Holla Forums contributes ideas to a giant Holla Forums cyoa game

Holla Forums contributes ideas to a giant Holla Forums cyoa game

/cyoa/ board is slower than ducks walking in syrup, and they are way too used to cyoa games to the point that they might be so picky and weird that it might not be fruitful to ask them for suggestions, besides that I would have to wait weeks to get one post. I'm interested in asking this board because I'm trying to make the game for the purposes of fun and enjoyement and not to cause headaches or take itself way too seriously, while simultaneously containing a large dose of healthy autism.

you must be 18 years of age or older to post in this thread. if you are not of legal age in your country, leave the thread now

this is basically a very junky prototype for a cyoa I'm making that is going to be more than one image. it's going to have lots of cool details.

themes include

you can suggest all sorts of ideas and it might make it into the game.

I want to make this cyoa game so that Holla Forums feels like it contributed to a fun game that Holla Forums can enjoy. I'm curious to see how many suggestions (that work well enough with my goals and attempted "feel" of the game) can make it in?

huh?

do you know what a cyoa game is?

it's a flat piece of paper game, but most of it is in your imagination.

you play it, and then if you want, you tell everyone how you played it.

I'm making a really special one, and I need more ideas. I wanted it to be made by Holla Forums, for Holla Forums.

i like you

trump appears in your game, with amnesia

in one possible future your mother rapes you by sucking you dry, you nut but she keep suckin

one day you see a horde of niggers and you realize they were infected with a zombie virus found only in fried chicken

in one cyoa option you wake up to realize your whole life was a convincing VR and you are in fact a one eyed space amoeba

what exactly kind of suggestions do you ask for?

one day you stumble upon a faggot raping his own dog in his backyard, you happen to be armed with a bow

thx OP

oh. thanks. you seem nice too anonymous person.

OP here btw. (I already replied but forgot to say that I came back)

well, for example some cyoa games start out and say "there was a zombie apocalypse and a meteor crashed next to you but it wasn't a meteor it was a high tech upgrade station!!" "choose from all these upgrades! oh no the zombies are coming, grab the machine and run!"

and then you have basically

and you just go wild with it.

it can be any ideas.

some ideas in the prototype talk about what types of food you start with.

or bathroom and pool upgrades, or other food upgrades, or entertainment upgrades.

maybe upgrades to the base?

types of zombies, all kinds of junk.

you can even make up some junk that's not even in the game and suggest it.

and I will think about it, and add it in somehow or something.

here are some lewd and other types of ideas I or other anons in some thread before already thought of

some of these will change drastically before being added in.

I should add these as "field trips" so that you can do visits and go places as a treat, but I'm thinking it might be better to make the field trips be physical addons to your room so that a field trip the the giant indoor water park just adds a door that just goes there or something?

more living things in room
living bed
living shower
living bath
crotch jets
living pool
living floor (cleans self up)
living lights
living fridge
living kitchen that cooks for you

zombies that mutated into giant skinny tall zombies that don't make any sounds and are just HUGE but sneak up on you

At the start you could pick a few items from a list:

You might also have some optional character traits that unlock specific companions, equipment, locations for use, faction alignments etc.

Heightened senses
Driving skill
Hacking/Lockpicking experience
Sex Appeal
Addictive cum/vagoo juice
Military background
Survival/Outdoor skills

also the game will only start with nutrient goo apples oatbread cinnamon and mustard. "you will starve of nutrients if you only eat bread apples and mustard, so you have to eat the nutrient paste too"
nutrient goo may contain highly nutritious futa cum and tastes like a warm sweet nutty vanilla flavor.

simulator feeder helmet allows you to suck up the goo nutrients and "eat it as a different food" to help you get it down if you can't swallow it comfortably.

all things in game have no stds or any other disease and nobody can get pregnant for this (secret totally safe technology prevents this)

the unlimited durgs feature would include "any durg" + they don't ever have any bad side effects and are never addicting!

forced cuteness: you recieve gene modification shots with all kinds of strange hormones and things yet unknown to science, changing you so that you lose all your body hair and gain a thin layer of peach fuzz, and become permanently much more cute. you become slightly shorter if not already short. upon leaving the experiment you realize you have become nearly irresistable to almost everyone. complete strangers will give you compliments out of nowhere and grope you randomly as well as sexually harrass you almost every day. you can not file a restraining order/sue them/ get them in trouble/ for these reasons as their defense will always be that you are so cute and that they couldn't resist. the cops/judge will always agree with them and let them off with a warning up to three times before they finally get in trouble, but they will only be forced to do community service. this cannot be undone by "Gene Upgrade" you wont be raped unless you want it. inb4 logic.

find a cute picture for this.

you are bullied by two Femminist's that treat you like their bitch and make you feel really vulnerable and submissive they are guaranteed to do really naughty things to you that you probably wont like. they can't permanenty harm you, and won't bother you when your visiting with someone/learning/doing something important or busy to you.

use the femminazi picture

health section +15 credits (under doctor care) you recieve perfected super vaccinations that have no bad side effects of any kind (they simply supply your body with damaged harmful units of all kinds so that your body knows how to fight them) as a result you gain increased immunity to all diseases, illnesses, and parasites, unless you willingly intend to be sick with something for a certain amount of time. add a biohazard symbol as the picture.

