He is your host, the man they call Ghostler

He is your host, the man they call Ghostler
youtube.com/watch?v=g70J1Zz30Oo
BTW, ignore the pony shit, the fun part is listening. Especially because he gets trashed as the show goes on

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/06/01/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-279
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get lost.

Kill yourself.

Bronies need to just fuck off. Holla Forums should be trolling ghost now. You've had your time and it sucked dick. Ghost has a much better more on point more trollable show now and possible redpillable.

Gas yourself shlomo. I listen to true capitalist radio on the official site. Bronies are fucking degenerate losers.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/06/01/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-279

No pony shit, have fun.

Yeah but this thread is cancer. If Holla Forumss actually gonna call in and fuck with him during RG we need a better thread with no horsefuckery.

This is merely a test. Ignore it.

It's called multiple tabs, you can have more than one page open at a time. You should try it sometime.

I wish somebody would bring back half tard ghost.

Does Ghost still talk about "the poe" and "mah kidz"?

It's a daily show retard

Tomorrow you guys need to hit him with the Pinochet helicopter meme, just call in with the consistent theme of throwing niggers, jews and chinamen out of helis.

And no brony shit, only link Blogtalk, niggers

Wait, Pinochet actually did that?

any suggestions on a good book about Pinochet or just Chilean history in general?

oh man kek

The player has been nothing but trouble for me recently. Can't wait to listen to it tonight.

Why are you blocking blogtalks ads goyim?
that's why it wont play
there's a gay ass ad that plays before the show now so you have to disable your adblocker to load the page then once the show starts, re-enable that shit.

it's fucking gay