Save the Children PSAs show what the future of Europa will be like if the colonisation of Europa continues and...

Save the Children PSAs show what the future of Europa will be like if the colonisation of Europa continues and non-Europeans continue to exist in Europa.
youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDgFCojiT8

Other urls found in this thread:

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1464606384551.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Preferably sooner rather than later.

If the muslim rape spawn are fed and happy, why would they care what happens to white kids?

The audacity of these kikes, I swear.

the timing is purely coincidental as well

really dude? that's a real kid. fuck off. sick of this weeb trash on Holla Forums. nobody ever used to cross that fucking line and now I see it happen all the time. the pedo slippery slope is fucking real.

LOL

to make it more accurate, the people spitting on her in the streets and attacking them should be muzzies.

I understand that discerning tone through text is tough for plebeian motherfuckers like you, I guess that using all caps and shitty text message grammar wasn't enough to clue you in that that was meant to be a mockery of the film maker's point of view.

I forgive you for your knee-jerk faggotry, my son.

I would have sex with that kid. We're posting on an imageboard lad.

maybe I'd refrain in a white ethnostate

*Europe

You're on an English-speaking site, speak English instead of being a pretentious hipster twat.

hes probably american

srsly the amount of retard 4kanker posters i've encountered online that pronounce europa as "YER-OPA" is fucking ridiculous

Europa is Latin, you uncultured FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKS.

tbh I would torture you to death if I found out you were raping children in some kind of wartime scenario, also you would be lynched on hearsay once the justice system collapsed.

And Europe is ENGLISH

only in a dream world user… only in a dream world…

you can't un-love their cunny though, all you'd do is basically get some sick pleasure for yourself without actually saving any children.

tbh fam children are safer around pedophiles than around psychopaths like you.

wew laddy

not an argument

yes, i'm pretty sure your main concern is protecting the children, and not satiating your pent up, beast-like murderous urges, definitely not using it as a convenient excuse to do so.

I don't expect someone who would rather fuck children than raise them to understand.

No, it's bastardised Latin.

hows it feel being a tool?

Nigger do you have no sense of irony?

I remember seeing this video before. I didn't even occur to me that this was a bait and switch ad by kikes, and I thought it was just supposed to show how life can go to shit in an instant. I still like it, because fuck you jews, I can interpret your shit anyway I want.

Not to mention, this is what the UK will look like in 5 to 10 years anyways.

All the greatest nations of the world were built by murderous psychopaths, who acted upon their bestial murderous instincts, to violently slaughter those who posed a threat to their families, their borders and their way of life. Just the other day in Burgerland, everybody got a day off of work to honor those murderous savage psychopaths.

fullchan Holla Forums happens to be a place full of people who are willing to fight and die to protect what is important to them, be it their nation, or their culture, or even their children. If the concept of violence offend you, you might find your kind better welcomed at Holla Forums .

And personally, as far as I am concerned, people who engage in sexual activities with prepubescent children, are the kind of people that pose a threat to me and my way of life, and I believe that any civilized society should punish this specific crime with death by sadistic torture. Yes, I am aware that this makes me a psychopath, but protecting young children is an important part of mankinds evolutionary instinct.

Dubs confirm pedo purge.

needs spliced in footage of terrorist attacks, muslim protests and immigrant waves into europe

they did it because their king, which they revered as a messenger of god, told them to do so, conquest is built upon greed of leaders or necessity of the population. What's this got to do with the repression of male sexuality that is going on today? oh wait, those ancient civilizations? none of them had such a thing, because men ruled those, that shit was invented in the year 1800 by century-old astroturfers and petty sensationalists.

kek, burguercucks actually believe this, you got a day off to venerate the tools that died in wars that you fought for israel, (like vietnam, in which you got your ass handed to you). Gotta keep the goyim in check thinking their country is free and independent and not a puppet since about 20 years after its conception.

is that so? i haven't seen Holla Forums fight much, other than shitposting and viraling videos. use that argument again when they actually form a RWDS and go shoot up a dindu riot or a sharia invas- i mean "mass migration" in europe and i'll be more inclined to believe you, so far i haven't seen Holla Forums actually fight anything other than silly e-wars, memeing during the zimmerman trial was probably their greatest (and funniest) achievement.

you just praised the greatest civilizations for their sadistic ways of conquest and morals but forgot that none of them until the year 1800 had any restrictions about which age women could fuck, fact is, raping women of any age has been a typical spoil of war since the conception of man, its not like there was drone cameras flying around the year 1000 or whenever the fights happened. what is it then? old civilizations good or bad? they fucked kids you know, should time travel back there and kill everyone for the sake of dem children.

its clear to me that you, and the people who think like you, seem to have some conflicting views that they cannot notice (or choose to ignore)

amazing argument, i am defeated

A simple message at the beginning effectively turns it into counter propaganda:

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1464606384551.webm

see

pretty well done my m8

perfect

Friend, much like arguing with libtards IRL, arguing with Holla Forums is a waste of time.
I say this because I see potential in you, don't waste it in places like here.

needs audio edits, like men shouting 'allah akba' and arabic

tv clips gotta be refugee welcomings or merkel

Simple and effective.

Thank you both for staying on topic, as soon as the thread started the conversation was immediately derailed.

I didn't see how it could be bait-and-switch and was stunned that such a redpill even got onto youtube, let alone with 10s of millions of views.
That does seem too good to be true though.

Still, anyone watching this and not thinking of Europe in 10 years is braindead

Then fuck off you cunts

If I pulled that off would you die?

