What will you do if Trump actually wins?

What will you do if Trump actually wins?

inb4 he will win

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-kirchick-trump-coup-20160719-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI
archive.is/fXwri
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/illiteracy-rate_n_3880355.html
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/uk-to-take-20000-syrian-refugees-to-fulfil-moral-responsibility-david-cameron-11364002210887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eurofag here

I'll just lmao

I'm also a eurofag

I will also lmao

I kinda want to see him win just to see what happens

buy popcorn and settle down for a laugh

σ = $$$

I will throw a huge party and every single one of you trump supporters is invited!

Wait for Europe to dismantle before Trump gets killed by "Some crazy solitarian guy"

another eurofag here
Given your current candidates, it's going to be a fucking mess either way. either unreliable lying criminal shillary, or a retarded manchild

in other words, i'm going to pull up a chair, grab a beer, and laugh like there's no tomorrow hell, there might not be one

GO AMERICA! BRINGER OF THE LULZ!

europe is a continent. you'll wait millions of years if you don't learn the difference between Europe and the EU.

whut

I'm not a Trump fan, but calling him retarded is naive. The guy is brilliant, and that makes him so dangerous

more like pics related m8

You know, I think Trump will be a fucking disaster for America and the world in general, but being in the UK I'll at least be very slightly insulated from the consequences of his administration.

And one good thing MIGHT possibly come of it: maybe America's moderate left will finally realise that the far-left are cancerous and cut them loose. Maybe people will realise that SJW trash actually alienates otherwise sympathetic voters. Maybe genuine liberals will realise how fucking awful "progressives" are and detach from them entirely.

And if nothing else, Trump will most certainly well and truly demonstrate how fucking broken neoliberalism and crony capitalism is.

cuck
c
u
c
k

fail
a
i
l

Be happy

Yeah but Trump won't win.

I'm on the fence on whether he's brilliant, or just lucky he's the kind of stupid that appeals to people at the moment. Can you seriously see this guy getting these numbers if there were a somewhat reasonable alternative on either side of the twoone, set's be honest party system?

Clinton will be taken out replaced with Biden, Biden wins as he is who the system wants to win.

The end.

That would be the best option for the yanks and the rest of the world Too bad about the lulz though

No, when I say that Trump is retarded, I mean the guy is developmentally retarded. He can't speak or write above a 4th grade level. He is barely articulate. He doesn't understand a thing about actual foreign or domestic policy or the mechanics of government. He's managed to bankrupt four corporations.

It is telling that people on reddit have put forward more intelligent methods of implementing Trump's ideas than he has.

laugh at the faggots who think Trump would change anything

Shitty comeback. You must be salty that Trump won't win.

wait and see fag

Yes because the president is the emperor and has all the power. Not a 1/3rd of it.

I am literally going to drink the tears of Trump supporters the day after the election. I'm literally, no jokes, going to walk out into the street and lick your fucking faces. I don't care if I get arrested. I'm literally going to do that. I'm going to fucking livestream it.

Trump's going to lose and there is Nothing. You. Can. Do. About. It.

when

why are you such a cuck? Why do you support a criminal, sjw and buzzword spouting shill? I don't get it? Are you Mexican or what? Are you a Louis CucK follower?

Man up and vote for Trump!

Bein rekt like Kennedy.

Gary Johnson is the only one I would like to win this whole election blows.

Nigga.

Hillary is dying.

It is too late to put another candidate on the ballot.

At this rate, Trump may not have competition in November.

I support her because it makes people like you angry. American politics have devolved to the point where I'll never get an actual president that even comes close to supporting what I want, so why shouldn't I vote for a choice that will upset people I dislike?

Admit it, there's going to be no-one saltier and more miserable than Trump supporters if they lose. Genuine Hillary supporters are already miserable, and are unlikely to be anywhere near as entertaining as the apocalyptic level chimpout Trump supporters are going to throw if Hillary wins.

