Dragon ball GT is better than Super

Friendlg reminder GT was Kino as fuck

Is it true they turned Brolly into a tranny?

No. Broly is just a trap now

Dragon Ball has been shit since Kai.

You've been shit since kai

Baby's design is cool but the whole thing felt like a retreading of Dragonball with some Z thrown in at the end because people hated it.

Some people like the subs…me?

I LIKE THE DUBS

Baby is a underrated villain who cuck vegeta by fucking Bulma with his own body. Not even kidding. It's heavily implied he revenge raped bulma while she was under mind control.

Friendly reminder that these threads are made by freech/intl faggots and our mods encourage them.

Yeah, goons love anime.

GT needs a sequel.

Baby's motivations and origins was pretty cool and him going off to earth and fucking everyone's shit and controlling vegeta was alright.
Everything before that where they're adverturing around on different planets was boring as hell.
SS4 was a mistake that makes SS3 look cool in comparison.
The super android 17 saga was stupid as hell but it was fun to watch everyone come back from hell for the likes lf nappa to get vaporized by vegeta again.
I always liked the dark dragonball saga. The fact that there were consequences of abusing the shit out of the wishes. Vegeta getting all emotional at the end saying he was an earthling now might be gay for others but I found it to be sweet and the fondest memory I have from the show

it's better than SS Blue.

I don't care if you see SSJ God Blue or Red as a lazy design but simplicity is best for SS. SS4 lookd beyond cringey as fuck.

His design is a retread of Boo and his character is a retread of Hatchiyack. Though in comparison to the rest of GT I suppose he's good.

SS4 moved his design closer to his monkey origins.

yeah yeah I've heard it before like how goku's VA is trying to emulate a monkey or some shit which is why it's grating on the years. It's still gay as fuck.

General Dildo was best villain

You should hear the full version of GT rap.

Kino as fuck

This is easily the worst song across all the various dubs of every dragonball series.