UCLA campus shooting: First pictures of Mainak Sarkar who killed mentor over stolen computer code

He's white, r-r-ight guys?
The gunman who shot and killed his former professor before turning the gun on himself at UCLA has been identified as Mainak Sarkar, a PhD student who had once called slain academic William Klug his mentor.

According to the LAPD, Sarkar had accused Klug of stealing his computer code and giving it to someone else. The Los Angeles Times reported that Sakar killed himself after shooting Klug in one of the college's engineering facilities.

Klug, an associate professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, had been aware of Sarkar's accusations against him. The former student had taken to social media on March 10 to call the professor a "very sick person".

"William Klug, UCLA professor is not the kind of person when you think of a professor. He is a very sick person. I urge every new student coming to UCLA to stay away from this guy," the student wrote. "He made me really sick. Your enemy is my enemy. But your friend can do a lot more harm. Be careful about whom you trust."

39-year-old Klug, a father of two, was described as "brilliant and kind" by his colleagues and an "exceptional mentor" by a former student.

"I am absolutely devastated," said Klug's colleague, Alan Garfinkel, a professor of integrative biology and physiology who worked with the victim to develop a computer generated virtual heart. "You cannot ask for a nicer, gentler, sweeter and more supportive guy than William Klug."

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/ucla-campus-shooting-first-picture-mainka-sarkar-who-killed-mentor-over-stolen-computer-code-1563369
archive.is/TVrPf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite–Maoist_insurgency
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/738417225367965696
sketchtoy.com/67089595
archive.is/olBfC
bruinwalk.com/professors/william-s-klug/
archive.is/I2AcL
bruinwalk.com/professors/william-s-klug/all/
archive.is/LRQau
archive.is/tepLD
ratemyprofessors.com/search.jsp?query=klug&queryoption=HEADER&stateselect=&country=&dept=&queryBy=&facetSearch=&schoolName=&offset=20&max=20
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Dn4ZFYgBOEMJ:www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2150098 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
archive.is/32ieg
archive.is/Pt1h8
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/738423025985556480?replies_view=true&cursor=AJBUyRRpPwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot Article:ibtimes.co.uk/ucla-campus-shooting-first-picture-mainka-sarkar-who-killed-mentor-over-stolen-computer-code-1563369

And archive:archive.is/TVrPf

Hahahah I love Jewish media and their pet niggers always go off on white people as soon as they hear there is a shooting only to look like idiots when they are proven wrong.

Disgusting, this white cishet bigot shitlord should be put to death and guns should be banned!
#FeelTheBern #HillaryBeforeTrump

:^)

Just like those demented niggers on twitter who claimed the Cincinnati zoo would have not shot the Gorilla if it had been a black child under threat instead of some "Whiteboy". Only for it to turn out to be a niglet Which has less value to the world than an endangered gorilla.

HE POO'D IN THE LOO FOR THE LAST TIME.

i guess the media will ignore it now

Poo in the loos code at a quality you'll find in their "designated streets", I find it hard to believe.

So this is a six foot white man?
Fucking hell there isn't a filter in the world that makes this rag head white

HE CAUCASIAN MANG HE CAUCASIAN EVIL WHITY STRICKS AGAIN!

I had a professor some time ago who was teaching some software in class. I found two extremely difficult bugs in the software and let my professor know, provided 100% evidence of bugs. Professor turns around and gives my work to the software company to fix the bugs. Professor gets 100% credit for finding bugs and a free full copy of the software.

I'm not saying he should have shot that professor, but I understand.

Bullshit.

He killed a woman in Minnesota too.

The libtard shilling has begun

Everyone #wearorange guys!

HOW

Do we get the msm to admit he isn't white? I mean, just his name ALONE is evidence of being foreign decent.

It was for a brand new ringtone

I think the initial witness description was a 6' tall white MAAAAAAAALE.

Mate black lives matter, this white guy got off scot free like the white kid that got the Gorilla shot.

Alright time for me to create a twitter account for the first time in my life. I wonder how quickly I'll be banned…

Why isn't columbine there?

You fuckin retarded?

I should have reed that.

Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN
WE HAD THE NEWS HOURS BEFORE MSM JUMPED ON IT

NOW THEY'RE TRYING TO COVER IT UP

White in America, that's for sure.

PAJEET MY SON

FRESH MEAT, BOYS

Pretty much this. Pajeet went full hothead but the professor is a piece of shit as well.

wow the natives look like real savages, aren't they a tiny minority ?

