I can officially confirm that onaholes feel better than actual pussy...

I can officially confirm that onaholes feel better than actual pussy. If you're a virgin just buy one and save yourself the trouble.

is there any practical way to prove this?
also do you need a certain model and or lube?

chiquita banana
chiquita banana
OBAMA

Coming out of your mom's vagina doesn't count.

Onaholes are fucking great. I was just about to use my Virgin Age: Admission.

I've fucked about 15 different women and none compare to the pleasure.

has your precious ona-hole ever
HELD you and TOLD you that SHE loves YOU?!

on the flipside, has your onahole ever told you "you never understood me?"

bad luck. I've fucked 2 women, and both were way better than any ona-hole.

I don't fucking use ona holes, fag.
I use a rubber glove and lube or just lube and my hand.

but can your onahole make a sandwich?

When androids become a reality, yes.

Hell of a lot smarter and CLEANER than getting a disgusting fleshlight and dirtying the bitch up over time.

A real man uses a handful of sand and a bit of spit

awhhh pisss
ahwhh shitt
awhh fuck a
whhhw fdam
aawhh plese

Onaholes are only dirty if you're a fucking slob and don't clean them properly. It takes me about 5 minutes to wash and dry mine.

well now, that's beside the point.

This thread is stating that fleshlights FEEL better than FLESH AND BLOOD AND SLIME.

FUCKING PLASTIC
FEELS BETTER
THAN REALITY

Stop underestimating the power of plastic pussies.

Its rubber not plastic.

Silicone is plastic.

I love using mine in the dark

Woman/faggot detected, we fuck women for the feeling of having something cute to love, her warm and love, not for sex, this is why dildo technology is so advanced and fleshlights are being sold as "endurance trainer" or in the last case men got a full doll.

Every time a man is fucking you he is fucking a human being, you cant say the same about dildo users.

Silicone is like a bag of sand.

you sound like a woman

which ones would you recommend?

That depends on your dick size and the amount of stimulation you're looking for.

Real men use a straight razor and salt for lube

You are either gay, a cuck or a complete tool
What's next? You int have sex to procreate, because that's what the bibble told you?

kek

Op if you used pic related them you must have a thin penis.
That's sad.

War,fg?

I bet that faggot doesn't even fug lolis.

says the onahole salesman

Do onaholes feel better than pussy?

Yeah.

Is using an onahole better than sex with a hot chick who's freaky in bed?

No.

Oh shit Jamal

NEETfag here, still living with parents. Where can I order one for cheap and with discreet packaging?

don't waste money for a fake pussy use the money to get out of your parents house and get some real pussy

a simple suppertime's about a dime of live

But does it knead your balls and talk to you encouragingly while you're trying to cum?

That's not what I asked, my man. :^)

this user has a point.

until Japan makes a realistic waifubot than can pee all over my face and smear her shit on my penis then real girls will always be better.

If you are a virgin please keep thinking that sex is basically only a sensation that your penis feels. You don't want to know what kind of intimate and primal human contact your are being deprived of. Also, play plenty of video games to stimulate the reward centers in the brain. This will keep you from killing yourself for another few years.

Fuck, that. Men who live their lives looking to please and impress the opposite sex instead of themselves are cucked.

Get two washing sponges, put a rubber glove between them and stick all those into a water glass. Then fuck the glove

link to a good one?

You need to get something that works it for you. Same reason you can not tickle yourself.

It doesn't even need to be a freaky chick… if she's just horny, that's enough.

I have no trouble believing that a fake pussy can be made to feel better than a real one. A throat or an anus already feels better. But what you're fucking only makes the difference between mediocre sex and decent sex; the difference between decent sex and great sex is who you're fucking.

It's quite likely OP has never had sex with a girl who really wanted his dick, and I'm inclined to believe him… if your chances of having sex with a girl you think is hot, who thinks you're hot, are low, buy a fake one.

Of course, a half hour of physical pleasure is only one of the advantages of sex. The psychological pleasure of making a woman yours, and the feeling of purpose and self-confidence that gives you? Even just looking at the pricing options will kill that.

Non-virgin here. In fact, I just had sex, and it wasn't my first time. It really is just putting your meat stick in another person's meat hole and rubbing until white goop comes out of you. When I lost my virginity, I felt cheated because I bought into this idea that it was some deeply intimate and profound experience, before discovering that it was not. And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the people behind this "it's a wonderful magical thing" were virgins to a man.

That means you're not doing it right

This guy gets it.

you know, one very good way of pleasing yourself and raising your self-esteem is to fuck a woman to orgasm. another is to have women fall in love with you and want your kids. they love it and so do you.
how is that cucked? looks to me like a fair deal compared to lonely wanking.

I may not know enough to know how to be happy, but I do know enough to know 3DPD aren't the way to happiness.

I got one recently OP and my conclusion is that it feels at least as good as a pussy (at least the one I got does), but not better. That being said I have only fucked a girl whose virginity I took so I guess her pussy would have molded to the shape of my dick and wasn't too loose.

I was surprised how real the inside texture feels on the fingers. Feels just like fingering a vag. On the dick, the downside is that you can't go all out without breaking the fucking thing. Mine tore within one or two sessions, on the same day I got it. Still usable, but yeah.

But as for comments on cleaning, it really is easy as fuck to clean. just run water through it and rub the inside.

If you have spread your seed you should just lay down and die.

I am not a woman and i dont have "bad luck" with them (short term).

