"bold"Friendly reminder that, jet fuel can´t melt steel beams

"bold"Friendly reminder that, jet fuel can´t melt steel beams.

ITT: We debunk 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/w5iuG/layout/grid
youtube.com/watch?v=NDAk_jc1FRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the fuck harp on "can't melt steel with jet fuel"

How about you can't make a building free fall from just fire alone!!!!!! fuck the jet fuel. there was no jet fuel, NOR plane that hit WTC 7

EXPLAIN THAT ONE!

I can……3 planes were highjacked
1 plane was taken back from highjack from the passengers but it crashed in the ground

3 buildings free fell.

You do the math 8)
My math says, who ever planned this, didn't plan for plane number 3 to be retaken by the passengers and that plane was going to smash into WTC7

fuck fuel melting steel beams the more obvious evidence is staring right in people's faces. But people don't want to really look at it, cause there is absolutely no way and no excuse for it to free fall.

two towers get hit by planes, you can argue what did it
Argue a building that was hit by nothing.

It's a meme, you dip

xD

i was, user. I saw it live on tv.

I was in WTC Building 14 when it got hit by that jet fuel… melted the paint right off my desk, it did

Lol who are u? George Bus? I R8 9/11 KEKS!! lel

My name is Mohamed Atta. I crashed flight 11 into North WTC tower

wow, really?

yes. Allahu Ackbar

By the way:

How did they apply the explosives without anyone noticing?

They were disguised as newly placed internet cables, which were installed in the months before 9/11. Even at nighttime. Some of the tenants were even complaining about the dust that these actions caused and that they found spread all over their desks almost every morning.

I like how they fell straight down..not topple over but straight down…like most controlled explosions…however…has anyone heard reports of people claiming to hear explosions before the buildings fell..i havent

Dubs and i fap

i was in school, i asked the teacher if war bla bla bla she said it wouldn't happen

years later i mentioned it and she said that they were instructed to make that lie

We know who really did it

WTC7 is at the edge of the pavilion and collapsed.
WTC 5, 6 were right next to WTC1,2 and were heavily pelted with debris, neither collpased.

anyone have that 'Lucky Larry' pic?

No fighter jets scrambled that day ever went faster than 600mph as per orders by the USAF.
The top speed of a commercial jet is around 600mph.

The top speed of an F-16 is 1320mph
The top speed of an F-15 is 1584mph

It's already too late to even discuss this shit, they've got what they were looking for after this disaster… but hey, it's never too late for the truth.

The Pentagon airspace is off limits year round and is protected by a missile battery and by personnel who have access to shoulder-fire FIM-92A Stinger MANPADS.
Interestingly neither the missile battery nor any MANPADS were used even though the 757 leisurely flew over the Pentagon, turned around and slammed into it.

The metal from 9/11 WTC 1 and 2 was quickly gathered up and shipped to China for scrap reprocessing of the steel.
Even though it was the site of the biggest crime scene in American history.

The remains of the USS Maine which blew up in 1898 had been kept after recovery in 2000

Here's the truth of the matter, right here!!

```JUDY WOOD``` is my reply to this thread

It wasn't bin laden, it wasn't the jews..
it was my doubles all along
CHECKEM!

shit

mydick steel

lolis make real hard

hi idiot

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

What you describe happened only three times in human history. All on the same day, in the same place. And one of the buildings wasn't even hit by a plane. Pure coincidence.

imgur.com/a/w5iuG/layout/grid

Here's an album of some building fires including a raging inferno and ends with the sparse fires of WTC 7.

Ever notice how you only ever saw the World Trade Center in photos, movies, and television and only ever heard other people talk about them but never saw them in person?

The truth is: the Twin Towers never existed: they were a fabrication by the Port Authority to drum up business in their tanking postcard industry.

When people started to question the validity of the twin towers' existence: they had to falsify news footage and drop thousands of tons of dust and refuse onto New York from Space.

And your relative who claimed to visit the twin towers back in the 90's? A big fat liar as he was paid $3000 to help propagate the myth of the World Trade Center's existence.

Even today: the alleged "One World Trade Center" built to "replace" the previous WTC is but another elaborate hoax and doesn't actually exist outside of media and second-hand accounts. Question your world.

nice bait, user

check'em dubs

insider trading proves beyond any doubt that people in america were aware of the impending attacks and did nothing to stop them

How much insurance money did 9/11 pay out to the owners of the towers?

I know it's now just a joke, but let me debunk the OP anyway. Yeah, maybe jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but fucking FIRE can and you don't need to melt anything anyway, just hit the building in the right spot. Sheeit.

Build a house of cards and try to get it to "topple over." You can't. Tilt any minimal structure (like a column-and-girder building, or a radio tower) more than a few degrees off of horizontal and it's going to crumple and collapse straight down.

Ok. This is silly shit but seriously… It has always bothered me that in every airplane crash you get to see crying family on the news. But in this case you never got to see the fellas waiting for all the planes to land.
Also, you americans give book deals away to every one. But no relative of anyone on those ariplanes has got a book deal nor a best seller. And that type os stories are best sellers.

The owner of the Twin Towers says WTC7 had to be 'pulled' due to fire damage.

How was that demolition set up so quickly? Doesn't that take a week at least to get engineers to look over how to weaknen the structure for it to collapse correctly?

And who is going to take a building demolition job on 9/11 anyway?

New doc about Building 7
youtube.com/watch?v=NDAk_jc1FRU

eutectic meeting.
Jet Fuel Can't eutecticly melt steel beams

That was 3 days ago nigrar

pic related

21:36 is where it gets crazy

Way to go Lucky Larry!

May Lady Fortune bless us all!!