Twitter blocked my account after less than 5 mins. All for calling anti whites stupid hahaahah.

No Twitter, you'll not have my phone number.

False flag conspiracy theories were invented by whites this is cultural appropriation.

Most professors are fucking scumbags.

You should have complained to the dean and called the professor out on it.

for posting ?

wow, the censorship is in full swing

Mere coincidence

muslim hindu fight now

It was already towards the end of the semester when he announced to the class the software developer credited him with the bug finds, I found the bugs near midterms.

Battle wasn't worth taking on, and that's why so many of these professors get away with this kind of shit. Problem is however, sometimes they cross the line to a point they get shot in the head.

I'll have absolutely no doubt that professor fucked that guy over. I've known quite a few indians in my time, they are generally subservient bitches and make fantastic slaves. For a slave mentality like that to rise up and shoot that professor, you can be 100% confident that the professor did some fucked up shit to that slave.

Not him, but I worked in IT at a local university as an intern. The politics there will make sure that the professor gets away with it if he greases the right wheels. I've seen two professors get strongarmed into quitting after they tried to go against the head of IT and her Gestapo including a nigger that can't walk and a middle aged balding white guy that looks like he wants to kill himself each day.

I have*

Nah its possible. There are Jews named Klug. Most likely like a typical theiving Jew the professor stole is code or whatever and Pajeet got revenge.

Meme it Holla Forums

this nigger might be a terrorist

-that included a nigger that can't walk

Remembering the time I worked there still pisses me off to this day.

Califag here. I've got some information to clear this up:

One of my friends knows the guy from Church camp and a bunch of other things. The guy was apparently a very good man, which is pretty much a given for any clean-shaven, conservative white person with a family. While it is possible that he did something wrong, I'm sincerely doubting it. Pajeet killed him over an imagined problem of some kind. If I were to guess, it's because his family was getting pissed at him for not having satisfactory grades, or for not going to become a doctor, or whatever other bullshit reason was running through his head.

This one is not a media set-up, which is why they've been taking so long to get information out. Or at the very least, if it is a set-up, it's one that only Pajeet knew about before he blasted himself. Basically, don't give the fucking shitskin the benefit of the doubt.

What race was the woman he killed?

They are saying he had a kill list and already killed another person but they didnt find the body till today.

No, but I replied to some of those idiots. Perhaps it is just based on sending X number of messages in Y seconds without an SMS, but he block occurred as I searched for "I hate whites", to find more people I could insult.

MEME IT

Looks h'White to me.

What was the name of the software out of curiosity?

I hear textnow works.

It was some niche simulation software, too paranoid to say the name because it could probably identify me :)

Can you confirm if the professor is white user? Klug is ambiguously Jewish.

He killed a white professor. But guess what? Guess who broke up with him before this shit happened? You know the answer

You bang the poo you get the loo

Ah ok. Just wondered if it was anything big like Matlab or Mathematica.

I'll look into that, thanks.

Make this speard like wild fire!

Ugly fuckin race traitors. Please tell me she is dead.

Did he poo in her loo

Just saw a Twitter post

Now that's a nasty looking white girl, but good God are Indian men the bottom of the barrel. When it comes to genetics, I'm not sure whether or not to place them below the negro.

It appears that someone poo'd in her genetic loo

So what are the odds this "his professor stole his code" is bullshit and Islam was a factor? Where is that suicide note? We got to see Dorner's manifestor, why not this note?

Wow does she have gums instead of a top set of teeth?

If it's got any islam shit in it, it will quickly disappear

I was right. Typical theiving Jew professor tried to steal his students code and pass off as his own. Good for Pajeet.

He was probably a hindu, but the culture war between hindus, white people vs muslims, lefties are going to blame a muslim.
Also he most likely did it for non religious reasons.

Sorry to be rational pol

it's apparently a degenerate phenotype

You're thinking of Glenn Beck

Also i see some indian tweets asking if he was a "commie bong", which if you know about india they have a Maoist separatist movement called naxalite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite–Maoist_insurgency

klug is german and means smart

SOMEONE DANCING BANANA THAT SHIT

HE IS WHITE YOU RACIST FUCKS

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/738417225367965696

Not smart enough to avoid his brain getting blown into the next faculty.

sketchtoy.com/67089595

Androgynous glasses wearing (((whites))) with mouths like fish and the dead eyes of one too.

