Cartoon characters being abused?

Cartoon characters being abused?

Other urls found in this thread:

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=abuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do these things come from?

I'm honesty surprise that I have this but here you go.

Abused in every way possible, not even a joke

Korea. Whether it's just slightly beaten or straight up gore, I've found that it's generally from a Korean artist.

Sick burn, bruh.

They are truly the jews of asia

Seek help you pathetic faggots

Why does that turn me on so much.
I'm scared of myself.

Why would you want to hurt piggy?

Go smack a girl, then you'll get it.

Oh fuck, my dick.

Anyone got a sauce on this?

It's not just the smacking, simply hitting something/someone isn't really my thing but the whole concept of hitting someone and THEY apologize for it… that really struck me.

I think I understand the concept of "codependency" now.

/thread

I too understand this, user. I don't even have the desire to hit a woman but the simple act of them apologizing for something they didn't even do makes me feel tingly. I feel like an animal.

Nope. Still the Chinese

Does rape count as abuse?

I should think this counts

SAUCE YOU CUCKING NIGGER

OP here, I have no fucking clue.
I found it in the Holla Forums archive
I was hoping one of you guys could tell me

The disgust collab

Is this what it feels like to be a sadist?

Sorry to be that faggot, but could I get sauce?

It's called Les Kassos, a french thing.

Thanks, friendo

even though being abusive or being around someone abused makes me uncomfortable, these ideas are stirring some deep caveman-level feelings inside my brain. What it must feel like to throw one loud slap right in a girl's face and have her apologize in tears.

I don't know about you but, for me it's the perspective. They're drawn from the perspective of the viewer and written to address the viewer. Although I find the situation less than ideal I still get a tingle of enjoyment from it. It's them still wanting me as the viewer to still be a part of their lives even though it's implied that that I abused them in a way. For me it's really just the wanting part I get something out of, not the abuse. But, I think that may be due to my pitiful love life. Again, that's just me, I don't know about you.

Leni is for cuddling not abuse you fucking piece of shit.

you're a sick fuck user.

Thank god, at least they broke up.

Are there more? I get that weird feeling of sadness and delightful revenge.

because she's surrendering
sex comes next
**you'll pay later, diamond ring, kids,
suv, college, divorce, alimony**
but most guys go willingly

I never said I enjoyed the abuse user, I really don't. The perspective thing would still apply and even more so if the situation wasn't abusive. It's also very tame compared to some of the Loud abuse pics.

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=abuse

Sorry If I didn't get my point across.

If this alpha-ism is what girls really want, before they, shocked of their own sexual urges, turn feminist, then I'll go out now and slap some chicks.

Sick of being a cuck.

Use your favorite search algorithm on "hurtful things to your waifu". Just don't get your hopes up, it's mostly ponyshit.

Wew Satan.

Exactly, I specifically want that ponyshit.

God damn man, you've roused some feelings I'm not comfortable admitting I have.

Why does everyone have a problem with this? It's not like she brings up "xer."

because it's still bringing identity politics into a fucking medium that Identity politics has no right to be in. also shit tier fugly squirrel girl. speaking of squirrel girl, hey op, here's a character who'se been abused ever since her reboot.

Women want masculine qualities in men but will deny this and say the opposite. Women are shit at understanding things and you have to just be masculine and make her follow your lead.

This is my favorite one.

rip pirate girl

31: Being unrealistic wish fulfillment.

Seriously they want alpha AND all the positive traits all at once. They'll never fucking understand they could have all that with a beta right away.

Instead I have to fuck desperate housewives which have been left by alphas a shitton of times soon, which are old and ugly and used.

Also: I bet she makes all that rules but "sex in return" is not an option after all that shit you do for her. She expects that from her personal cuck while screwing the mailman.

Anons, that list was made by two children, not adults.

Seriously they got the same expectations, except in my age, they add booze to their stupidity.

user some of these are really superficial. Like, obviously, girls aren't mature, but girls that are also children are going to be less mature.

I've got enough of this discussion, I'm here to actually distract myself from my life.
If there's one fucking thing that made me the useless shit I am now, then it's women.

There is another other version, you may like it.

You know, you don't have to be abusive for women to like you. Most women like men who aren't abusive and most will stay in a relationship due to shit self-esteem or kids.

I know this because I have a relative who went through an abusive relationship. And I know one dude who is a massive beta-oribiter for another relative of mine and I wish he would just tell the stank bitch to fuck off with her goddam parasitic bullshit.

Th-thanks, user.

Im not sure i can post all of the new Thor comics

That's really cute. Too bad I will never have the chance to do any of that to a grill. :,^^^^(

WHO'S THE ARTIST YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Thank you user, that made my day.

kek

That gave me a hot rush of feelings I am having trouble describing. I haven't felt something like it for a long time.

Goddamn ponies and weebs.

Don't you english-speaking people already have "they" as a neutral pronoun?

KEK

We also have "it".

source

Kureiji Diamondo

I like me some fluffy abuse, does that count?

Jesus Christ, you're one of those freaks who gets off to this stuff?

It's a cheap and frankly disappointing knock off yukkuri.

this artist knows whats up

Yep.

>>>/mlp/

You seem flustered friend.

Can't have an abused character thread without Gumbo

Fluffy pony abuse ain't so bad mister, give it a shot.

they used to have a board i think

That's a bit vague. Any further information?

MLP shit goes on the MLP boards.