Wait, this isn't a pro-white propaganda video? They really think you're suppose to self insert as the girl & sympathize with the refugees?

It's not. There's several little clips of the same day or even the same hour. Can't even get your own format right.

This.
Can't do this myself on my shitty laptop.

Friendly reminder that there is no slippery slope towards the normalization of pedophilia (hebephilia). Normalizing pedophilia would ruin the jews blackmail photos and give men a chance to raise girls properly, while denying feminists access to men.

KeK has spoken (amazing how I was thinking the same while I was watching the video, before even reading your reply)

I watched that whole thing thinking someone actually cared about the children of Europe. Then came the end. Thanks for the kick in balls, OP.

First vid, that is. Haven't watched the 2nd yet.

same shit

It's protecting OUR children, mudslime.

There is no reason we should care about anything else, which is what you're trying to say.

There's plenty of vids online of ISIS raping and killing 10 year old girls, you're wrong in any case.

wait so is this a warning about what's going on in Europe or something?
I'm confused.

No, this is a British ad on television basically asking the public to imagine a little British girl having to go through what is happening in Syria. It's pro-refugee.

well shit, I've been bamboozled.

The video clearly misses the part where the girl starts stealing, beating and raping the people of her new host country. Then surely people would get the hint.

Would I feel the same way if it was an interracial girl to whom this happened?

I doubt it.

I'm not going to lie, when I first saw this I thought it was made by a pro-white group. Did they really think this would make us feel bad for the muslim refugees?

After watching it on a webm thread here, I thought to myself how liberals would say that this " is just like what refugees go through" , which is fucking stupid, but is how their brain works. It wouldn't be like the rapefugees unless the next scene was of her dad having moved to sweden, surrounded by blonde whores sipping a martini. I'm not surprised to find out it was a propaganda piece all along, At least it's decently shot, and is interesting in of itself. Unlike that stupid pro-illegal immigrant piece with the jew mom and nigger baby.

I'm pretty sure that we are getting a lot of rapefugees from halfchan Holla Forums right now. They have not figured out yet, what is and is not acceptable here. Thankfully, fullchan has a variety of different boards for a variety of different people. Someone of their ilk will eventually find his way to Holla Forums or Holla Forums or even /heeb/ and eventually leave us alone. We just have top be patient and ride out the storm.

What's this got to do with the repression of male sexuality that is going on today? oh wait, those ancient civilizations? none of them had such a thing, because men ruled those, that shit was invented in the year 1800 by century-old astroturfers and petty sensationalists.

What you are talking about specifically, is sexual activity with prepubescent children, that is, ones who cannot produce offspring. Most ancient cultures would allow the fathers of those girls to chop your dick off if you do such a thing without his permission, many of them would kill you regardless.

Genuinely thought this was the real thing. Brown people in the happy birthday scene works because the demographics of western Europe will be that bad by 2027 anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if we're getting actual rapefugee Jamals and Ackhmeds coming over because they heard their leftist handlers say this is where the Western Devil resides and they are not eager to see the western equivalent of remove kebab rise up before they cement their position in the West.

Those comments are fucking nauseating and the reason why I don't give a fuck about most people.

When the shit starts I hope they remember their snarking comments and denial.

these "people" are sickening

except white girls can swim

their comments are nothing, action is the only thing that makes history and these people are signalling their passive nature; their slave nature, they await those who come to give them their being and their slavery so that they may make history. they await either the rifle of the brown man or the rifle of the white man. we are all slaves until the day of action, when history is made

BECAUSE THEY'RE OUR KIDS YOU GIGANTIC FUCKING KIKES

I actually thought this was pro Brexit or something.

It's a warning showing how everything is going down when you let invaders take over your country. Therefore, it's an anti-invaders video.

well

?

When I saw this years ago before I was redpilled (and yes, liberal), I thought "wow, must suck to live in a third world country".

I don't think I realized that was Europe.

Look at the comments for a more accurate viewpoint, this is from their perspective:
Bonus comment:
>I really, really want something to not be factual about this video. It reminds me of an Anne Frank documentary or something. >.>

I wonder how many former libs are going to turn in the next couple months with all the anti-american attacks going.

Because saving all the children of the planet is not possible. It's their families job to do that.

Or are you racist enough to imply that we're so superior we can take care of our children and theirs?

404'd, can anyone post this again please?

So /hebe/ was probably very good since it was a containment board for pedos who were forced to lurk and post on other boards once that one closed down (here and on /r9k/).

i thought it was funny

we must coopt this vids

lt don't will habbenin here b'cuz i don't will let goatfucker fl00d my land.

Edit this video with don't let them fuck with your lands in the end.

nigger

pedofucks are the reason why loli is looked down on now. Of course it takes a special kind of retard to not tell the difference between 2d and 3d.

I just like posting this pic since it pisses off the pedofags and lolishits.

This whole post.

Holla Forums gets weirder over dropping the AoC than over the mass muslim invasion. It's almost like Holla Forums would have the muslims if it meant an AoC of 25…

anything new?

its called autism and not wanting to loose a fight on the internet.

women are stupid and cannot into consent so its necessary to up the AoC to try and give a semblence of control, among other things

if the family was still intact and the father could bless a relationship, bitches would be takin dick by 15 or 16

Absolutely correct.

So you think it's okay to rape kids. Thanks, pedophile. It's funny how you write a wall of text so you can pretend to be intelligent but really you're just ass blasted that we don't want to fuck little girls like in your Japanese gooktoons.