Same thing with the feminist fishmouth disorder.

Well there goes one of my burnout accounts.

I love that feel.

That Nasheed faggot really has a bug up his ass about making this loo pooer a white guy….

pajeet becomes honorary Aryan today

holy fuck - it's a real thing

Mainak Sarkar? More like Maniac Ackbar.

No.

That's because once they become a feminist, they never smile. They're entirely miserable bitches, the smile muscles atrophy.

I quit twitter when I got banned 14 times in a week.

He is as white and Christian as you can get.

Not Jewish you filthy race traitor.

It was either for that UCLA shit or me tweeting pic related at Trudeau all day.

Shill this shit hard, find out who gave police that description if possible.

That's exactly the kind of thing a CS professor would do. College professors are scum.

Holla Forums is the greatest place on earth. I wonder if a well trained neural network would be as apt at spotting the phenotypes of cucks and degenerates.

These people always scare me. What does it mean? Is it some kind of inbred trait?
I was abused my whole life and did not regularly brush my teeth until I was 18. My teeth and gums are fine because of my superior genes.

He looks white as shit. He has that Mediterranean look. Time for Holla Forums to start reevaluating our Italian and Greek bros.

There was already an article out saying, "Just a murder suicide in a small UCLA office; so America shrugs"

The title of the article literally memeing America into ignoring the story and moving on.

Never underestimate jewish meme magic.

Fuck this shit gets so real sometimes. I've always hated when people smile and they show a large amount of their gums. I remember as a kid whenever I saw advertising or pictures of people showing their gums when they smile I'd always have a negative effect on me.

Was always happy I never had that kind of smile.

Every time. So leftycucks are finally finding their balls and attacking whatever sets them off? What a time to be alive! And they said the postal worker meltdown isn't alive anymore.

Might as well remove the Connecticut one since we know it didn't happen.

I don't care that racemixed, she's a 1/10

*that she racemixed

BREAKING
WOMAN ON PAJEET'S HIT LIST FOUND DEAD
archive.is/olBfC
CURRY HITMAN STRUCK TWICE

I hate niggers and I hate mudslimes but i REALLY hate nigger mudslimes. They are all mentally ill scum

We should check the rate your professor and see if this guy checks out as good or bad.

What are you, some kind of poorfag?

Find one of the stores where the illegal spics go to get their phones and buy a prepaid SIM with cash.

What do you expect when you have the two worst races breed with each other. A fucking ape would be more useful to society than that mix.

Looks like the page got deleted already.

Rate My Professors shoah'd his page. Gives an "invalid.php" error as of 13 hours ago.

What are they trying to hide?

what the fuck

When the goyim break off their leash; that's when you seem government officials send in the big shit.

Archive that shit before it gets shoah'd

archive.is/I2AcL

Actual reviews page:
bruinwalk.com/professors/william-s-klug/all/
archive.is/LRQau

link?

My bones tell me something is wrong here.

Page 2:
archive.is/tepLD

ratemyprofessors.com/search.jsp?query=klug&queryoption=HEADER&stateselect=&country=&dept=&queryBy=&facetSearch=&schoolName=&offset=20&max=20

Considering the man himself, I imagine they're trying to cover up any merits he had going for him so they can push the same narrative this faggot:

Is going for.

Namely, the narrative that the professor was somehow in the wrong, because YT must always be flawed. Pajeet must have been justified in his actions! He couldn't possibly have been a psychotic shitskin who murdered a man in cold blood.

Face it: A white man is dead, and possibly others, because a piece of shit minority couldn't handle getting a shit grade.

If a professor actually wants students to come to lecture, that's a good thing. The "easiness" scale also tells you a lot. UCLA is infamous for having shitty students and admin. Remember the incident where the students complained that the English professor was marking them down for using ebonics, and the Dean sided with the students? That was UCLA.

If he was actually assigning the same quality of work they gave out 15-20 years ago, he would be considered "hard" by most of those faggots.

That smile has to be at least 60% gum.

IT'S AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE CACHE
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Dn4ZFYgBOEMJ:www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2150098 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
archive.is/32ieg

shit nigga you beat me to it

I hate niggers.

How do i create a twatter account without using a phone number?

He seems pretty average. At least nothing really sticks out.

It's only two votes, though.

I've dealt with enough indians and shitty professors that neither scenario would surprise me.

what shooting goyim… I don't remember any shooting at UCLA

it never happened.

