go outside.

Bumping so others may laugh at you.

no, this is Holla Forums in a nutshell

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Stay ass blasted faggot

wait awhile and start a new thread if you want actual discussion about it, ya ding dong. everyone who isn't just a useful idiot knows Holla Forums is co opted. it's GG we prez nao edition. rational thought is kill over there.
just start to outjew them like a bunch of old timers do.

g-D works in mysterious ways

Fret not, user, for Kek (a god they surely know) will surely will save us.

>>>Holla Forums7493854

let's see how long this lasts

Leftypol in a nutshell

already down

lel

thanks to everybody in this thread for falling for muh quadruple reverse jewjitsu

Clear bait in the OP and Holla Forums fucking around

I reported that one too

exactly as i had planned…thanks for being my tool