"time machine" upon leaving you get a "time" machine. it can travel to any point in space or time and doubles as a spaceship that can also go underwater. its exterior can be customised to make it look like any car/refridgerator/ small space ship/or to simply look like a very cool time machine to your specifications(this can be changed any time) the inside of the time machine is much larger and can be expanded to accomodate everything you had in the experiment and much more, you can even add a greenhouse the size of a huge island with artificial atmostphere and sunlight with the perfect conditions to make your own garden of eden inside your spaceship time machine, you can add any wildlife/insect/plant life you want, even dinosaurs.
the time machine is indestructable and can't be lost/stolen/run out of energy.

APARTMENT OF KNOWLEDGE: if you stayed at the "room" for 100 years or more this is for free. otherwise its X points. you get to go back to your home including any areas you bought with it whenever you want, you can stay there whenever you want and it is completely safe, and will always have the things you purchased during your original stay in the room.

tentacles that go inside your pussy and/or ass and expand the portion deep inside you so that they become temporarily stuck and tug gently against your orifice and tease you with them not being able to come out

stretchy pussy

stretchy ass

fisting

self cleaning room

self cleaning clothes

maid acts cute and still pretends to clean

maid cleans everything with lab grown feathers that are soft (cleans you too)

cum recharge boost in futa cum nutrient paste (nutrient paste upgrade) makes your cum refill up faster but in a safe and healthy way so that you cum "hentai" amounts of cum

waste upgrade, your body cleans itself on the inside and can recycle things better than it used too (you produce no actual waste) and pee clean water. you stay cleaner for longer without bathing even if you do alot of things and get sweaty. you dont smell bad anymore

waste upgrade 2, your #2 is now chocolate brownie matter (without the sugar and other stimulants so that you dont automatically overdose) it essentially looks and smells and feels like big dense mashed up brownies but doesn't contain anything somehow. not for eating. have fun pooping big heavy brownie shits, at least it's not real poop (works even if you got waste upgrade one) you only poop when you want to (unless accidentally forced) and it's always the best size/shape shit and can't hurt you

toilet upgrade, toilet has warming seats and a bidet

toilet upgrade two, (has a different and better type of the previous upgrades included that match the theme) the toilet is a friendly sentient organism that nobody ever heard of before that eats what you get rid of, that's just what it happens to like. has tentacles that cup your cock and or pussy and will very gently suck to help collect your liquid byproducts and another smooth gentle soft tentacle that will insert deep into your ass without hurting you and vacume up all your solid byproducts and then give you a very deep enema full of healthy strange slime that is soothing to your internal organs and is full of probiotics.

toilet upgrade three, the toilet now includes a mode that just lets you use it as a normal toilet if you prefer, or are not in the mood for the more thorough options and if using the previous options functions (not using as normal toilet) the tentacles now massage your prostate while cleaning you out. if you have a pussy they also explore deep inside and release healthy slime and clean and vibrate around

toilet upgrade 4, the toilet now (if it thinks you need it) will resonate and make orgasmic hums and waves that cause you to uncontrollably and pleasurably release your bowel contents (solid and liquid byproducts) when using the toilet to help you out… this can happen by accident too even if you are not in the bathroom causing you to occasionally piss and or crap your pants where ever you are in the apartment house area thing. (when the toilet does this, you have an instant powerful anal orgasm and poop a surprisingly large amount and are not harmed)

toilet upgrade 5, toilet becomes a generalized byproduct handling organism that has many more tentacles for cock milking and nipple milking, and thin tentacles that will tie themselves in a knot around your clit and tug tug tug you to a squirting orgasm

toilet upgrade 6, the toilet might birth tentacles that will crawl up inside your ass and/or pussy and grow and multiply until you look pregnant and then you give birth through your ass and/or pussy and then the tentacles will crawl back into the toilet. while full of the tentacles your pussy and/or ass may be completely full and unable to fit any insertions for slightly over a month so you will have to get off only on outside stimulation, but the tentacles inside you may roll crawl and vibrate around and cause intense orgasms. tentacles living inside your ass will plug you up and make you feel constipated until the tentacles clean up and do away with your byproducts while inside you providing relief until you give birth.