Create a burner gmail and sign up for google voice if you want a burner twitter. Then use the google voice number to verify.

Wow look at this super smart hacker. It's not like Google figured out people do this

I have a lot of sandniggers at my school and they are very uppity about their grades

Jesus Christ, OP. That picture almost blinded me; that's literally the whitest male that I've ever seen. Does he have Swedish ancestry? These white bois need to be stopped.

hahahaha whitey come in second to a fuckin GOOK

muh deadle arryan race haha like shit nigga, white boi can't even shoot up a school properly hahahaha

she was the one he killed apparently

Burn the poo, get tossed in the loo

Made my evening

You deserve those dubs.

C'mon Pajeet, even you could've scored better

Did he shoot her right in the gums?

sauce?

Anons, Are we getting Young Pajeet Back on the Street?

I hope they don't white wash the poo.

They also cheat on literally everything.

Maybe the professor caught him copying an assignment?

They absolutely do. They fling camelspeak at each other in whispers during quizzes and exams. It's happened in every class I've had with them

How could he not?

archive.is/Pt1h8

Pajeet doesn't come across as a smart person.

Trash killing trash before trash takes itself out.

I just feel bad for the professor.

So the professor stole code from a dumb person? Says more about the professor than the pajeet.

So you could say that it was a "honour" killing?

More likely that pajeet is lying.

Fucking mudslime pieces of trash.

I would be more inclined to believe that if that sort of shit isn't rampant in liberal universities. For all we know the professor saw an easy way for 5 minutes of fame and targeted the wrong pajeet. I can't really say that the professor was a gud boi who dundunuffin since that shit is common if the person knows they can get away with it.

another pic

I wonder how she broke his heart

I'd be more likely to believe his story if pajeet hadn't murdered his ex as well.

Pajeet here had a butterface fetish.

She probably gave some other bloke a gumjob.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

NUMBERS

Nah, the ex makes perfect sense since he was going to commit suicide anyway, he went all in and cleaned house.

Or he decided to kill her and killed a professor that gave him a bad grade over his shit code as well.

Nibbled it to death with her tiny teeth

But he does have a point. If he was in the right and he snapped because of stolen code why would he need to clean house by killing those gums?

American "white" nationalists, this is why rest of the world laughs at you.

What the fuck does your comment have to do with anything?

Certainly possible he took her out first and just said fuck it, going to take out this faggot professor too

Either some D&C shill or some salty brit. Not that I blame the brit considering the "rehabilitation system" and government IDs needed to use the internet soon.

killing those gums?

Joke's on you, I'm an American* nationalist
*White Americans

Probably kept nagging him to poo in the loo. But wherever Pajeet goes he must shit in street

his pictures he posted with her are from 2008. She barely has any pics of him on her profile. Not even ones of them together. She had a few of him in 2011 saying she was leaving LA. He has probably be holding on to this one relationship that probably ended like 5 years ago or more.

Funny how nobody never guesses right even though I don't even use a VPN for my real opinions.

His butterface gf. If he was really in the right then why would he kill her? At most I can only think that she was going to call the police. Since she was dead first by accident or intentionally, more than likely he resolved to off himself after taking out the professor.

POO IN THE LOO
CUM IN THE GUMS

Who knows, who gives a shit really. It's not like there's a shortage of people in the world.

What are you trying to prove, exactly?

I'll read one more post of yours, and then I'll filter you.

JEW SPOTTED!

Mostly, I have a bad habit of wanting to know the entire story behind shit like this.

Just because we're a mix of europeans doesn't mean that countries in europe aren't also a mix of europeans from other european countries.

Pathetic.

Low energy.

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Neptuina is a shit jrpg. Lunar did that battle system better.

this wouldn't be the first time. last attack on Brussels these were top recommended fake articles on twitter moments. people actually took the bait and either believed or forced this lie into reality

Poor man. He was clearly sent crazy by the build up of fecal matter in his system.

First trannies now this. White toilet etiquette must die!

60% "white"

I'm hearing now from credible sources that the incident started over this peace of code.

if (!street.isDesignated()) {loo.place(poo);}

*piece

đź’©đź’©đź’©Mainak Sarkarđź’©đź’©đź’©

H1B Visa?

