HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
WHEN JEWS WERE SHOVED IN SHOWERS AND GASSED

HE RATHER HAVEā€¦

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LX99v
archive.is/BWZrs
techcrunch.com/2012/11/19/oprah-tweets-her-love-for-microsoft-surface-using-an-ipad/
youtube.com/watch?v=nNFzbC0Rjr0
youtube.com/watch?v=rFCxUpGzbc4
youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A
youtube.com/watch?v=GixfiDGhSlk
autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2521032/Dan-Aykroyd-I-Aspergers--symptoms-included-obsessed-ghosts.html
leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2014/12/05/dan-aykroyd-still-autistic-after-all-these-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/LX99v

Which one of you faggots is this?

archive.is/BWZrs

IF THERE'S SOMETHING CUCKED

AND IT DON'T LOOK JEWED

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

KIKE BUSTERS

Oh boy 'genuine', that's one marketing buzzword that always raises red flags even with normal people. When something is genuine they never make a big deal out of it being so.

Jesus. What a fucking cuck. Did they pay him off, or did he do it for free?

THIS BOARD IS FUCKED

OF THAT I'M SURE MAN

LOOK AT THE WAY

THESE KIKES MAKE CERTAIN

Have you seen the leaked Sony emails? They were getting ready to bring the old actors to court if they refused to do a small role in the new movie. Nowadays in Hollywood handing over your twitter and facebook accounts to the marketing department is in the contract and non-negotiable. Very few celebrities want to blow the lid that their social media feeds are nothing more than a stream of paid ads.

Even major figures like Oprah are in on it, who would say no to a half a million dollars to do a single tweet about some product? In her case she was caught red-handed thanks to her technical illiteracy;

techcrunch.com/2012/11/19/oprah-tweets-her-love-for-microsoft-surface-using-an-ipad/

the Holocaust never happened, fuck off shill

If you guys want to know how Ghostbusters 3 was hijacked and turned into feminist trash, watch these. They're in order. It even goes into the leaked Sony emails. That Amy Pascal cunt and that faggot Fieg are fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNFzbC0Rjr0
youtube.com/watch?v=rFCxUpGzbc4
youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A
youtube.com/watch?v=GixfiDGhSlk

The last one was made after the AVGN thing.

Trips of death confirmed.

learn how to use the site before telling anyone else to leave.

I really don't get it man. He's got like atleast a million fans. Now they are all right wing for sure except some cucks. Why do the Jews suck so much at this?

One of those videos mentions the leaked emails and the 'legal pressure' they'd use if the old actors weren't cooperative, it's where I first learned of it.

And just looking at that ridiculous tweet again, why someone who has seen an advance screening and will be at the opening would proclaim 'I'm paying to see it' is absurd. They're being over the top on purpose to get any attention at all.

I made a mistake about the 4th one. The 4th one hasn't been released yet.

The words of a man with a gun to his head.

RIP Goblinbusters

Interdasting

Roots seems like the most astroturfed thing I've ever seen. It was playing on 4 different channels, as if people need any proof that the media is owned by a select few people.

Why didn't I hear of this?

It's trending number one on Twatter.

I checked into it to see if it was salty. It was sickening.

I honestly thought Dan Akroyd was better than this shit. Fuck Zalinsky, and his shitty auto parts.

Come on man, don't tell me you didn't like the slave ship scene or the "your name is Toby" scene.

I haven't watched the trailer, or any of the series. The original was plagiarized tripe, and this version is worse.

I was only talking about the tweets.

You actually watched it? Don't you have something better to do?

oy vey, are you an antisemite
remember the six gorillion

i really wanna watch a tv show about people rising above my own people, and demonizing my race.

That show is being pushed super hard though, I saw that shit on like 4 different channels and see countless commercials for it, it's obvious (((who))) is behind this.

wow - that sounds like it was written by an unpaid intern

Only parts because my mom was watching it and I walked by.

From what I saw it's interesting that they made Africa more like what it was compared to the original which was just a bunch of jungle tribes, like there were actual cities and warring tribes that enslaved each other and shiet. But despite this it was even more inaccurate, like the nigger was going to try to go to the university in Timbuktu.
Like they would have taken some random jungle nigger that couldn't read.
The book and original series itself were based on plagiarized writings but even that, most of this shit is things that they wouldn't have any way of knowing to begin with so the whole thing is basically whatever propaganda they decide to insert in. Still I got just a bit of satisfaction from those two scenes. I think eventually the KKK comes after his family towards the end so that will be the next part I pay attention to.

You're mom wants the BBC now, you know that right? She probably wants your dad to watch it while it happens, I hope you know.

She's just always loved niggers for whatever reason, not in that way because if so I'm sure she could get it. Also she wouldn't even want my dad to see her let alone witness a cultural enrichment.

If Only Feminists Saw the New Ghostbusters, It Would Still Be a Smash Hit

(((critics)))

Haaaaaaaaaa. They can't even be bothered to make it a little less obvious.

autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2521032/Dan-Aykroyd-I-Aspergers--symptoms-included-obsessed-ghosts.html
leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2014/12/05/dan-aykroyd-still-autistic-after-all-these-years/

i.e. author acknowledges that the point is to get them to show up for political reasons

does not follow. Bernie lost because that isn't what you need for the Democrat primary.

ps - since White men don't have power anymore, does that mean White men can't do the racism on other races now?

I know it's rigged, but what math are they using?

It has nothing to do with the rating. All it means is that 100% of critics and 57% of audiences would recommend it

I think it's 100% of critics gave it a positive review. 8.4/10 is the average rating they gave it.

Might as well just say that 100% of critics that reviewed the movie gave it a review.

I'm pretty sure it's determined by the reviews percentage

If it's under 50% it's rotten, above fresh

So 100% of critics rated it above 50%

I actually take this kind of tweet as the worst kind of condemnation he can make without getting sued.
Bear in mind that Aykroyd fought for a LONG TIME to get GB3 made with the original cast.

However, when he says, in any way, "Its better than the first two movies", particularly the first movie, its a giant red flag that he's blatantly lying and WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT.

Im just saying it's (((misleading))) which im sure you agree

I might not know much about this shitty ghostbusters movie or angry nerds but i know about dubs