Did you ever wonder if Lindsay Lohan existed in an alternate universe where she didn't do all that fucked up shit?

Did you ever wonder if Lindsay Lohan existed in an alternate universe where she didn't do all that fucked up shit?

Probably the Berenstain universe.

Well, she's Muslim now, so on some primordial level she was always shit. Mean Girls was a fluke.

I thought Islam hated pigs?

what if she was raped and abused by jewish directors and shiet

she a prison nigga now nigga, its ok to go all durka durka allah snackbar if you was in the pen those are the religion of peace islams

who?

What did he mean by this?

There's an alternate universe where the twins straddle you, one on each side, and rub their vagingers against your penis simultaneously. Their legs spilling over each other, hands behind them on the floor, supporting themselves while they rock their pelvises up and down.
Every so often, one of them slides up too far and teases the end of your member with one of her wanton holes.
All you can smell is sweetness, all you can hear is slippery sliding slaps and soft moans and murmurs.

We' don't make excuses for sandfaggotry, Hitler.

nice image

Probably in a universe where you'll most likely never meet of know about her since she didn't become a celebrity.

I'm okay with this. She deserves to be happy and free of the jew for being cute one time.

wait, so she was fucked up by 18?

does that mean a time traveling bernd rapist would have negligible damage?

or could a heavy dose of vitamin cock unjust her?

someone send the script idea to /loli/

She would still grow up to be ugly because her genes are shit and only good for early life.

Wait a second it has been 17 years since the year 2000

I hate jews so much

Quads?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Maisiefaggot

It looks like that fat ugly cuntfaced whore has had a stroke in that picture.

Is there a universe where I can see her titties

Looks like you failed your GET, what a shame.

Nice get! Better go ring the bell to celebrate!

Did she have implants?

All natural

Das it mane.
Two fo da price o one.

This is what has been in my head every day of my life since about the age of 6.

It became quieter after my early twenties passed, but I think it is just further from the surface.

Is this a kind of therapy?

It's some libtard "art" "school" and the guy is doing an "art" "presentation".

Lindsay Lohan is a tranny. They are all trannies. This is why they get so hideous as they get older.

What the fuck happened to her sister?

She replaced her sister after the real Lindsay Lohan was killed and fell into a deep depression and drug abuse over the loss of her sister.

She was never attractive but American women are starting to hit the wall at only 20.

Side effect of mongrelism.

Looking at the young and older she must have gotten plastic surgery for her face

She was a midget actress and they cgied her face when they were both on screen.
Parent trap is a technical marvel in some scenes.

In that other universe, the stand-in/body double is the one that got famous. Doesn't she looks so clean and wholesome in comparison?

She's ugly as fuck. Anyone would look more wholesome than that druggie.
Just because lindsay is a mess doesn't make her look good

Well, I'm sure a stud-muffin like yourself is beating off lingerie and bikini models with a stick so, naturally, she would fall very short when measured against your extremely rigorous standards.

No thank you…

What do you think of her latest role as Deep State propaganda piece?

wut?

what would pedobear think?

Plebs confirmed, that is Dr. Geoffrey Gartner performing Danger Music # 17 by Dick Higgins.