(you can choose both and they can both happen randomly)
anonymous exhibitionism 1, you are strapped into a rolling cart/moving chair that hides your identity and wheeled out to a party or public area with lots of people, or maybe an adult sex ed class.
your head and most of your body is covered except for your private areas and you are laying down on your back spread eagle and everyone can see your exposed private areas/and breasts in full view out in the open. these people can touch you if they want, but only without harming you. (you are only shown to people who you would be okay with seeing you, and they are all clean and healthy and tested people with no diseases)

anonymous exhibitionism 2, you are strapped into a rolling cart/moving chair that hides your identity and wheeled out to a party or public area with lots of people, or maybe an adult sex ed class.
your head and most of your body is covered except for your private areas and you are in the hands and head down/ bottom up doggy style position and everyone can see your exposed private areas/and breasts in full view out in the open. these people can touch you if they want, but only without harming you. (you are only shown to people who you would be okay with seeing you, and they are all clean and healthy and tested people with no diseases)

anonymous exhibitionism 3, through a small screen and small speakers inside the area of the cart the covers your head you can see and hear the people and the naked portions of your body outside as they look and comment about and touch your body, but nobody can look or hear inside.

so these are the ideas so far

bump. cmon Holla Forums

why you so slow

You're in a labyrinth with several switches.
Each switch opens/closes several (between 3 and 5 ) doors.
If you flick the switches in a specific order, you allow a dog to get to you (and presumably lead you out of the maze).
If you flick the switches in another specific order, then you allow shrek to get to you (and presumably rape your ass for days).

A bunch of robots decide that it's a good idea to create zombies in order to better control the human population.
Now humans have to fight off fascist robots AND zombies

wow Holla Forums keep the ideas coming.

you can also suggest upgrades too remember? you can can an idea of SOME of the things that should be in the game by looking at the junky prototype image in the OP.

if you look at every category, maybe you could mention things you would like to see also in the already existing categories, or suggest an entirely new category of upgrades all together?

this is fun.

Mix Sci-Fi and lewd and you got a deal

What the fuck are "real ingredients", you faggot?

Paste (Im lazy sometimes)
Kitchen with cabinets (Im a chef)
Toiletries
Instruments and TV
Youth with Bonus and Gym
Get Rich and Indoor pet (something I can have sex with)

So… I get immortality, Rich, get a fuckbuddy, whatever the fuck I wanna eat, Have the time and equipment to get jacked and become a musician, the necessary toiletries to live cleanly and comfortably and a TV for if I just want to be lazy and get entertained

How the fuck is this even a challenge? You basically gave me everything anyone could want except beautiful sex slaves.

there's no deal silly, I'm already mixing all those themes.

how can people be so clueless? you didn't read the thread?

Holla Forums cmon! stop not being in this thead! fucking slow board!

bump

Holla Forums please prove Holla Forums isn't totally deserted yet and post some more. this is pathetic.

rage bump

I can't believe how much of a ghost town Holla Forums is.

I don't know what's worse?

no one cares about this shit

Hey I can't blame you if you personally don't like cyoa games but I can assure you that there are many who do enjoy them. they are really fun when you use your imagination.

I can't understand how someone else gets upset that someone else is trying to do something.

>>>/tg/ loves this stuff :^)

/tg/ might just send me to /cyoa/

and /tg/ is even slower than Holla Forums

A portal that opens once a week to a random planet in the universe (can support human life although it might be extremely unpleasant) you can bring 1 item back with you but it will degrade to nothing by the time the next portal opens

also you can't see through the portal you just have to risk it

must stay minimum 1 hr but can stay up to 12 if you enjoy it

i think im done now sorry for triple post lol

Can I fuck the Indigo Girl?

Will the Avatar fleshlights make noises besides my dick squelching?

Will the dental robot talk to me?

Will there be cyborgs to clean up my jizz?

fuck that shit

interesting suggestion. cool cool.

I said it was a prototype, I don't even know why that's in there. did you even read the OP? DID YOU? STOP BEING IGNORANT! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Time warp+bonus points for extra time in makes this entirely gamable. You could make yourself immortal and live like a king for a couple of centuries, then come out to the world as it is if and when you choose

no, but you could genetically modify yourself to be short and small and cute and then take the clone option and enjoy being with yourself. you would have to be legal age though.

make noises…. eh? I don't know.

yes, and she will make sure to ask you really complicated questions to which you will reply "OUHUMHMPSHFFFFFFFFFPMFFN" and then she will tell you to shut up because she is working on your mouth, and then ask you another question just to be a cheeky jackass.

maybe, one of the ideas is a self cleaning house.

"comes free with TV" doesn't list a cost

it's meant to be fun.

y-you don't know me

"any instrument you want" should permit multiples

yesh as I said it is protohype

true true.

so did you not want feedback? you were just saying "look at the shitty thing I made pls no bully"

I don't like my SO. How about a call girl with multiples?

