Post your top 10 films below

Post your top 10 films

Կոմիտաս (Ասկարյան, 1988)
ボクサ(寺山修司, 1977)
Al primo soffio di vento (Piavoli, 2002)
వాల్మీకి (దుంగన్, 1945)
Игpoк (Бaтaлoв, 1972)
Galini (Markopoulos, 1958)
香雪海 (費, 1934)
O Desafio (Saraceni, 1966)
ምርት ሦስት ሺህ ዓመት (ገሪማ, 1976)
Ko puca otvorice mu se (Babac, 1965)

what is this qunatum jewry, is don cheadle rapping for serbia now too

Oh fugg does this has an english dub?

Nevermind I'm retarded

excellent taste, my fellow stylish gentleman

I agree wholeheartedly

Yankee Doodle Dandy is pretty good.

Игpoк (Бaтaлoв, 1972)
actually really good but I liked his Три толстяка better.
But I know you didn't watch any of the movies, you're just shitposting

forgot the >

Post the titles in english because I can't read serbian turkish or whatever language that is.

Armenian.

Nigger I'm not manually translating that shit, post the english titles.

I can't read this meme text
Please help!

That's not how it works

1. On the Waterfront (Kazan, 1954)
2. Andrei Rublev (Tarkovsky, 1966)
3. Seven Samurai (Kurosawa, 1954)
4. Diary of a Country Priest (Bresson, 1951)
5. Tokyo Story (Ozu, 1953)
6. Lawrence of Arabia (Leen, 1962)
7. La Strada (Fellini, 1954)
8. Vertigo (Hitchcock, 1958)
9. The Searchers (Ford, 1956)
10. Wild Strawberries (Bergman, 1958)

JK, my real list is:
10. Poor Little White Boy 9
9. Poor Little White Boy 2
8. Poor Little White Boy 6
7. Poor Little White Boy 1
6. Poor Little White Boy 7
5. Poor Little White Boy 4
4. Poor Little White Boy 8
3. Poor Little White Boy 3
2. The Cuckold
1. Poor Little White Boy 5

Will I trigger Holla Forums by being sincere? Let's find out

1. Camelot
2. Logan's Run
3. Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
4. Filth
5. Road to El Derado
6. Tommy
7. Les Miserables
8. Phantom of the Paradise
9. Lawrence of Arabia
10. Jacob's Ladder

Poor Little White Boy 3 is my personal fav

The Cuckold didn't go NEARLY far enough for my liking

I couldn't stand the movie after listening to the album. Every single song is worse in the movie, and it adds sequences that clash in tone with what everything taken from the album(such as the scene with Ann Margaret rolling around in a pile of beans.)

I've got only three.
1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Attack of the Clones
3. The Phantom Menace

Ann Margaret was fucking bonkers in that film and agree but I saw the movie first with me da so I've got sentimental attachment

10: Fight Club.
Easily one of the top films of its era. Quite obviously pro-communist even though most people who love it are capitalists.
9: Dark City.
Again, obviously communist. Truly great set pieces and an amazing job done by Jennifer Connely.
8: Jackass 2.
Gnarlier than the first, not as gross as the third. 2 is where the Jackass crew truly hit the mark of perfection with their anarchistic brand of gross-out humor.
7: Role Models
While on the outside it looks like your typical misogynist frat boy comedy, it's a genuinely heart-warming comedy about a big brother program that leaves you not just in stitches, but in serious doubts as to where this capitalist society is headed.
6: The Phantom Menace.
A film truly controversial. While some scream that it's the worst thing ever made, a lot of more tasteful moviegoers realized the beauty it portrayed, and felt themselves lost in the magical worlds Lucas brings to the screen.
5: Boondock Saints
A challenging film, but one with gumption. A violent group of vigilantes start attacking criminals, and while I don't agree with their actions, the film holds relevance even today under the regime of our current president.
4: Little Man
An overlooked film for it's poor CGI effects, this movie was an absolute comedic grandslam by the Wayans brothers. Unfortunately the technology wasn't quite there yet which is why this movie has to stay at number four despite its many strengths.
3. Eraserhead
A deep, dark, and twisted look into the psyche of a man who refuses to join us in the 21st century. Gritty, realistic, and feverish, this movie is one that will truly have a lasting effect on the viewer no matter what ethnicity, religion, or gender.
2: There Will Be Blood
A truly dark and daunting tale. What misery lies at the heart of capitalism? Just watch this movie and you will know. Astounding acting from the likes of Daniel Day Lewis just piles on to the greatness that is this flick.
1: The Matrix
When this movie first came out it was like a bombshell had exploded in Hollywood. Amazing CGI, stellar performances, and a story that is still being dissected today, The Matrix hit all the high notes, and will go down in history as one of, if not the most, greatest movies ever made.

Thanks for listening to my Top Ten movies ever! What are some of your favorite movies? Leave your thoughts in the posts below!

I think that you do a phenominal job of acting like a shitposting faggot on a Zimbabwean Puppet Show BBS.

0/10 would never read again, fantastic choice of acting like you've seen Little Man

I have seen Little Man. He goes in the trunk. That scene is actually one of the top ten reasons why I included it in my list.

What are the other 9?

You'll have to subscribe to my vlog review channel if you want to know that! ;)

Embarrassingly, I've only seen Jacob's Ladder. But I liked that one!

Here are my top 10:

English mesedez Marikoi madarikatu.