EAT A DICK WEEBS

Powergirl storytime is here

I only did the Palmiotti/Conner part, because who cares about the rest. I'll post them if you REALLY want me to

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/kr1f5jfg3ghfs/Power_Girl_and_Terra#kr1f5jfg3ghfs
mediafire.com/folder/7seu2929494px/co#v13mhhqeysvby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So where's the storytime then, OP?

Oh yeah, and since you can no longer interfere with my storytiming, I'll go ahead and explain something to you.

Anime is bad. Like, really bad. If you like it you're nothing but a goddamn pervert that likes to jack off over his own unforgivably shitty taste.

I don't give a shit what you like, it's shit. You can keep crying about "m-muh nippon! muh waifus!" but it won't make a difference. It's trash, all of it. And so are you.

Did you not read my post?

It's right here.

You didn't storytime that; someone else did. Why are you taking credit for something that you didn't do?

Yeah, nice try. I just took a 4-day-old thread and storytimed in it, saging all my posts so no shitposters would notice.

Why did you storytime in someone else's thread?

I'm serious about anime, though. It's pretty fucking bad, no wonder none of you can find a woman.

Manga, too. Those faggot japs may as well have just shit on a piece of paper with an artstyle like that. And I'm not just talking about the bad stuff. I mean the really bad stuff. Berserk, Attack on Titan, Hunter x Hunter: That level bad. Those are so fucking terrible they shouldn't have been written. I take pity on anyone that likes them.

Were you not here earlier? Shitposters destroyed the other thread.

You're trying hard to bait, but it's too late for you. I think you might genuinely be this board's first lolcow

Because you invited them there by EA-ing the motherfucker

What are you talking about, 'bait'? MOST of /a/ despises those abortions made real.

I hope you don't actually LIKE THEM?

Eh, I was just laying the bait on a little too strong is all. But it doesn't matter. They and you will all just get banned eventually. Because /a/ comes here essentially just to shit on comics and cartoons because everything Japan produces is so shit, people are getting pissed off. The mods will grow a backbone eventually, and when the day of the rope comes for you retards, there will be nowhere to go but BACK THE FUCK HOME.

Should I get /cow/ to see this shit? I'm not even an /a/ fag and I think they're queers for shitposting here when they should go back to jerking off to their loli containment board, but calm your autism, you're traversing dangerous lolcow territory, friend.

M8, what are you even talking about with this lolcow nonsense?

What do you even think is happening here?

This is as retarded as Holla Forums and their political sports team shit.

Not really, we just have an infestation of weaboos.

I think you're just being paranoid, m8.

The only other board that could be doing it is Holla Forums, but I doubt they have an intense distaste for comics and cartoons. Rivalry between /a/ and Holla Forums is nothing new.

I've been on image boards since 2005. I've never, ever, seen this rivalry you speak of and I've been on both Holla Forums and /a/ constantly pre-exodus and post-exodus.

You're just a stupid newfag who can't accept the massive depths of your faggotry.

You're one sense motherfucker

It's not really a 'raid', more that a number of them come here to shitpost.

More like shitposters pretend to be from other boards, in hopes of stirring up shit.

>Lol take that silly boys anime fans! I drink your male anime tears you guys hate me now right right guys plz notice me

Holy shit, what a self-absored lunatic.

That thread only has the first issue.

You mean the thread that was towards the bottom of the catalog since it hadn't gotten any replies in 4 days?

I hope you're not serious.

It's threads like these that make me wonder if that nazi mod /a/ is famous for wouldn't work out on a board like this.

You are a faggot. There is nothing to argue about here, it is just a fact, faggot.

This thread is dildos and for sure OP is a faggot and he is trolling.
But this is what puzzles me. He storytime some PG comics in a thread that has no connection with PG comics, while he sages his own storytime, and then he links said thread in another new thread. And he links the thread, i mean, he didn't even link the post where the storytime begins.
i know he is a troll but how retarded can this faggot be?

So threads that you deem unimportant are suddenly fair game for your unrelated shitposting because you desperately need to save face after you couldn't perform the simple process of posting images in order in your original thread.

I don't like threads being hijacked as much as everyone else, but the fact that you think the solution is to then hijack another thread just so you can have some sort of petulant victory over an unrelated board is not only selfish, it's narcissistic and sociopathic.

It's a pretty popular run, so much so that it's the go to run people talk about whenever the character is brought up. It's not some sort of rare comic. But you just had to make sure it was posted again and make sure eeeverybody knew it was you.

Yes, that storytime thread only has the first issue, but couldn't you have posted the subsequent issues in the thread actually created for that run?

And yeah, /a/ had nothing to do it. It was purely a response to your needless antagonistic behavior. This doesn't happen in other storytime threads, just yours. Like I said, it didn't matter that it was anime content; if you yelled "FUCK KEYBOARDS THIS IS A POWER GIRL THREAD", it would have been flooded with pictures of keyboards. This is because it had nothing to do with anime and everything to do with making fun of you. Because all you had to do was just post a comic and you didn't even download it. And this mockery continues because you're having such a spergout over it.

You think you're bigger than you are and this is the natural effects of your selfishness. You pathetically cling to your idea of being the hero who bravely fought against /a/ to post that comic everyone knows about, but in reality you end up being arguably worse than any shitposter you claim is out to get you.

