To summerize the article Dan Harmon found out about Katie Rich's "Barron Trump" Homeschool shooter tweet and said he...

comicbook.com/popculturenow/2017/01/23/rick-and-morty-creator-dan-harmon-offers-job-suspended-katie-ric/

To summerize the article Dan Harmon found out about Katie Rich's "Barron Trump" Homeschool shooter tweet and said he wanted to hire her as a writer for, I assume, Rick & Morty.

Also his twitter name is literally "(((Dan Harmon)))" I'm not shitting you. I honestly can't tell if this is a bid to support free speech, however distasteful, or him being an absolute jackass libshit. I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HFFNy
twitter.com/danharmon/status/824071292768747520
twitter.com/joerogan/status/823934842500853760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.fo/HFFNy

Rick and Morty confirmed for anti Drumpf cuck

Repeat after me:
HE WILL NO DIVIDE US

BASED

As long as it doesn't destroy what rick and morty has going for it (it probably will), I'll be ok with it.

As for dan harmon, he's now on louis levels of cuckoldry.

Where are the fucking editors?

Not even they would

This funny ""humble sign" meme is the cringiest shit ever

*"funny humble sign"

He's a libshit but I agree with his assessment that everyone has a right to tell jokes no matter how offensive they are to any group or individual.
Everyone's too sensitive to this shit.

Man, everything has to be a fucking controversy now.
Do you people really think a kid with an obscenely rich father gives the slightest shit what anyone says about him?
People are concerned his feefees will be hurt, while all he's probably concerned about is whether or not he'll buy a shitton of candy or video games with whatever money gets thrown his way.

Go back to reddipol, drumpf.

Shoo shoo sudocuck

That's my biggest problem with it. While I can commend him for not staying away from something that would normally make most uncomfortable, this in comparison to his other libshit shennanigans only makes me think he's just doing a good thing for the wrong reason.

Yes. Disney Stars come to mind. The spotlight is a fucking terrible thing for a child for this very reason.

Nah, fuck leftists, they've been doing this shit for years, it's time they get a taste of their own medicine, because otherwise they'll never learn.

Normally I would say that too, but considering everyone trying to say Trump mocked a potato reporter (which he did mock the reporter, but the mocking had nothing to do with the disability), but this bitch only did it because A) it's hip to bash Trump and by association, his family B) Barron is white, if he were a minority her career would be over.

Outside of the handful of jabs about him from bitter, old and mostly forgotten celebrities does anyone really think or say much about him?
Even obunga's kids pretty much completely escaped scrutiny while he and his tranny wife got most of the shit flung at them.
From what I'm seeing so far it looks like it'll be the same kind of attacks focused against Trump and his wife, just more frequent since the MSM hates his fucking guts.

It's hard to say since his turn in the spotlight is really just starting. Before this whole president business Trump was mostly just a fading star that stayed out of the spotlight and his family rarely ever got involved with his shenannigans but now they're ALL public figures.

Because the right hold family values up on a pedestal. The left has no such qualms with humiliating and shitting on children of political figures they don't like publicly.

Wish he did.

You haven't been keeping up with modern journalism, have you? Almost every other article out there these days contains some broken sentence surrounded by millennial meme spouting like "that's a thing" and "I can't even! XDDD"

They're not going to learn anyway after all is said and done. Doing nothing would be PR-faggotry and frankly, they've gotten away with it for far too long.

twitter.com/danharmon/status/824071292768747520
twitter.com/joerogan/status/823934842500853760
What did they mean by this?

Ignoring the incoming '>reddit' I find this actually sad. I liked Rick and Morty, what's with all these cucks coming out of the woodworks? The show does not hint white self loathing or nu-male feminist stuff, is Justin Roiland the actual writer and Dan Harmon the idea guy? Or are they both cucks?

Community was reddit as fuck

Plus diviersity

Actually it's pretty accurate to a community college's demographic. It is mostly washed up people, parents who want to do something better with their life, lower or middle class black (and sometimes white) people who just can't afford a real college and older people looking to do something with their free time.

too bad drumpf disagrees with you

stop replying to yourself, sudocuck

Kill yourself, queerbot.

I'd question the activist part because they don't participate in the workings of government. They just sit around and complain while dressed like terrorist. They act more like obstacles than activist.

He's always been known for being a cunt if you ever read his tweets and read up on his antics.

See chevy chase and this guy

Always the latter

Apparently Roiland uses Holla Forums

You're not fooling anyone. You have to go back.

Tbh I get the feeling you're not being serious….

Both Dan and Justin browse the chans occasionally. Harmon is a degenerate (he actually owned a real doll at one point) and a cuck (his wife left him after less than a year of marriage for an Irish chad on an extended trip he was paying for), Justin is a pampered, childish rich boy who's had almost everything in life handed to him.

I think they're both "funny" and "talented" in their own ways, but not the type of people I would look up to.

Hey, remember Community?
Me neither.

Complain all you want but she was charismatic as hell

Didn't you kill yourself?

Who? Erin McGathy?

That's all she said?

Straight people who refer to their girlfriends and boyfriends as "my lover" or "my partner" need to be smacked.

Feels good, man.

Stop watching reddit cartoons
Don't even watch cartoons unless you're underage

Oh boy another "reddipol gets its feefees hurt" thread. Rick & Morty already went to shit in its second season, this won't make it any worse.

No it didn't. It was better than the first season by a long shot.

sudocuck try something new please, you've been at this for an entire year and it hasn't caught on.
You're like the imageboard equivalent of an irritating mosquito bite at this point.