Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mFbjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muuuaaaaaaaaah.

Rey I am your father.

Will this shitty franchise ever end?

What does it take to kill it?

This, tbh.

Star Wars was carried by its characters. It doesn't have those anymore. You will live to see Star Wars die.

And Leia was your mother.

JUST

FORCE

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Go through puberty, munter.

Why are you here?

IT'S NOT LUKE ANYMORE

Either "Took you long enough!" or:

Luke (tries to grab the lightsaber): Thank…

Rey: Oi, it took me at least 12 parsecs to go from Jakku to Ireland, so you better have paid your tv licence before I give you that sword thingy.

like poitier

MUUUAAAAAAAAAAAH THE FORCE

They've copied everything else at this point so I'd really be surprised if they didn't directly steal this too. They even directly ripped the plot for the spinoff from a now non-canon :^) video game for fuck's sake. I don't think we're ever going to get a single original story from nu-Star Wars. They're literally just going to copy and rehash every single old movie, video game, comic book, whatever until the well runs dry. Then when that's done they're going to start rehashing the rehashes.

Not at the beginning.
It'll be his last words when he dies in her arms with "now YOU are the last Jedi".

>>>/reddit/

You'd think that if all they were going to do was copy and rehash, the least they could do would be take the popular shit and update it to fit with a thirty year gap post Jedi.
Would it have been that hard to use Jacen, Jaina, Anakin, and Ben and make them the main characters in the Thrawn trilogy. It's been 30 years, the New Republic is having its growing pains, and the Empire believed to be in its death throes in the outer rim comes back under new leadership. Yeah they'll have to work Mara Jade into the interim, but is that really worse than whatever TFA was?

Letting old, stale characters die isn't a bad thing.
In the worst case you end up with a repeating cast having the same shit over and over again.
The problem is the how you let old characters die or writte them out, and TFA fucks it up tremendously.

"Dr Pavel, I'm CIA"

Everyone knows prequels are undeniable kino, redditor.

I thought Han's death was a good scene, at least more dignified than what they did with him the rest of the movie. I'm sure Luke's will be far more disappointing.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LE BANE

LE CIA

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has become of this board?

checked

Baneposting has been stale for almost 2 years now. No OCs, no tolerance.
Sorry that's how it works.

Jews will have to stop loving money first. So, when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

Star Wars was largely based on the adventures of a select few characters. The might high profile arcs before acquisition were Rogue Squadron, The New Jedi Order, Legacy of the Force, and Fate of the Jedi, the latter 3 have Luke, Han, Leia and their children as central characters. I think Jaina and Han also flitter intermittently in and out of Rogue Squadron. The Thrawn Trilogy and Hand of Thrawn Duology also have Han, Luke, and Leia as central characters.
Star Wars isn't a particularly interesting universe in of itself. It's pretty shallow science fantasy that relies on the characters over the depth of their adventures. Where the Kino Prequels tried universe building, it fell flat because no one had been interested in galactic politics, the senate, trade federation, or (((Muuinilnst))) before, and they weren't ready for it then.

Oy vey

"i was gay the whole time"

Name 1 meme that has given IRL OC on the scale of baneposting.

"You are… the last jedi"

And you will ask what does he mean by this.

alright, I'll give you that
it gave me a good chuckle

this will never be a meme give it up already

Oh boy the RLM cuckboy is back

It's no joke, this actually happened. 150 people are dead because of Baneposting.

archive.is/mFbjg

It isn't a meme but the undeniable truth.

No shit, I just forgot it happened in 2015.

Nice try drumpfsperg, baneposting will never not be a meme. People will be baneposting hundreds of years into the future while your autistic butthurt ranting and shitty attempts at forcing new memes fade into obscurity.

Coke, off of Rey's ass.

The he will not divide us project is basically a calling card for live redpilling and shitposting, so it's catching up.

Did i tell you about that time i kissed your mother who turned out to be my sister? She was a good friend

And other cliche sayings

"Did I ever tell you when I fought Batman…"

I shot a girl in the spine to try and make him kill me. He was a good friend.

Bane?

Joker, but good try CIA.

I didn't inherit my midichlorians from my father, I got them through POZLOADS I'M THE FIRST GAY JEDI DINGALINGALING

Use the force?
DON'T MIND IF I DO?

I'm pretty sure it's the sudocuck.
He's been having panic attacks about memes ever since TruthSeeker showed up.

Dr /sudo/, I'm triggered

winner

"I'm too old for this shit". And then he jumps off the cliff. Guaranteed to be a better end than whatever Disney has in store.

Make sure you don't lose a hand. Obamacare doesn't cover loss of limbs.

JOKER HERE

Seeing as how Rey is the new Jedi and the title of the movie is "The Last Jedi" his first line is probably "*cough* I don't feel so good."

He's going to die.

"I thought I ordered an asian girl?"

It's gonna sound weird as fuck now.
His voice has really deteriorated and the voice he uses for trickster and joker is the same one he uses in his interviews.

Yeah no

WHAT'S MY NAME?

I honestly forgot what text usually accompanies this image even though it was spammed constantly on 4/tv/ for years.

Yeah it's not a great meme tbh.

There's just not much you can actually *do* with it. Like it's not like dunkposting or baneposting or cuckposting where there's a script you can recite, alter, etc. You just kind of see the guy with the funky mustache and go 'huh' and aren't really sure what to say in response.

oispa kaljaa

Rey? I'm Jedi.

"Well a horse works too"

there were supposed leaks that says that this is true, and Rey is some kinda force reincarnation of Vader seeing how vader had a virgin birth too. Then again, aren't there other extended universe theories that Anakin was force created as a vessel by a dark jedi?

Space Maury drama.

sigh… or a pony, a cartoon pony with alien face and feminine body yet no visible pussy.

(also she has a pig face)

SAY MY NAME

DUNKACCINO