Actor-turned-director James Franco says he took the election of Donald Trump “really badly...

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/23/james-franco-spiraled-depression-trump-election/

Jesus what a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6APJF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Must be hard to accept going back.

archive.is/6APJF

He has $50 gorrilion dollars and I got $5 in my pocket, and he acts like a lunatic baby. Fuck this world and who invented it.

Think about it, he's "famous" meaning he has about 1/10th the freedom you do. He can't go out and do anything without people pointing and saying "hey that's james franco." If he wants to date a girl he has to worry about her saving all his texts and selling them to a tabloid someday, if he makes a friend he has to assume they're being insincere and just want something from him. Also by the sound of it MAGA is making him question the spoiled, hymiewood douche hivemind he's subscribed to his whole life. Might be wrong but it seems like he's better than most of his celeb peers.

Nope, not working dipshit. Being rich means he shouldn't give a fuck about any of that.

Yeah, my mother fucking died recently and then I lost my job. Eat a cat shit cheeseburger, Franco. Your hollywood ass has literally nothing to be "depressed" about. Fucking crybaby.

He could just move out of kikewood and get a real job and everyone would forget him in a week.

just drown your worries in heroin faggot

pretty much this
works for most disney stars

At least he's not a Cuckstein Shekelberg Trumpowitz voter.

You do know people have things like blood work done to check on their health, right? He has millions of dollars, I'm pretty sure he's getting seen by a doctor on a regular basis. Hell, if I had near unlimited funds I'd get some bloodwork done every month so I can track how my lifestyle is effecting my health.

Tell that to Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen has always come off like a druggie. This guy comes off as someone who read drug diaries and drops acid while pretending he's just as fucked up as somebody on heroin. He's a fucked human hollywood chose to play certain roles and he fits a lot of girls' dream boy type. Semi-irresponsible, highly educated, relaxed morals, and because of Hollywood, well off.

James is that you?

So is he gay or not?

nigga plz, i'm a regular donor and giving a pint leaves nothing but a bit of inbleeding at the injection site

Top kek.

Although it is strange that they are on his right arm, is he a lefty? Not many people shoot up with their weaker arm. He could easily get someone else to inject him I suppose.

Go back to reddipol, retard.

Typical heeb behavior.

It's okay because the girls are the ones holding the guns

Love this guy. Eight years.

Go back to reddipol, retard.

Boohoo If I were rich I'd actually have a girl to date, or friends who are insincere to me.

You should join him. The R word is not allowed on this board. Maybe the cavemen in Holla Forums will be more accepting of your filth but not here. Reported.

lol, no u wouldn't

Franco would have girls to date if he were homeless, that's just how it works for handsome guys.
Not just insincere, hillary voting douche nozzles many if not most of whom are kiddy diddlers too.

Another Jew who hates Trump. What a cohencidence.

It is a bit of a surprise tbh

Not an argument, you antisemitic pissbaby.

So many fragile celebrity pissbabies.

jews rock though

only works if you are a dealer, sorry bud.

If jews rock then how come they took down the only cool jewish website, j-dar.ca ? How else am I supposed to pick quality movies if I can't at first see how many jews were involved in the film?

That was very strange. I would look up the most jewish movies to watch with my family on Hannukah. Now I have to guess, which is very dangerous as I could be subjected to a shiksa or schvartze.

Kike "Shalom" Pencestein is truly the goodest goy.

They took down J-Dar? When did that happen?

"Oh hi Donald!"

Middle of last year. Site fails to load. It's like it's there but it doesn't load no matter how many times you try to access it.

Do you want jews killed or the gays?
Make your choice trs

So is that what all this TRS shit lately is really about? Holla Forums shifting leftwards to a more moderate - dare I say reddit friendly - middle to account for its collective endorsement of the most jew friendly president since Truman? I mean it's pretty obvious at this point the 3rd exodus is official since cuck/pol/ is a graveyard and half of current 8/pol/ is 1,000 newfags giggling at cringed performance art, so what of the remnants? Don't like /leftycow/? Don't like r/trump? Triggered by anti-zionists and their PR non-friendly talk of an aryan ethnostate? Might such anachronistic politically incorrect rhetoric require a strawman, a kind of pavlovian cognitive off switch to update and replace /int/'s obsolescence? Yup, must be those dang faggot loving pro-sodomite TRS queers. After all current year Holla Forums isn't so much of a hugbox as a commune, right?

Nigga you mad as fuck lol

I was just shitposting., I don't even browse Holla Forums and only know about the drama cause you niggers keep bringing it here

wait, I thought the whole TRS thing was because they where talking about shilling on Holla Forums and some of them called Holla Forums super paranoid, and they where not alt-right but natsoc or something.

Someone needs to red pill me on the TRS drama since it seemed like a /cow/ browsing day at the time.

Like with most of that bullshit evidence consisted of one user post that anyone with an email address could have written. Then this happened
>>>/polmeta/17318
Confirming pretty much 100% that it was a mod initiated false flag.

What about the doxxing stuff?

Would you?

GTFO newfag

IRC/twatter goonery

/ourguys/. Owned by jews but so is Trump.

this is pretty fuckin good

fiveish is cool

slide it slide it

Trump didn't even win New Hampshire if I remember correctly

He's in the second to last stage of the grieving process, I'm actually quite impressed, most celeb fags are still in the denial phase. I hope he ends up killing himself.

Nope, he won NH but lost Iowa to the Zodiac Killer

Yeah it's hard to feel sorry for a guy whose main problem is people being "too eager" to be nice to him.

Nigga the guy isn't even really famous. Everyone can stare at someone and tell if they're scarlett johansson, but this is just a random spic.

What a faggot.

Are we talking Primaries or the actual election? Because I know he won the New Hampshire primary, quite famously actually.

That's right.
If you're not fucking stupid you can easily pick out people who are faking to get your money.
I'm guessing you're a gullible retard that's been swindled before and you're projecting your own gullible retardedness onto everyone else.

Waah waaah waah, what a fucking baby.

And he's jewish, of course he's worried, he can't dodge that oven anymore.

But on the flipside he can afford to go to the places where people don't bother him, or just build his own places, and he gets a much larger pool of women to choose from. So no, I don't feel sorry for him.

I would fund death squads to kill niggers in a """human""" safari on Africa.

I'm guessing you're a poorfag whose social interactions are limited to gay truckers and recycling center employees.

For a second I thought this was about his yellow showers with hookers

Don't get mad at me because you're a gullible retard that gives his money away to "nice" people.

That nigga coukd take all his wealth, live in a third world country, nobody would know him except as some rich white dude and he could farm and raise animals and perhaps a family in that land. Be happy and improve the community without bitching about Donald Trump but no, he chooses to live in a glass tower in the US surrounded by an echo chamber that cries about "how bad" it is that the big meanie won.

Fuck him, I ain't got no sympathy for that spoiled freak.

Yeah brah, he's flaming

His new movie is hilariously bad.
The accents are terrible and the movie looks like a budget made for tv hallmark crap.
No one will watch it in theaters

If you have pics or video, you need to share