I'm going to feed off your misery for four years.

And there's nothing you can do about it :)

Gary Johnson is a piece of shit

Hillary's enough of a cunt she wouldn't let death get in the way of fucking up America.

Congress matters more then the president, especially in times of peace.
The only real thing the president can do is veto bills, but that can still be overturned by 3/4 vote from congress.
And this is assuming our government works the way they tell us, which it doesn't.
The presidency doesn't matter, I wish people would wake up to that, instead of buying into the illusion of control, or believe change will come using a broken system.

The American electoral system needs to be completely reformed. We need to do away with the electoral college and go to something proportional like STV.

Troll the fuck out of SJWs

You forgot one part.

The Supreme Court. Which the President appoints. The next President will appoint, statistically, 3 to 5 Justices. That alone will direct the country for far, far, far longer than whoever is any elected office. That's the real pot we're all gambling for, because there's where the Constitution is or isn't upheld.

wow, you are on another cuck-level bro. Be sure to dna test your children if you ever have any because you sound like a whiny faggot whos wife is whoring around because you cant satisfie her needs!

Keep living your miserable live and thanks for correcting the record

See also; Roberts & ACA.
It's gone, m8. The results of the great experiment are in, stop clinging to the paper ashes and waiting for different results.

Man you're talking a lot about my sex life in a conversation that has nothing at all to do with sex

Could it be that you have secret concerns about the fidelity of your own romantic partner that you're projecting onto other people?

This is why Iove Trumptards. You're fucking gloriously salty whenever anyone dares question you. What a bunch of little diaper-wearing crybabies.

Military Coup. latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-kirchick-trump-coup-20160719-snap-story.html

What the fuck point are you trying to make here? Speak clearly.

Wrong again bucko.

far left is not liberalism, but far left is only slightly-less gay: both being gay

The government doesn't give a shit about the Constitution, not does the general public.
I would question its relevance in this day and age. Lots of things have changed from the founding fathers' times.

Won't matter, anyone can be lobbied, not to mention the 1% would never let anything happen to their money or systems of making money.

Pretty clear if you know anything about politics. The Great Experiment is America's political system.
Roberts was the supreme court weasel who did a heel turn and edited the ACA (Obamacare) to make it "constitutional".
Supreme Court, President, all of it is worth a fart in a tornado. Shit's rigged, son.

Some do. Trey Gowdy is a fucking beast.

I fail to see how he could in any aspect be a better choice.

Gary is funded by globalist and supports globalist policies TPP, open borders ect ect…..here let me trigger gary with the word ILLEGAL…he's a pathetic faggot

I know that education in the .eu is shit, but come on, man. You should know better than that.

ACA was never unconstitutional. My god, people need to get over themselves.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

There's no European Union country with a lower literacy level than America.

Not an argument.

He's Mr.Satan pretty much.
Which means he will just hire a kid with spikey blonde hair to fix america and get all the credit, while use all his time to make his company bigger.

Neither is a bald-faced lie followed by telling people who know better to get over themselves.

The manner in which Trump speaks is actually very well thought out. Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

You are living proof of the contrary

i can't even blame you for being lazy

The (((msm))) is pushing the narrative that Trump and Putin poisoned Shillary.
IT'S HAPPENING

sauce, cause it should prob be archived

Link? I'm currently watching >>>Holla Forums7465967

inb4 he will win you fat illiterate american fuck

archive.is/fXwri

american left is not the same as real left

Republicucks were never able to give a genuine argument as to why the ACA was unconstitutional. The Supreme Court decided that it was constitutional.

You were wrong.

You lost.

Get over yourselves.

Looks like WaPo had to make up for actually talking about her health.

No left currently is "the same as the real left", given the fact its trendy and hip to be left, which makes a fuckload of stupid airheads join in, not read anything about the real deal and flood it with their retarded collectivists ideas.
It's kinda like the same thing as the "gamerz", except with more murders and weirdass cults.