10/10 laughed really hard, I don't know why.

Yes, I want feedback. I thought you understood that since I already acknowledged that it's a prototype that, well whatever no harm done.

I do appreciate your feedback, just don't get so mad.

pls no bully

suggest me some new categories for upgrades that's not even in that yet.

I love hearing your ideas.

a girl with multiple penises?

can you re-clarify that?

call girls (or boys for fags like you) for a price. Maybe a skank for 1 point, a clean 7/10 for 5 points or a 10/10 shares-your-kinks girlfriend for 15 points

Okay, that's cool.

suggest stuff! we are doing great here! It will still be long before it's done since I'm gathering ideas and then have to do lots of editing to make it, but we are doing great!

notice how the different upgrades are in somewhat interesting categories?

if you want, suggest a whole new row of upgrades that we didn't know we could have!

or an upgrade that should be in there but isn't.

like suggest a different category row all together

upgrades:

living space size adjustments and new rooms. At least specify what happens when you request more stuff than fits
A FUCKING GAMING PC YOU FILTHY PEASANT
meds and care for disabilities as a separate option for people like me who need them
a shrink
raise the price of art
A sculpture and supplies. Pottery and supplies. Etc. An art teacher
A personal trainer. Instructors and tutoring.
You get to play the stock market, money markets, etc
More options for the drink machines. Coffee, million-dollar-per-cup tea made from the dew on rose leaves, sports drinks, energy drinks
A personal butler
A maid
environmental controls. Heating, cooling, humidity control, even air pressure.

excellent suggestions my good user

based on the price of a computer, consoles and tv the 10 books is overpriced. especially if you could argue that you could torrent books from the computer.

i would also argue that there should be a requirement for hygeine supplies because no-one would honestly go without them unless they thought they had a clever workaround.

i think the unlimited drugs for 6 points is too easy to say yes to but that's just me.

i think the billion dollars should be less. i should at least be able to have milkshakes, books, a shower, hygiene and drugs and get a billion dollars.

Earn degrees
A climbing wall
changes in decor. furniture
lolis, CP
an IT practice lab. Other labs as well, for whatever a person may want to practice. chemistry, electronics, medicine, hair styling
meet the aliens
a bonsai tree
a greenhouse
VR gaming
more gym options: basic weight room, the one you have, a large fully equipped gym with everything from tai chi to obscure exercise machines

adding "this is a fictional game for entertainment purposes only"

I'm also adding an upgrade that turns your computer and consoles into secret stealth turbo automatic wotchdoge best hacker in the world self upgrading repairing cyberintelligent aware machine person that just lets you do whatever you want and just get away with it, and lets you play any game ever for free (can be best friends with the cyber person, or more)

and I'm also adding

A pet

You keep saying it's for fun, faggot, as you reject feedback that would make it more fun. A game isn't fun unless it has hard choices.

At this point you may as well add a "you become god" option. It was a wankfest before but you're making it into a totally pointless, unfun wankfest.

you have a stick up your butt, everything is fine, chill out.

I'll consider changing that up a bit.

seems like a good option, but it won't be degree based but rather learning whatever you want. fuck papers. fuck the system.
excellent suggestion
great!

I can't add this to the game because me and everyone who played it would get V&, and I don't even have access to that, and I wouldn't want to. sorry but no.

very cool, yes.

okay. and they will be slightly annoyed at how everyone jokes about their name

do you know how these are made? it's essentially tree torture.

loving your ideas m8

YES

YES

how do you put tai chi in a room though?

another idea I thought of

if you get severely hurt or killed you and your belongings and friends are yanked through a wormhole into the medbay and are healed

regenerate any damage and lost limbs nurses and machines fix you up

security systems that protect the whole apartment/base from mild threats to severe threats

bump

How come there is no choice for a companions at all?

oh hey someone posted!

please make companions suggestions.

I need ideas.

pet suggestions too? could be alien pets.

bump. I'm still here. ready to think more and do more ^_^

Holla Forums

bump

What if I hold the Indigo Girl down?

Why would I have to be legal age?

also, put in a robot you can spar against.

No rape.

are you out of your fucking mind?

think about how she would feel user? that's unacceptable.

think about it. we all want to be the little girl. so what if you were so nice and some dirty bad guy destroyed you? of course that's a terrible thing, and we hope that never happens.

we have to respect the little girl. we can't do bad things to the little girl. we have to be nice.

fucking BUMP bump Bump bump BUMP!!! fuckkkkkkkkk!!!! BUMP!!!!!

FUCKING BUMP!!!!!

Holla Forums LETS FUCKING IDEA!!!!!!!!!

rewe

why did I post this? wont let me delete.

ty

got banned hope you read some