Your behavior is very similar to a lot of things we see from tumblr and the reasons those type of people grow to become even worse over time is because they also fail to realize their disgusting self-centeredness. You need to take a break and stop taking your career on an anonymous imageboard so seriously.

user please stop crying.

Why do you care so much, honestly? You keep talking about me taking my 'imageboard career' so seriously, but you're the one talking about how it's some massive affront to derail a dead thread, like I should be publicly condemned.

You typing out paragraph after paragraph about why you're so infuriated by me is just hilarious. Your hate sustains me in a way not many other things can.

Okay, then.

Yeah, man, this psychological profile nonsense is pretty entertaining. Keep going.

I'm completely baffled, guys. What's going on here? Is OP actually this retarded?

And then some

How many issues did this retard do?

He stopped at 13

Fine, I'll continue with it. I've done Story-times before The Earth One Batman and Teen Titans books, along with the Batman/ Captain America book

Oh and I'm stealing these from ReadcomicsOnline.com; sorry, don't really feel like downloading the comics from Mediafire or whatever.

I suggest you reconsider. user here >>>/storytime/6882 seems to have a very good haul. And no watermarks

mediafire.com/folder/kr1f5jfg3ghfs/Power_Girl_and_Terra#kr1f5jfg3ghfs

mediafire.com/folder/7seu2929494px/co#v13mhhqeysvby

I fucking hate myself somedays.

I downloaded this from KAT where I normally get this shit, so give me some time to create a new folder and start saving pictures.

OP is Holla Forums's new lolcow at this point. Pretty fucking hilarious to see someone sperg this hard for something so insignificant.

I have never been so baffled at somebody's logic in my life.
Are you even a human? Is- is this a proof of extraterrestrial life that thinks on an entirely different place of reason?

This has to be some Holla Forums-tier shitposting, this can't be real. No one can truly be this autistic.

Thank you.

I really don't know why you're all freaking out over this, so I'll just assume you're underage.

I challenge you to tell me how this is a bad plan. Any thread I made would just be shitposted to death by the people you seem to have no problem defending, and it's a good run. Would you rather I just said fuck it and didn't do it?

Pretty much as soon as I linked the other thread, a shitposter went there, meaning there was at least one literally waiting for midnight to post jojo and derail it again.

Call me an autist as much as you want, but this level of obsession raises some questions as to just how autistic you are yourself.

And as for "starting a storytime without having it downloaded", I thought i had it saved, that's how I read it originally. It was my mistake but I had the first two issues up within 15 minutes.

There's really no reason to, the only part people want is Palmiotti/Conner's run.

If you're are going to that, then do it here:

This faggot has been deleting his bumps and bumping this thread with the anons other thread threads over and over again sine december 2015 and beyond to keep his shitty fetish and waifu threads on Holla Forums.

/cow/ where are you

You're making some pretty broad jumps in logic there, user.

I straight-up said I was going to post it when shitposters couldn't fuck with the storytime, and that's what I did.

Using an old and dead thread to evade shitposters and derailing an active storytime are two different things. Again, I really don't know why you're so worked up about this, and if you didn't keep posting with such unbridled fury that it becomes amusing, I wouldn't be replying.

I have never seen a storytime thread get derailed by shitposters.

It usually doesn't happen, OP is just stupid.

user pls

Alright, update.

Good news, and slightly bad news. I gotten up to issue twenty 22 on Power Girl, and I also have her involvement with the Justice League Generation Lost books Which isn't much but I'm doing it because Ted Kord was my favorite Beetle and I've waited a long fucking time for him to get his due. That and half of the fucking issues lead up that shit.

After that is this weird story between her, and Superman taking on MAGICAL FUCKING DINOSAURS. Them a two part story-act with some Qurac faggot called, "We can be heroes." Finishing that we have a literal girl power issue and finally a issue with her stopping a bad guy under sixty seconds.

Past twenty two, it's shit but after that we got Power Trip.

So I'm going to take a break, and sleep since I have a surprise fucking family together tomorrow so I'm going to finish saving the pictures and post the issues later.

If OP acts like a faggot and delete the fucking thread? I post in a new one

Hell, I may even start a new thread, anyway.

Thank me when Its done with.

I think these shitposters are in your mind, friend.

52 replies in and no storytime yet. OP is a liar, this thread should be closed and his useless ass banned.

You can hardly blame people for being confused by the utterly autistic way you went about doing this.

I wouldn't call it autistic, just convoluted.

FTFY fam

Since OP is a delusional faggot who thinks there's some /a/ boogyman that's going out of its way to shit up his threads, I'm going to storytime some Junji Ito. It's not like this thread had any Holla Forums content in the first place.

I've never heard of Junji Ito before, but it's way better than having no storytime at all. Why does OP keep making storytime threads and then fail to put anything in them? Is this one of those social experiments?

Alright, I'm done.

Posting in a new Thread

Because OP is about as trustworthy as a bucket with a hole in the bottom

I recognize that story. Last summer, I read a lot of short horror stories by this author. His (or maybe her) characters a very expressive even if they do tend to look alike, and the action sequences are on point.

Ito is a dude, user.