You know what? If they actually pull this lie off and get Donald Trump arrested on false charges that they make stick, I'm still going to approve of it.

Just to make people on 8ch mad.

Supreme Court changed it from a fine to a tax. But forcing people to buy private products is unconstitutional. They can mandate manufacturers of items, a la seat belts, but not mandate the public to purchase.

don't be like that, man

Well this is really the Republicans' fault, since they wouldn't let single-buyer healthcare through.

I'll be like however I fucking want, and watching Trumpcucks cry is one of the biggest joys of my life.

If you want salty tears, you're cheering for the wrong team.
Trumpcucks will cry a bit, then regroup and became some sort of guerrila annoyance that will keep doing threads of "see how america is fucked?".
Now if hillary loses, a lot, LOT of very sensitive people that can't handle the world not going exactly according to their plans will cry, will cry a lot.
Will cry so much trump will probably have some serious issues with the crops because the salty water will cause some serious damage to em.

suck it cucks bahahah

This is exactly the kind of tears I'm talking about.

Yes, but in terms of volume, its not that much if compared to the other side.

This. Tumblr is going to go Venom Snake Nuclear. I predict actual suicides.

I disagree. Shillaries are already crying pretty much as hard as they can, and their crying isn't even entertaining. It's just kind of boring and montonous to me.

Watching Trumpcucks wail and gnash their teeth and gloating to them as they do so is going to be so fucking sweet it won't even be describable.

More complicated than that baitmaster. Given how the ACA is going, it's plausible we'll see single payer in Burgertonia though. There was talk it was the flight plan to begin with.

Well, the ideal scenario would be by a miracle both losing to a third party.
You would be able to use the "well, it's not hillary" string for the next 4 years to get free cry.

>>>Holla Forums

Who the fuck even is this guy? I see his face everywhere in memes but I've never actually known what the source is.

100% chance of RWDS

Carl the Cuck. Was the subject of a viral video showing an SJW meltdown at about the highest energy yield we're aware they can reach. It was glorious.

Hola trumpo israel no #1…
let's make israel great again.

This is actually too cringeworthy to watch. Can you summarise?

It's what you see on the tin. He triggered so hard we made a meme out of him.

stormkike detected.

You realise Holla Forums was made because rightcucks were constantly getting triggered by people disagreeing with them, right?

Holla Forums literally couldn't tolerate politics being discussed on Holla Forums

Carl is Robin to AIDS Skrillex's Batman.

Truly Marxist-tier propaganda. Holla Forums exists because they can't stand an environment that requires you to actually back your shit up with facts, and the fact that every Communist variant there is has been a cataclysm is just too inconvenient to talk their dialectic around.

>>>Holla Forums

Go bide your time until your worker's revolution, comrade.

Holla Forums mad they got banned on Holla Forums so they come shit it up here.

Holla Forums is an echo chamber so fucking cucked that it couldn't tolerate left-wing politics being discussed on it at all

only retarded faggots sage

lol

a fascist regime led by a toddler.

Funny how Holla Forumscucks are all like SCIENCE PROVES NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR but suddenly when science suggests climate change is man made SCIENCE IS CUCKED

let's make israel great again goyim.

I'm sure Communism will work next time!

The 100th time is the charm!

Nigger cuck.

Try again nigger cuck.

nah. we existed peacefully alongside them for years. it was a lot more fun and actually forced people to research and know how to argue.
t. /new/sman

None of their policies have ever worked.

Why get nasty fake tits if you can't tittyfuck em?

You can't make this shit up.

YOUR BOSS IS DYING

HOPE YOU'RE BROWSING THE CLASSIFIEDS

her rich husband paid for the silicone, what's it to you? he likes plastic.

Hillary would still have more chance of winning the election as a corpse than Trump does of winning it alive, and that fact boils you up inside.

"""Libertarian""" policy of taxing carbon emissions.