I understand how living to crush puss and have kids would be fulfilling in its own way, but I'm just not driven enough. If I were a person who couldn't feel satisfied outside of a relationship, I wouldn't try to encourage others to be like myself.

.that's beside the point
fucking lazy cunt

that is one way sure, but as you get older the enjoyment is not as great, there are other things in life than to deduce your own pleasure based on other's opinion of you
stay cuck friendo

Gather around, I'll tell you a story about onaholes, or more specifically why I will never get one.

I had a friend back in high school, depressed over not getting laid. He was black, but he liked anime and samurai films and mecha.

He ordered a fleshlight using money he scammed online. He put lube in it and warm water. He said it was the most amazing feeling, and he came really quickly when using it. His hand alone couldn't make him cum anymore. Then he finally had a chance to get laid. It was under pretty despicable circumstances, but that's a story for another time. Point is he fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her and he couldn't cum. Her mouth, her hands, her pussy, nothing made him want to cum. He became excrutiatingly frustrated. The fleshlight had desensitized him to the point that the real thing barely gave him any sensation.

So he started fucking crazy girls, ugly girls, anyone who would let him have a crack because he was desperate to cum with a girl. Finally, in his dark descent he found two things that would still make him able to cum. 1. Fuck a girl who would only let him put it in with a condom, and then slip off the condom without telling her and cum deep inside her. 2. Force the girl to do something she didn't want to, her tear would bring him over the edge. He took to offering girls rides in his convertible, and then driving them out in the middle of no where and telling them the only way he'd take them home was if they sucked him off during the ride. He was a sick fuck.

He ended up knocking up a morbidly obese black chick with blue contacts and fled across the country to avoid paying child support.

Don't end up like him, fallen into the depths of depravity. Do not molest the onahole.

fuck you

I killed this thread
too many 3DPD whores shilling their discharge hole

I tried the Destroya and Tornado fleshlights and honestly they were disappointing. Could do better with my hand. Probably because I'm circumcised; if you're uncut it would probably feel much better since you can feel all the textures inside.

The Heavenly version was great though. It's the only one I like so far. Pretty comfy. I think using the hand makes it feel better though if you have enough skin to go over the glans, but it's still nice to change it up with a onahole. Easy to clean since you just flush it with water for a couple minutes and let it dry for a day or so

A-actually I posted that because I was hoping people would keep the thread alive to spite me.

I frequently post long-winded stories in threads, and then keep them open in tabs to see what people respond, and then no one ever does and it makes me sad. ;_;

Homo detected.

filtered name and trip

You're a sociopath and I pity you.

You are a dumbass and I pity you…….

but there's nothing sosiopathic about what he said

Go back to mlp.

I'd go to a doctor, but I'm 27
I'd have to admit to being a 27 yo virgin

that show is for manchildren tho

They don't fucking care dude, you just made their job easier.

Exactly.

???

what you're doing is the internet counterpart to putting your fingers in your ears and going LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Thats what a manchildren will say, or a really very cute and smart girl roleplaying a manchildren.

well i guess you thinking that losing your virginity is some kind of holy goal doesn't harm me

just trying to explain that it's just peer pressure and nothing else

have fun trying to make others happy your whole life i guess :/

This is true. I have my girlfriend make out with me while I fuck a Puni Hole DX Hard Edition, because she has psychological issues that result in no sex drive so it's win/win

Is there something wrong with making women happy with your pee pee place?

Let me guess, borderline?

Obviously, like every other woman. Borderline, formerly anorexic (currently suffering from EDNOS), self harm, physical child abuse (non sexual), attention and trust issues, the works

But I love her anyway and she's dependent on me. Making out is possibly better than sex.

I have bad news for you son, 34 and i know some shit from borderlines, the moment she stopped having sex with you she started having sex with others and now you are just a beta that is always there for her, already happened to me.

Kick her, destroy your email and phone number, get a full stds test and think about what have you done, i worked with basket cases and "borderline" is a codename for cheating whore with daddy issues.

Her and I spend every day together all day if we're not at university classes, and I look through her phone while she sleeps. Thanks for the advice though, you've confirmed my fears may eventually come to fruition

Be prepared, they enjoy/hate rape, they want a real dad and at the same time a fucker that destroy every inch of their bodies, can you do both at the same time? i am talking about sm kind of discipline and try to run, they are used to accuse nice guys of rape and protect real rapists, even offer their kids to them, they are not suited for society.

She doesn't have daddy issues, and from my experience all women are secretly into rape anyway. When she was on less medication duct tape and rope were common in our bedroom but the endless fluoxetine and chem soup made those days less and less

Women.

Already happened to me, fun fact, doctors are ok with that behavior and they incite it, the same girls told to them that everything is ok and they use "anti sex" drugs, untill she fell bad, then she ask for something new, then doc gave her new meds that will help her to become a sex fueled maniac.

Literally its like girls taking too much booze in a party and then being ok with the beta, but with medic approval, the reason? cultural marxism, talk to her and tell her to talk with her doc, that you already know all that shit and that you need her, fun fact, a borderline whore told me that he stopped having sex with me because the doc changed her meds and then when we had a fight he gave her new meds… thats true, but she never called me and docs are happy with their patients using drugs and being stds carriers.

Why would he be frustrated? A long hard fuck is amazing.

Hot

Degenerate

Low sex drive is one thing, but what's the point of putting up with her problems if you can't use her mouth and ass?

cock sleeves, faggot? really? you gotta use toys? fuck sake, I'm glad you people dont reproduce

Literally /thread

Name/trip filtered

/thread