U.S. GENERALS MAKE FOCUS GROUP TO FORCE POLITICAL LEADERS SUCHH AS OBAMA TO RESIGN

wnd.com/2013/11/u-s-generals-now-take-action-to-watch-obama/

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

The commies infesting our government will not yield to such efforts, but it is nice to see a pushback from figures many Americans will be keen to rally behind.

Not a surprise to be honest. The pentagon has been actively disobeying orders from Obongo since at least 2013 and trying to stop the HNIC from destroying Syria for the kikelords.

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Those hips demand 5 children at least. Just sayin.

Three years my nigger, 3 years.

sounds like the name of potential coup leadership

Then they will yield to our steel, brother.

It's more normalfag friendly than it's informal name, The Brotherhood of Kek

Took them long enough.

Didn't those purges happen several years ago?

This, strikes me as remarkably similar to what happened in LOGH. With the civil war in the alliance because of the coup.

I can't help but see the similarities.

Do you think this is possibly a plan tricking well meaning military men into staging a coup, this close to the election, thus stopping Trump being elected and either buying more time for them to plan or them to degrade Trump's legitimacy if he is placed in the roll of President before the November elections?

This reeks to high heaven.

sage

Slide thread, regurgitated memetics agencies at work.

I can't figure out. Is this good or bad?

This looks interesting….

Bumpin.

It could be the event that signals the emergence of the American Reinhard von Lohengram.
It could usher in an epoch of martial law under a terrible dictator.
It could put the American res publica back on track.
I don't know if it's possible to predict it.
Also the article is like 3 years old.

this is fine as long as it doesn't turn into an organization that polices our leaders for being non-kosher. of course the jews will make it into that.

Wew

You fellas know what this is? Do ya? My smile is ear to ear right now… Almost maniacal. On the road map to civil war this is one or two steps removed from kinetic actions.

They wont. Which is just peachy keen bro. Them ignoring this will prove to a lot of people what we already know. There is no workable recourse short of war.

On second thought… The fuck is this shit. The article is old as fuck. The organization it links to is a defunct url.

So how's that p2p chan coming along? Last I heard it was pretty much ready.

i am enjoying the patriotic boner you have provided

2 for me, 2 for you and may the best man win on the 5th.

You're worse then the hotpocket on halfchan Holla Forums who stickied fake Smash Bros. newcomer trailers

This is awesome because WHEN the US collapses economically, the military will step in and hold these traitors accountable for what they did to the country.

I hope the military brings back hanging these traitors, the line is going to be LONG.