From Anthony Gormley to Eva Rothschild, artists take a stance against Brexit – in pictures

archive.is/2bLjx
theguardian.com/politics/gallery/2016/jun/02/drawing-a-line-artists-take-a-stance-against-brexit

🖕❌🖕❌🖕❌🖕❌🖕❌ fuck off fuck oFf🖕pls ❌just fuck🖕🖕off right🖕🖕now🖕🖕🖕right❌now❌❌ if λou dont ill make you my self🚫ill make you🚫thats right you better fuck off right now right now (chorus: ᏒᏆᎶhᏆ ᏁᎾᎳ) byyyyᎽe🚫🖕🖕 🖕BYYYYᎽуⓎy¥ᎽᎽᎽᎽᎽᎽᎽᎽyyyeeee 🖕🖕🖕🖕🚫🖕❌❌❌🖕🖕Fuck off

🖕❌🖕❌🖕❌🖕❌🖕❌ fuck off fuck oFf🖕pls ❌just fuck🖕🖕off right🖕🖕now🖕🖕🖕right❌now❌❌ if λou dont ill make you my self🚫ill make you🚫thats right you better fuck off right now right now (chorus: ᏒᏆᎶhᏆ ᏁᎾᎳ) byyyyᎽe🚫🖕🖕 🖕BYYYYᎽуⓎy¥ᎽᎽᎽᎽᎽᎽᎽᎽyyyeeee 🖕🖕🖕🖕🚫🖕❌❌❌🖕🖕Fuck off

ayoholup.jpg

I think the dog has my favorite reaction to the EU.

also, artists siding with the establishment are usually the ones that are influential and remembered, right?

who cannot remember those odes to stalin or Elena Ceaușescu?

and nobody never cares to explain why brits can't have free trade and movement with the eu through simple treaties that do not give away further soveirgnty.

If Rothschild is against Brexit then obviously Brexit is a good thing.

(checked)

"Everything is fine" - Poland

he's smug because his country isn't full of niggers.

that's not poland.

he's the dude in the white shirt with red shorts.

more than one million of "new" germans! and that only last year…

plus when northern europe was importing brown, muslim scum that created stuff like moleenbeck italy was a country where people still emigrated from, so turkroaches, pakistains and the like, stayed away.

this picture is shockingly accurate

Eva {{{Rothschild}}} such coincidence.
remember pol we can't use (((them))) anymore to point at jews

The correct term is "tanned german"

do u like it? :S

sry missed one

I just noticed the Anglo is doing the ISIS gesture.

fug :DDDDD

Do you have more, fellow user?

Sorry, that's all I have.

Okay what the fuck, I took a look at some of those other pictures.
Nothing beautiful, nothing real, just a grotesque degeneration of classical beauty.
Entertete Kunst.

AHAHAHAH eat shit nazi scum

Nothing these paid shills portray is part of EU participation. Short airport lines? More beach time? WTF

EU is nothing but an unelected lawmaking body that removes control from individual countries, is immune from prosecution and removal from power, and collects billions in dark money.

The only people that would want that are either incredibly stupid or are in the .01% that personally benefit from the system….

I mea, who in their right mind would look at that first picture and thing "let's stay in the EU"?
It seems almost like a parody, all this trivial bullshit superimposed on some monstrous looking thing, as if the EU was trying and failing to hide its true nature with that shit.

Less jobs
Forced to pay for wealthy tourists' healthcare
Travel rights for criminals and terrorists
Pay millions of pounds a week to fund bullshit
Pay welfare for immigrants
No togetherness, only division and resentment caused by statism and open borders

Don't those type of artists receive grants from the government?

That might explain their perspective.

Do they not see the irony?

God fucking damnit

Rick Santelli just did an interesting discussion of the possible scheming the governments and central banks of the EU are about to perform to make a Brexit as painful as possible to the remaining members left in the EU.

Basically Draghi has announced no end to the easing, and since the government bonds supply is running dry, they are now buying CORPORATE bonds. They have the power to dump them on the markets, wrecking corporate credit markets and causing intense localized pain in the host countries.

Now remember what Obama did during the government shutdown to make it even more painful for the US? Imagine that 100x over.

>>>/4cuck/
Nigger.

We should make our own pro-Brexit art.

The irony of being Irish is that artists DO NOT pay taxes in Ireland.
The irony, the irony.

When I was into music back in the 1980's a lot of British musicians fled to Ireland because of taxes.

Picture related because it was called "the picture of the eighties".

Hahahaha they drew the portuguese character to be a nigger. I don't think the Portuguese would like such an insult

Just to clarify, Eva isn't an actual Rothschild right?

I know some of them now adays are ((activists)) and such.