Bait harder gooncucks.

no just laughing at your echo chamber

Holla Forums delusions ladies and gentlemen, they want to ban "shills" here too.

10 shekels have been deposited in your account Ms. goldstein

Shill harder shillcuck.

It's like buying a parts car for a car you don't own. Pretty dumb. This man wants to run the country?

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

THIS IS HOW RETARDED Holla Forums PROPAGANDA IS

THEY SUBBED ANIME WITH MARXIST MESSAGES AND RECIRCULATED THEM

using sage….being this triggered…bhahaahah

LEFTYCUCKS ARE SHITTY AS RIGHTYCUCKS

LET THE TORRENT OF KOOL-AID DROWN YOU, CUCKS

yeah, I know.

pic related

Cuck harder NTRcuck.

Nigger faggot cuck.

People can't handle the bantz. Harden the fuck up you thin skinned memelords.

Behold, I am become Holla Forums.

10 more shekels Ms. shekelstein. Your snack allotment has been increased

STOP BEING A CUCK

ok

These fucking retards. Holy shit.

I always forget how far back the anti-racism philosophy goes. Fucking Tabula Rasa.

Anti-science as anything ever was.

You seem triggered stormkike, go watch alex jones, it will calm you down.

While the right-wing is crammed full of anti-vaxxers and climate change denialists?

1/10 see me after class

And? Two wrongs etc…

This thread is fucking cancerous.

I used to think "degeneracy" was a made-up concept that Holla Forums used. Now I know the truth: degeneracy exists, but only in the form of Imageboard politics arguments.

Make a woman.

Muh partisan, muh no your team.
Holla Forums was a mistake. We tried to warn them.

"Degeneracy" as used by Holla Forums is literal. It's anything that degrades the health of a society.

Once you found out you were a degenerate, suddenly it didn't exist anymore

So, Trump and Hillary are both degenerate.

A real family man.

It's not real.

+10 shekels Schlomo

In their own ways. I'm for Trump because Hillary's degeneracy is terminal to a nation, whereas Trump's is in poor taste.

How? It's not like she's going to actually change anything.

It's real schlomo

No it isn't.

Got a single fact to back that up Chaim?

You obviously aren't aware of who she wants to appoint to the Supreme Court, nevermind her warmongering ceaselessly.

The Russians are so sure that her getting elected will mean war that they've accelerated their anti-missile satellite launch schedule. Stuff that was supposed to launch in December started launching last month.

The burden of proof is on you, not on anyone else.

This is a lie.

Literally every post, I've attached proof.

No, you haven't. You've attached whining.

Not him, but the very concept of "fat acceptance" is degeneracy by definition.

You stupid kike. How much are they paying you?

Only a shill would use the word "kike."

If the trump surrogates on this site want him elected, their best tactic would be to shut the fuck up and disappear until late november.
You've been rused, stormcucks, set up by shillary as the face of Trumpism and you'll crash in flames with your hero unless you wise up.
Every time you say nigger or the kikes, a potential trump voter nopes the hell out. You can't win without wimmin either.

Only a cuck would use the word "shill."

What does CTR pay, anyways? Hourly, or by post?

DEAL WITH IT

It's going to be glorious when you're wrong about this.

They're contractors so it wouldn't be either. It'd be salary.

Source t. me, correcting the record.

And despite all this, Hillary's still going to be elected.

Trump IS right about one thing: the system is broken.

nope.

stay salty fag

We'll see come november

No you won't.

reminder

This isn't construction or something. If you do intel work or things like that, its usually salary.

Reason being in part that you will work stupidly long hours and they don't want to pay you per hour. Per post incentives would be retarded.

Contractors are paid diffrently depending on their field.

Source, t. me acutally correct the record.

why are you guys having a meme off about this now? It just looks silly.

Not even Holla Forums was delusional enough to try this one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can you even type with so much nose in the way?

