HE

HE

WILL

NOT

divide

Deez Nutz

Nice. That was funny keep up the good work guys.

HAS

RISEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BIG

BLACK

SOMEBODY

MIRRORS

JUST

Of coursh.

NEONAZIFY US
twas kino m'lads

WUZ

HITLER

What is it with jews and walls?

This is some cult level shit. At this point they're trying to convince themselves, instead of making a point.

Really makes you think…

really makes your cranium calculate

Typical CHUMP, is it painful to suffer from such intense cognitive dissonance? I feel for you….Seriously though if you are incapable of seeing your own double standard you are as brainwashed as the so called "leftists", didn't mommy teach you not to throw stones in a glass house Chumplet?

If you want to talk about retarded voterbases just take a look at your own party you fool, it's a sad joke.

Daily reminder: Rightards are the original triggered snowflakes

Daily reminder: The majority of Rightards believe that the bible is literally God's word

Daily reminder: A large number of Rightards are actually repressed homosexuals who vent their rage on people living the lifestyle they can only DREAM about

Daily reminder that Rightards are the original lolcows, a few sjws aren't going to change that.

You sound mad.

You sound like you're a fucking retard responding to weak bait.

You sound mad too.

No, just disappointed.

Only women get disappointed.

Everything that I said is true, there are some morons on the left, sure, but the Rightards are filled with legit retards who believe in sky daddy's and repress their faggotry. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

Ebin meme!

it kind of is, though

NO STYLE

Nice try

Threadly reminder that Trump just killed the TPP, the dissonance right now on leddit is amazing, also you should go back there

This is one of two main policy reasons that I voted for him. Hillary was blatantly lying about her TPP stance and Bernie would have cucked out just like Trudeau did.

Who?

Look, it's the gay furfag!
Do your parents know about your paraphilia?

Now, if Trump could just make anime real before the end of this week.

Guess (((who)))?
The Jew.

sudocuck it's time to move on already, almost three straight months of sperging couldn't possibly be good for you.

remember when comedy sites used to be funny? And not just a thinly veiled San Fran Tabloid?

Is this a real person?

nice ifunny image my man 10

I feel bad for you son. Been snuggling mine all day tbh. She even let me hold her hand for a little bit today, but she's too pure for anything more than a minute.

Cry me a ocean

cracked was actually funny and on point a few years ago, at least sometimes, the full sellout happened somewhere in the middle of obamas terms

now that just feels like a distant echo, the faintest shimmering outline of a mirage from another world

If i take your shekels, would you die?

Why does have vaginal pubes for a beard?

jewish

Holy shit.

HE WILL NOT CRASH US

UNCUCK US

HE JUST GOT ARRESTED

what did he mean by this

Well you won't be divided in jail.

Yes you will. You'll be divided in two by Big Bubba's Big Black Nubian Prince Love Rod.

That's hilarious, and so subtle

*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

Daily reminder: Lefttards are the current triggered snowflakes

Daily reminder: The majority of Leftards believe that what women say is literally God's word

Daily reminder: A large number of Lefttards are actually bitter ugly betas who wish they could fine that special someone who understands them

Daily reminder that Lefttards are the original lolcows, a few religious nuts aren't going to change that.

You're supposed to be on level 6 ironic posting, did you learn nothing from the rabbit?

I remember when /baphomet/ was after that creepy daycare with the rabbit drawing. Good times. It was mix of autism and shitposting that you simply don't get anymore these days.

well, looks like they got divided after all

i remember that, shame it never went anywhere

CHECKED, SHIA LABEOUF WILL GET ANALLY DEVASTATED IN PRISON

It's easy for Hollywood leftists to act tough surrounded by heavily armed bodyguards. Let's see how tough Labeouf is against Nazis, alone in prison.