/n/ Was bombarded with spam and drama by freech.net in order to create /newsplus/...

/n/ Was bombarded with spam and drama by freech.net in order to create /newsplus/. The goal of /newsplus/ was to hijack the news and front page in order to make sure rightwing news is off the front page so new users coming in from 4chan and Facebook wouldn't be put off.

Now if you want an article on the front page you have to be a chosen reporter.

bump

bump

you did your best to add something to this site, urban explorerfag. It's time to move on. Holla Forums is a compound of pubescent angst and oldfag apathy. It's beyond salvation.

Do you think a mandatory daily OC thread would help? It would at least be fresh blood. Even if its just BS its better than the same exact thing every day

the userbase here doesn't do oc. it would mean leaving the house.
just post your pics and speak your thoughts, bro. at least one user will notice.

OC

Bump.

My salvia divinorum

before

After 1 day

What should i do with my backyard Holla Forums? Im in the process of weeding the dirt, after i plan to till the soil. Im thinking rows and rows of raised bed gardens.
Is satellite image of the house. The area outlined in red is all the space I have to grow food.

newsplus is still full of rightwing commentors and posters tho

build a dungeon for keeping lolis so you can play D&D with them

oh, and grow potatos, yams, or sweet potato and chookies
eggs and yams are protein + carbs

Ill post my progress daily

A dungeon would require me to rent a back hoe or something. In reality I plan to build rows and rows of raised beds. I got inspired by my local farmers market and now I want a piece of the action. I already have a huge fruiting apple tree and lemon tree also i have 2 blackberry bushes an avocado tree a pomegranate tree, 2 blueberry plants, black walnut tree, cumquat tree, fig tree and my salvia plants. A lot of other flowers and herbs as well.

The backyard is going to be 90% produce

Don't actually do the loli part, there is a worldwide loli shortage because all the hollywood directors have kidnapped them and run a "Hump n dump" trade ring.
Also kids are dumb, just hold hands aggressively with underdeveloped women.
Do some research with crops, you probs will need space to rotate them once in a while if you grow long term.

Do you get birdies?

No worries there, I'm not into kids.
You mean like birds?
Yeah we have nests and birds around

I get birds sometimes. Sulfur Crests come at Winter, and Mynas+Miners come all year round. This pic was taken a couple of weeks ago, and he came back with a buddy not too long after. I fed him a scone.

Wow thats a pretty bird. Around here we get blue jays, all kinds of finches, crows, ravens, seagulls nothing really special

anything dangerous like magpies or magpie-larks? those buggers swoop at people

We do but you find birds like that in San Francisco more than anywhere else. Im on the other side of the bay

sounds cool, user
is that your house?

While this whole website is a rightwing shithole, at least it's easier to correct the record on /newsplus/ due to the limited amount of threads created.

What should I do if I'm interested in starting Urbex

wew lassie

No its my grandmothers. My grandmother, mother, brother and I live together. Ive been here for almost 3 years now. I got into a bunch of trouble in SF and lost my job and apartment, i was homeless for awhile before moving in with my family.

If you want to explore buildings just do it. Use common sense so you don't get trapped or fall or get pidgin lung or something. Most importantly you'll want to be able to do a full pull up from completely straight arms in order to climb if needed or pull yourself out of a hole.

Also you can't post anime if you want to be an urban explorer

Im pretty sure in a few years this will be my house.

why is that?

There is no reason user, its an unspoken rule

fuck the police
I can understand not wanting shitters to shitpost weeb shit over every forum, but we're on Holla Forums right now

newsplus are crustaceancists

The figs in pic 3 look ripe.
Figs baked with raw ham is delicious
Any house in Cali is an asset. Get a few chickens to scratch that yard and fertilize it while you work on the beds. they'll give you eggs and save on weeding.

I enjoy doing it myself, plus the fence needs to be fixed before I get chickens or rabbits. I'm going to bed but ill start another thread tonight to show my progress.

LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON LOLI RAPE DUNGEON SUZY SALMON

Bump

Bump

Oh look another

I agree with OP

And I don't understand the derail

therefore I am.

Wouldn't that be the fault of poor moderation?

t. shill

do you seriously get your news from a burmese cartoon forum for gaymergays and neonazis?

No?

take your meds