No one buys MSM scare tactics after covering up for Donna Hillary for so long.

How can you type with so much black dick in your mouth, cuck?

Oh, fuck, don't stop. This is too rich. What else do you have to hit me with?

And you obviously weren't there, because Holla Forums had a board-wide celebration that went on for DAYS over the Brexit.

It's black or bust.

Legitimate question
How much of a fucking sperglord do you have to be to not get bored of calling people ctr-kike-shills after a week? Is it a keyboard warrior thing? Do you think kek will give you 72 lolis?
Explain yourselves.

CTR's presence is confirmed and consistent. They out themselves so obviously you have to wonder if they want to even be doing their jobs. After a while they just became the new JIDF: something to call someone.

Why do you keep posting pictures of jonestown? How is it related to Trump at all?

((((((That's right, don't vote goy! Do what comrades (((Bronstein))) and (((Kamenev))) would want you to do and rise up against the evil moneymakers of the world! Black, White, Asian, so long as they aren't Jewish it doesn't matter, if they have a living it's your right to take that away from them!))))))

You are right I guess.

you are either contractor, who writes an invoice to his client, or you are employee, who receives a salary.

Because (((Soros))) took out $6 million (kek) of his own money to deliberately co-opt and infiltrate websites such as this one. They ran out of funds about a week ago but if being an imageboard veteran has taught me anything, it's that people will just do it for free if they believe it's what's right.

bahahahah stay triggered faggot

You think the people in charge are just gonna go "oh, dang, the people don't care, guess we better give them back their relevance"?

Then I'm sure you'll be willing to provide proof of this.

I'd love to hear your explanation for how withdrawing your interests back to your own land is cuckoldry.

Don't have anything on this computer, sorry.

I know what the fuck they are, why do multiple people feel the need to redtext it and then QED. It's boring, highly ironic and if I were the one benefiting from it it'd be very easy to manipulate.

I wonder if the user who trolled the original "shut it down" is disappointed with themselves.
inb4 not a troll, it was real. i watched it and it wasn't.

Your average Holla Forumsack

It's not QED so much as dismissal. It's used as a "fuck off", not a "here is my argument".

Of course you don't. How convenient.

I don't know why you even try.

The worst thing about this is it's going to work.

That's just semantics, really. Same shit given the context. far more satisfying to actually btfo/watch people get btfo. lazy and boring.

nope the crowds are a reflection of reality Trump will win in a landslide

Agreed, but you gotta keep in mind that most of the time the blatant shilling comes in to derail the conversation, not to actually convince anyone. To spend the time unraveling their bullshit would be counterproductive and hand them their success. Which is why you get 3 to 5 "THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD" responses and then nothing.

This good enough for you? Not that you'd probably read any of it, you'll either go "TL;DR :P" or scream that it's fake. I wouldn't expect anything else from a blatant shill.

I think he was agreeing with the image, his point being that some people will fall for the media spin.

No, he won't. That's the problem.

I don't want Hillary to win, but there really is very little chance of a Trump victory. You saw what happened to Bernie, and he wasn't even a serious contender. Do you actually think that a candidate who has the intention or ability to change anything would actually be allowed into the White House? The system will never allow it.

I want to believe Trump can win, but it makes me sad to even contemplate it. They will not let him win. They'll nuke half the country before they let that happen.

That's the new narrative, but historically it doesn't hold water. Maybe it's just a symptom of "headline" and tweet society and I'm just being crotchety.

Okay, so there's someone on Holla Forums trying to shill. How do you know it's CTR, and not just some random asshurt Holla Forumsack?

Brexit hasn't happened yet, so you can't judge it either way.
The economic aftermath of the vote, which wrong-footed the banks, are largely positive so far. Exports up, debt and unemploytment down, gdp rising, inflation on course for target levels.
pics related: no vacancies

Have you seen the media assault on Holla Forums over the past two months? Fuck, yesterday the Clinton website put up a page about PEPE. Last week Obama gave a speech about needing to end the "Wild West" era of the internet.

