Is there any possible way to find out what board has the highest dubs concentration?

Is there any possible way to find out what board has the highest dubs concentration?

inb4 /sp/

easy OP. the board the with highest post rate.

all boards will all get gets eventually. boards don't share count.

the boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums have the highest dubs rate because more posts there. they eventually get to them all and more.

it's like counting 3.14

also check my dubs

aye, fuck dubs.

yeah but if you take 11 equal boards and look at all the posts, one will have the most even though they all have the same chance. So the highest dub ratio

/sp/ isn't about dubs, its about stealing GETS, not the same thing son.

Flip 11 coins 11 times, one coin will have more heads than tails!!

Considering dubs happen ever 11 posts, it would be Holla Forums, with the highest number of posts, thus having the highest number of dubs.

THIS IS NOW A TOUHOU THREAD.

It would be kind of fun to form a getball team from this board. With sp moving our site lacks one.

It would be a board with exactly 100 posts.

I mean he got doubles. (plus his math checks out)

/thread

lol

whichever board has the highest post rate will have the highest dubs rate. but that's just the dubs rate at any given time.

op asked which board has the highest dubs concentration. that would be whichever board has the highest total number of posts.

i was too lazy to read the whole thread. but you're right.

Fuck you, OP, you just made me lose the game.

A board that has
0-10 posts has a concentration of 0
11- 99 posts has a concentration of 1/11
100+ posts has a concentration of 1/10

wew!!!!!!

no

dubs

dubs

WEW

and look at all the posts, one will have the most even though they all have the same chance. So the highest dub ratio

hi

10 m8
There's one 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 00 for every 100 posts, with one being a trip.