#include SHITTING_STREETif (đź’© in đźš˝) { return;}else{ đźš˝[đź’©] = [đź’©]; return đźš˝;}

this would never have happened if the evil racist white professor didnt steal this poor indians hard work

why the fuck would the teacher steal the code to give to another student?

WTF?

honestly, I dont wanna be stereotypically racist, but I'll take the word of white dude over some poo in the loo

not to mention the guy killed his gf too for wtv reason

Same way she breaks mirrors. Thank you, Im here all night.

Whats the betting this cunt follows up with the old "lolz, i was just pretending to be this stupid to show how white trolls sre the real racists!!!1!!"

Wherever I am, I must also poo

if God is kind then one day I will be able to drive down the streets and blow these subhumans away by the hundreds

At least we can defend ourselves against niggers and arabs without fear of prison.

Else is optional, you know that.

kek. God I hope no one proposes coding with emojis, you know this will be the latest thing with women in tech though.

Hotwheels abandoned us to write an emoji meme language

It was in whatever code he copied off the Internet. You think Indians write their own code?

He looks like he'd smell like a freshly fucked faggot's bung, ie just like Milo

WHY IS IT ALWAYS AN ANGRY WHITE GUY?

Hehehehe…..

It's more embarrassing than that. Looking over the classes, this professor only taught one coding class, and that was one which involved Matlab. His "code" is less "make images appear on the screen" and more "solve a basic math problem".

For reference, here is essentially what a code would like:

Now that there is some OC, donut steel that shit.

Is this real?

he didn't just steal it, he cleverly stole it. William Klug confirmed for not doing the needful.

Yeah. I assume he had a family - some of the pics they've posted are him with a child.

Sad to think the kid is going to grow up without a father because some street-shitter thought too highly of his own bad code.

Holla Forums here, any leads on where his codd might be found, maybe a ref in a paper? Would like to see what code so great a pajeet would kill over looks like.

Seconded
The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: lead styphante

He's white, retard. Look at pic related.

Bigots BTFO!

I believe that's because they are all mouth breathers. Untermensch probably have permanently clogged nasal passages or deviated septums.

This is why I can't find out who the shooter was and had to come to Holla Forums. Media black out.

You know in my day butterface referred to a girl with a hot body.

proprietary software claims another life.

Holy shit look at that chipping and fluorosis. Poor Americans.

Didn't that already happen when he killed the jew?

Mainak "The Maniac" Sarkar

Mainak "Sarko Killer" Sarkar

They have small teeth.
Small teeth indicate weak genes.

Mudsharks have weak genes.

Don't you think it would be funny if they closed him in very small, bare room with only a toilet and he'd still shit on the floor ?

It was, and the source for that was the student newspaper citing "sources."

Holla Forums is always right

Sarkar the Science Assassin

He actually did it, the absolute mainak

No government subsidized healthcare, no nanny state grocery rations, didn't file my taxes, final destination.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Meme The Science Assasin

"Payback" Mainak Sarkar

If you look around the web there are other versions of this where the religion says Hindu.

So which is true?

Looks very Anglo-German. Probably German ancestry. See pic related.

Maybe he has Jewish ancestry too, but it is actually better for our purposes for him to be unequivocally white and Christian. He was known for his Christian beliefs, talked about his faith to people.

LOL. That's exactly when you start using one of those "available phone number" sites or cheap burner phones and TWEET MOAR.

Clearly you're doing the right thing on there if you're pissing them off that hard.

A Scientists who worships Jews as God's chosen and God himself? Another dead cuck. Good

http ://www.globalnerdy.com/2014/06/03/swift-fun-fact-1-you-can-use-emoji-characters-in-variable-constant-function-and-class-names/

Can't Lark the Sark

"She's Never Coming Back" Mainak

So this is yet another example of the

[s$s_LUGEN_-_PRESSE_s$s]

shooping diversity criminals to make them look white?

I hope somebody is keeping track of all of these cases of "xXxCohen$idencesxXx"

"Watch Your Back" Mainak

It should be Holla Forums's duty to charm these SJW women by pretending to be a leftist nu male and get pity fucked by them, only to go full MAGA inbetween.

"Clack Clack" Mainak

And of course nobody should actually engage in sexual intercourse with a feminist, you would most likely get falsely accused of rape.

This was purely a joke, seriously stay away from feminists if you don't want your life ruined by them.

They want to demonise white people this way. As if we just start shooting people when we get angry fucking merchants.

