See cute girl from afar

>desire to court her protect/comfort her intensifies

What is this called?

It's called only having a chance with girls with flaws but lying to yourself about your confidence

I had zits as a teen. I find girls with zits more attractive… to a point. A pimple here and there humanizes them and makes me think they're going to be more introverted and intellectual… as it had that effect on me.

The name for it? Fuck if I know. It probably falls somewhere between a nurturing complex and some kind of mild fetishism.

same
agreed

I dont like actual zits but you have a point so have a bump.

it's called "I don't spend my entire life looking at #richkidsofinstagram and now I want to look like a gay dolly from San Fran"

This

OP, you're thinking to yourself "oh damn, shes got some serious flaws, so I might have a chance". People like you are why unattractive women have high standards.

Acne thing is because small flaws that are temporary and mean nothing are cute.

Limp thing is because you're a weirdo, assuming the limp is obviously permanent and not from an injury.

apparently it's part of the "savior complex", lots of guys have this sort of thing, or used to when chivalry and gender roles were more clear.

isn't there an anime with cute handicapped girls and guys taking care of them?

when I saw her I wanted to just lift her up and carry her around, and take her home and massage her leg lol

There's a VN and it's called Katawa Shoujo. Lurk moar, newfag.

oh, that's even worse than anime

being a beta faggot.

The fuck is with the 3DPD worship threads?

Wounded Bird Syndrome.

oh ya, wow really makes u think

fixed

lol

I don't 'dream about eating steak' as I know how shitty they are, just wondering wtf is with all the 3DPD worship threads lately.
Is it just one guy, or did 4chan come around?

i think you have 2 Different kinds of brain-damage

I think you're a white knight with no maiden to protect.

I second that

Maybe he is used to 3d (cgi) girls, they look fake as fuck.

Trip-dubs confirm this truth:

Kill yourself you lazy fuck

Seconding this, OP sounds like a thirsty whiteknight with currently declining standards

I came here to say something similar.

You're a rescuer, op. You get a lot from the thought of dating girls with flaws because they'll see you as their saviour.

I bet you used to befriend the picked on kids in school too, right?

I think I have the same complex. Thought of this too.
I love the idea of caring for a girl and treat her like a princess.
But reminds me kind of playing dad. I wonder if this is where daddy/little girl fetishes come from or pedophilia for that matter

Misogeny

yep

OP, it's a hero complex (or some similar name). I have it too.
Also manifests itself with fantasising about trying to stop an armed robber and getting killed in the process.

troll harder