Where's your feminism now?

Where's your feminism now?

What's wrong with her butt?

looks like she stores it in her butt

Her thighs are absolute garbage, look at that shit.

What the fuck is wrong with her? That shits disgusting.

It's not just single motherhood and domestic violence either, these women destroy their bodies in an effort to attract these apes.

Literally who!

?

He has no idea where he is, why there's da white wimminz in front of him, what's going on, or why he's got a tattoo of what appears to be a man with his back to the camera standing in front of a basketball hoop on his arm, drawing attention to his mantits next to it.

She wishes. See how her ass is all lumpy and misshapen up the sides?
I think her implants may have been on the cheap side and are starting to show their wear.
Good thing her career is almost over

What the fuck am I looking at?

Iggy is half abbo. Don't let the palness fool you she's less human than the nigs

I'm the only white on this board aren't I?

Probably.
An user said Iggy, so probably Iggy Azaelea. She's a dirty half-caste australian-aboriginee that we didn't like, so we cast her off to the US where you fucktards made her famous.

would you?

yeah its not that

"I want to ___ Iggy Azalea"

Cellulite

I know the name from some twatter beef she had with snoop dogg but that's about it. Btw in case you missed it we stopped being fucktards a week ago.

So getting BLACKED and knocked up would be a improvement for her genetic lineage?

As an aussie

How is this bitch Holla Forums-related?

Fuck off Courtney

By the universal glue of BBC

That's not a thing. That doesn't happen.

Is that the girl who signed a contract with Sony to make X number of albums but got lazy and didn't want to make more so she invented a story about being raped by some Sony exec?