Meanwhile Clinton is funneling MILLIONS into a subversive internet propaganda machine. It's not for the normies. They're here for us, because they just realized our memeposting has gotten a Nationalist into the running for President.

No offence, but you massively overestimate 8ch's importance.

Then why is every major news outlet attacking us?

Why is a presidential candidate reposting Pepe memes that originated here?

Why is the current president trying to make a case that would get us shut down under hate speech laws?

check your facts you're wrong about everything

Leaving the EU won't actually change Britain's ability to protect its borders or its national sovereignty. It will still have to abide by the majority of EU regulations if it wants to trade with EU countries (which it basically has to otherwise its economy will go so far through the floor it'll be able to ask investment advice from residents of the fucking late Triassic), and yet it will have no say in what those regulations are.

Brexit was one of the two horrible options that were offered, and the people that offered brexit didn't actually think it would pass.
Was just supposed to be used as a pressure tool, a "see? 40% of the britain population actually voted for that stupid thing called brexit!".
But the madman did it.

Well then what the fuck are you going to do about it? Any plans to put anarchy into action ALWAYS end up the way they started, that's why they call it a revolution. And to start a revolution, you need a good few thousand. Not you and a hundred or so likeminded basement-dwellers who are gonna go out in the street and flail your arms aggressively whenever you see someone with anything that looks expensive.

OWS failed, it got co-opted. And every single limpwristed millennial nu-male who took part in it was too stupid to notice.
Antifa have proven themselves no better than a vicious group of monkeys that gang up on you if you so much as look at them wrong. They've beaten up kids for fuck's sake. Though on their own, they'll scurry away in a panic.
At best, the USSR worked for about 1 year in its true form slightly better than the last Tsar ran the country, and spent the remaining 73 years a watered down form of capitalism that killed tens of millions of lives unnecessarily.
The US divided itself for about half a decade then put itself back together again. California was its own country for about 5 seconds, and they just took the easy way out in the end.
Cromwell's England failed, and was set back under a monarchy in barely any time at all.

This is why people say Trump's controlled. It was the same thing with all the supporters who turned pissed off at Obama, and W before him. It's just being jaded due to experience, not always a shill.

Check your facts, you're wrong about everything.

It will allow them to control their own citizenship laws and tell immigrants to fuck off.

That alone is worth it.

As a person who actually lives in the UK, no it won't. The current government has absolutely no plans to change immigration policy
==and never did==.

Might wanna pick up the guides to manufacturing your own firearms on /k/, then. You're gonna need em.

They did once or twice, don't be dramatic. Mostly due to the popularity of Gamergate. Would they have still given a shit? Maybe, but GG put the idea of a new boogeyman and they'll use anything to smear.
Memes that got posted to twitter. You mean memes spread? Who knew.
That's every site ever.

I know it's nice to feel like you're important, but you're being delusional.

This is why I don't take Holla Forums's advice about anything.

They may not have plans to but they're not at the whim of the EU on that and many other issues.

It can sound as dumb as you like, but what's happening is happening. We aren't the mastermind cabal, and we aren't a large enough voterbase to matter, but our memes spread like wildfire. We made Trump acceptable.

And no, the stuff that was posted was Holla Forums original and had never been posted on Twitter before. It was uploaded, not retweeted, by Trump's campaign. And the current wave of attacks have nothing to do with GamerGate, which has faded from public mind. Now the big angle is that we're a white supremacist organization. We meaning all of Holla Forums, not Holla Forums or specific groups on Holla Forums.

You don't walk by doing a two-step. Take another forward.