"Should Have Sent Him Back" Mainak

(checked)
True

Fuck off kike.

from Everipedia

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/738423025985556480?replies_view=true&cursor=AJBUyRRpPwo

Having sex with an SJW is a great way to get your name plastered all over post-modern "oppression mattress" art

is this retarded nigger seriously trying to argue this or is this a joke?

He was a grad student that came over from India.
Almost surely, he was paid to work on a project, then somehow thinks the code he was paid to write belongs to him when someone else carries on the project.

Holy fuck. I can't wait to see all the girl code written with that.

Mainak "The Shark" Sark

he's the type that buys into the "WE WUZ KANGS" nonsense. of course he's serious.

HA

;^)

Some people will never ever admit they were wrong.

I'm glad this has been catched by the MSM.

How come every screenshot of these twitter pages is natively in Spanish?

Mainak "Putting a plug in every Klug" Sark

I guess because white people are too lazy to screencap them.
Not that it matters, but I'm latino, living in south america. Fuck parasite beaners, build the wall!

tbh, I heard about the 1237 and many magicks occurring with some guy who got 11 dubs, but the posts in that thread were deleted because this one was up I suppose
>tfw no one checks your digits

Aryan dubs checked.

underrated post

Stop worshipping satan

Unfortunately, they never learn from it.

SHOOTING ARE THREE TIMES HIGHER

It seems that you have stolen my code.

I'll tell you what, first I'm gonna remove the crumbs from the gums, seconed I'm going to put the poo in the loo, and then I'm coming to get you!!!

This happens every time. You'd think these idiots would have realized by now that they should wait until a photo is released before shooting their mouths off. They've made themselves look stupid countless times. Info is so twisted while these things are happening that you can't take the police's suspect description for fact. I'll speculate on Holla Forums, but anywhere else I stay quiet until I know for sure. These are retarded liberals though. They get emotional, and they expect reality to fit their emotions.

So how come it took Holla Forums a couple of hours to figure this out, at max, yet it took (((them))) days to release this even though they had the evidence on hand?

I find it weird that it was an obvious murder suicide, there was a note and a gun recovered and everything, but they search for this "6 foot tall white male" for hours. What was that about? The police would have known what this was in 2 seconds when they arrived at the scene. Was this just a big charade to get everyone buzzing about "evil white males", then they release the real identity of muslim male the next day after it's simmered down and no one cares anymore? This reeks of deception. These reeks of Germany-style "not wanting to legitimize the far right" mind games.

Shhh

Weren't they tolerant of all religions as long as they did not mess with people?

I highly doubt it. If Islam was a factor, he would've went ahead and killed people indiscriminately instead of targeting specific individuals. It seems more like he had a personal vendetta against them

Now I'm really fucking mad again and ready for the fucking happening.

stop doing CNNs work for them

It happens every goddamn time it's not a white male. It's so easy to predict at this point.

Yeah, when they have every TV station in America watching and it's trending on Twitter, they'll do what they have to do to deflect blame to white males. After people lose interest, then they release what actually happened. They don't want half the country watching as another muslim attacks. Doesn't look good for their shitty multicultural experiment when muslims and blacks are causing havoc.

Even if this poo in the loo is Hindu, the most important part is that he's not

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

and so they can't keep on demonizing white males except by withholding information as the shitstorm happens on social media, then quietly releasing the rest of the story and sweeping it all under the rug.

Are you saying we've got a case of a Hindu dindu on our hands?

No matter which one is right, he still will never be white.

What are those? Teeth for ants?

Proposing
COULTER'S LAW
"The longer it takes the media to release the name or mugshot of a criminal, the less likely it is that said criminal is a white male"

Police aren't supposed to assume murder suicide, no matter how obvious it seems. Probably some cunt at the school told them that they saw a white guy running after the shots. If they'd ignored that and it turned out to be true media would crucify them.

Bruv, am I worshipping when I do simple math?
I didn't say "praise kek"brother****

Wow, I fugged that up

This is a good law.

This wouldn't happen if there wore more women in stem

according to Daily Beast, the woman was his estranged wife.

Seems like the Blacks are trying to alienate not judt the chinky asians, but also the dotheads. They keep doing our work for us, fam.

Though Hitler never sought to practice it, he did have a special interest and fascination with Islam.

Of course they won't learn from it, they have nothing to learn from "it" especially when you have an agenda to push

Findlay Ohio? That place is super white iirc.

Even if the code was stolen, he would still be a crazy murderer.