What happened to those children SpongeBob gave birth to? They just disappeared for the rest of the episode

What happened to those children SpongeBob gave birth to? They just disappeared for the rest of the episode.

I mean, let's think about this. SpongeBob gave birth just to prove a point, then apparently abandoned his children. And yet, later on, he takes care of the baby clam because there's no one else to take care of it. Why does he feel so indifferent to his own children, yet care about the offspring of others? Is it because he's a cuckfaggot? What would his parents have to say?

This is from season three, you dumby.

Is that the episode where he asks sandy if she can reproduce by budding?

I am an autist for not remembering that

Yeah.

Throwaway gag

It always bothered me that he became a father of three and a grandfather for a one-off gag.

Well seeing as how they were all born saying "Can ya?" it's probable that they had more intelligence and awareness than your average new born baby. This immediate response upon being born suggests to me that the buds not only inherited SpongeBob's likeness, but perhaps also his intellect, and thus were being born with the same amount of awareness as SpongeBob. In fact one of the buds budded from a bud, who's to say SpongeBob even had control of that when it might have just been the bud contributing to the showing off of the budding ability of sponges.

SpongeBob's children were probably just smaller versions of SpongeBob, smaller but still fully functioning adults that don't really need his care.

Also we should note that none of the buds actually separated from SpongeBob's body, perhaps he simply absorbed them back into himself, "aborting" them before they became fully developed sponges.

If sponges reproduce asexually then why does Spongebob have a dad AND a mom?

SpongeBob's parents were envious of none asexual species and in an attempt to recreate a heteronormative family took on separate genders roles. SpongeBob's parents are actually both the same sex, and are asexual, but live as a trans male and trans female.

I didn't take it as actual reproduction, instead I thought it was like cloning.

In the episode where spongebob tries to empty his mind to become a better waiter, one of his inner thoughts mentions that he has three kids, so he probably remembers them, or did before he lobotomized himself.

So, he had an abortion?

One of his parents produced him, and said parent also happened to fall in love with someone else.

That's the thing. Why didn't he do the same thing with his actual, biological children?

It wasn't an abortion, it was a miscarriage.

But the SpongeBobs in his mind admitted they don't actually exist and are merely an abstract visualization

They are an abstract visualization of his mind, which means he still remembered his kids.

deepest lore

DEEPEST LORE