Yet he's still not as poor as you.
Trump has shown in practice that he is capable of managing a multimillion dollar company, to make more millions from a million, do you think a man that is dumb could ever achieve that? Why haven't you?

greentexting for ease, not snark
Hiveminds are always a problem
You and I and the other posters did that? Sorry m8, that's pure aggrandizement. The nation is fed up with PC culture, not enchanted by our dumbass corner of the net.
The only original tweets I know of are the star one that came from 4chan and a Donald Jr. Feed me?
The point I was making is that the media was turned on because of GG. It had a reputation as a hate group already. Furthered by some reporting on the reddit groups migrating.
Anyway, politics going after the least appealing fringe aspect in order to smear is proven. It's a bonus that shutting down "hate speech" is en vogue. You're out in the woods, fam.

You cannot possibly be this fucking dense.

HMMMM I GUESS THAT MASSIVE PLUMMET IN THE VALUE OF THE GBP AT THE END OF JUNE MUST HAVE BEEN ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

the fall in sterling boosts exports.
Farage promised the millions, not May.
Watch Brataslavia. The EU is on the brink. Reform or collapse. Merkel is fatally wounded, so is Hollande. Junker is under bombardment.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/illiteracy-rate_n_3880355.html

There is a reason why people believe that he is the candidate that the silent majority will support.

Because whenever your average American turns on the television, and watches one of Trump's speeches, they don't need to major in political science or English literature to understand the issues that he's addressing.

Sure at times Trump may oversimplify or exaggerate things, but he's a salesman, that's how you sell an idea.

It's called appealing to your target audience, which in his case is appealing to as many Americans as he can.

every single govt statement contradicts you. every single one. on this issue, govt has no choice and they know it.

44% of which go to EU countries. Now when we leave, EU countries can fuck us with tariffs of however much the fuck they please because we're no longer under EU protection, and what the fuck else are we going to do? Wipe out nearly half of our economy?

Because May was a fucking Remainer.

Fuck, Farage was so cowardly he couldn't even be bothered to stick around in UKIP. He knows Brexit will be a fucking disaster.

I love how you, a person who doesn't live in my country, is telling me what my own government is saying.

If your people were able to garner enough support to leave the EU, they can do the same with changing the immigration policy.

It doesn't matter what the current government wants to do, surely your government has at this point been reformed to have some kind of democracy, where the citizens have the power to influence the will of the state.

However, if this isn't the case, you're living under tyranny, and really would be better off arming yourself anyway.

Build a liberal-tears-to-gasoline converter and drive for free for the rest of the decade.

A whole fucking lot of people who voted Brexit have already worked out that they were sold a bridge to nowhere by the Leave campaign. Support for UKIP took a massive hit in the polls from June onwards.

Here's a little tip - the immigrants who are the real problem? You know, the Arab and African ones that overwhelmingly DON'T come from EU countries? Yeah, the EU had absolutely nothing to do with that. We have always had complete control over immigration from non-EU countries, and leaving or staying in the EU will not change that one bit.

Given the way our economy currently runs, any deal Britain makes will almost certainly require it to negotiate with an eye to keeping the flow of EU migrant workers intact.

I suppose you're right there.

home.bt.com/news/uk-news/uk-to-take-20000-syrian-refugees-to-fulfil-moral-responsibility-david-cameron-11364002210887

Ok mom

Are grammar nazis part of national socialism? - Plot twist

"We" meaning the government, you disingenous shit.

screencap this thread so you can repost it later when the trumpfags are salty over hillary being the next potus

if Chump wins, I will watch and laugh as the cucks defending him try to justify their continued support for him as he fucks them over and goes back on promise after promise. Just like I did with Bush Jr. and Dronegro for the last 16 years.

Way ahead of you, son.

well done man

sup Carl?

I don't care either way and I'm a burger. America burns either way. Would be funny if Trump got elected though. All those retards claiming they'd move if he got elected, wonder how many would actually follow through…

Hey Canada,

send that Trudeau guy down here, we'd like to invite him to a BBQ

t. Compton, CA

Try harder cuck

Be a vocal and vehement supporter of left-wing causes.

Is that the only word you retards know?